TTY: Goats in Peru

Link from an anonymous person:

Goats in Peru - true-to-you.net
23 December 2015

goats_in_peru.jpg

photographer/source unknown

UPDATE 4:45 PM PT:

Comment posted by CrystalGeezer:

It's fake. It's not in Peru, it's a platform that has been used by African politicians for years, the same exact image.

goats.jpg

Last edited:
There is a certain school-boy-at-large presence now, for the worse. That joke isn't funny anymore.

And how would you describe all the people who comment on such non-entries like the goat picture? They aren't better. Moz knows perfectly well that every shit from TTY is faithfully reported here. And who knows, maybe he gets a chuckle from every overreaction here. Maybe this is his goal.

And how would you describe all the people who comment on such non-entries like the goat picture? They aren't better. Moz knows perfectly well that every shit from TTY is faithfully reported here. And who knows, maybe he gets a chuckle from every overreaction here. Maybe this is his goal.

Ah yes. Non-entries. My favourite kind of non-thing.

Ah yes. Non-entries. My favourite kind of non-thing.

Since you know my IP-address and know that English isn't my first language your answer is exactly what I expect of you. But do you know what? My English is good enough to reply in your highly intellectual manner with "f*** off".

Since you know my IP-address and know that English isn't my first language your answer is exactly what I expect of you. But do you know what? My English is good enough to reply in your highly intellectual manner with "f*** off".

Don't tell me how to post, dumb-f***. I'll use whatever words I like, whenever I like, to ridicule blinkered wankers like you at every opportunity.

Don't tell me how to post, dumb-f***. I'll use whatever words I like, whenever I like, to ridicule blinkered wankers like you at every opportunity.

So, you call me a "blinkered wanker" for a harmless post like mine (#23 of this thread)? Okaaay ... Go on. Top behavior. Especially to a woman half your age.

Existence is only a game? According to who, exactly? So if your own life is such a game, why don't you go starve yourself and see how long you survive? Think your frail body can last longer than a week without water? Do it, f***er. It's c***s like you who make this already difficult world all the more so. You do not respect life - it's all a big f***ing game to sickos like yourself. But I bet your life is not up for grabs, right, tool? You sound just like your wanker hero Morrissey. A big dope who snows people for profit. Your sorry ass included. Now go get it f***ed for the holidays.

So, you call me a "blinkered wanker" for a harmless post like mine (#23 of this thread)? Okaaay ... Go on. Top behavior. Especially to a woman half your age.

No, I call you a blinkered wanker for your history of being a blinkered wanker on here, and for being thicker than a turd smoothie. And you being a woman has got f*** all to do with anything. What a coward's way out to call on the sexist card.

No, I call you a blinkered wanker for your history of being a blinkered wanker on here, and for being thicker than a turd smoothie. And you being a woman has got f*** all to do with anything. What a coward's way out to call on the sexist card.

Well, even if you look at my "history" here, as you call it, I feel quite confident to say that there are many posters here who deserve the "blinkered wanker" tag more than I do but they are never called out by you. Apart from that I can only ever be a annoyance to YOU because everyone else can't see which posts are by me. It's the politic here, so deal with it. To tell every anon to f*** off is nothing but ridiculous.

Well, even if you look at my "history" here, as you call it, I feel quite confident to say that there are many posters here who deserve the "blinkered wanker" tag more than I do but they are never called out by you. Apart from that I can only ever be a annoyance to YOU because everyone else can't see which posts are by me. It's the politic here, so deal with it. To tell every anon to f*** off is nothing but ridiculous.

You're lying again. Prove I tell every anon to f*** off. Go on. Prove it. And no, no one deserves the epithet more than you do.

You're lying again. Prove I tell every anon to f*** off. Go on. Prove it. And no, no one deserves the epithet more than you do.

Prove, prove, prove :D Your obsession with prove is laughable. If you are so concerned with it then you had to dissaprove of most posts and threads here. Of course you don't tell EVERY anon to f*** off. You should be aware of the concept of exaggeration. You are an adult after all although I'm not sure sometimes, and your last sentence actually proofs my point.

Existence is only a game? According to who, exactly? So if your own life is such a game, why don't you go starve yourself and see how long you survive? Think your frail body can last longer than a week without water? Do it, f***er. It's c***s like you who make this already difficult world all the more so. You do not respect life - it's all a big f***ing game to sickos like yourself. But I bet your life is not up for grabs, right, tool? You sound just like your wanker hero Morrissey. A big dope who snows people for profit. Your sorry ass included. Now go get it f***ed for the holidays.

https://youtu.be/VWPJrASPz8E

Sorry, what, huh, i'm not sorry. Existence is only a game...

Why do you always feel the need to do this?

I do it to people who deserve it. To people who disregard evidence and truth, and blindly lie.

- - - Updated - - -

Prove, prove, prove :D Your obsession with prove is laughable. If you are so concerned with it then you had to dissaprove of most posts and threads here. Of course you don't tell EVERY anon to f*** off. You should be aware of the concept of exaggeration. You are an adult after all although I'm not sure sometimes, and your last sentence actually proofs my point.

1) You mean 'proof'
2) It's disapprove.
3) 'Dissaprove' has nothing to do with 'prove'
4) You lied

When you write that you're having the happiest year of your life I hope that posts like this aren't a reliable indicator or it must have been absolute misery until now.

It's fake. It's not in Peru, it's a platform that has been used by African politicians for years, the same exact image. Get a fact checker, TTY. f***. :rolleyes:

"You lied about the goats in Peru
Which is the full extent of what being you is all about..."

Nothing like the Christmas spirit eh...

Well on that note may I wish everyone here on solo a very happy Christmas and don't forget that Jesus is the reason for the season NOT Silly Steven.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom