TTY: Goats in Peru

Link from an anonymous person:

Goats in Peru - true-to-you.net
23 December 2015

goats_in_peru.jpg

photographer/source unknown

UPDATE 4:45 PM PT:

Comment posted by CrystalGeezer:

It's fake. It's not in Peru, it's a platform that has been used by African politicians for years, the same exact image.

goats.jpg

Last edited:
I do it to people who deserve it. To people who disregard evidence and truth, and blindly lie.

- - - Updated - - -

1) You mean 'proof'
2) It's disapprove.
3) 'Dissaprove' has nothing to do with 'prove'
4) You lied

I agree with what you do with the people who simply lie but why don't you give the same feedback to anons who post that concerts were not well attended, crowd flat etc when clearly they are lying? As I have said before I like Morrisseys music but not his views but lies are lies whether you like Morrissey or not.

Morrissey, only one cancel this tour, I am sure it isn't easy shuffling from place to place for an entire year. You made ALOT of people happy and i really enjoyed your concert and thank you for coming back to LA on NYE i can't wait...

The 'goats in Peru' photo is actually a thinly-veiled reference to the infamous goatse.cx photo of that guy spreading his butt wide open, and is therefore Morrissey's coded way of expressing his sexuality in public to his fans. I'm surprised Crystal Geezer didn't pick up on this. ;)

Well on that note may I wish everyone here on solo a very happy Christmas and don't forget that Jesus is the reason for the season NOT Silly Steven.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

What... What? I thought you worship Satan.

I feel like a dick in pointing it out but I'm sorta one of those Truth in Advertising Truthers. And I recognized it from a few years ago.

I'm curious the motivation of all this, I mean if someone "found it" on the internet and submitted it to TTY, then why is the source unknown and photographer unknown as stated by TTY? Wouldn't the source somewhere have to indicate the poster was supposedly in Peru? See what I mean? It seems like it was made specifically to post on TTY, which is embarrassing in itself because it's an unwarranted slap in the face to Peru that they can just be summed up by a picture from Africa, poor people is poor people with goats in villages, etc, etc..

I dunno, it's all very strange.

The 'goats in Peru' photo is actually a thinly-veiled reference to the infamous goatse.cx photo of that guy spreading his butt wide open, and is therefore Morrissey's coded way of expressing his sexuality in public to his fans. I'm surprised Crystal Geezer didn't pick up on this. ;)

I would've gone with him stroking his occult/boxer ego. The Goat is this guy or Muhammed Ali, the Greatest Of All Time or something like that.

oswald-wirth-tarot-15-le-diable-the-devil.jpg

I'm trying not to worry about it so much but sometimes I feel he's so lost and misguided i just wanna hug that sunovabitch. Also WHY THE f*** does he not sing I Won't Share You in lieu of EDILS for the 50,000th time? His back catalogue has sooooooooo many gems. THe weilding a bicycle chain one, sooooo good. (Listening to Pandora last night lol.)

And how would you describe all the people who comment on such non-entries like the goat picture? They aren't better. Moz knows perfectly well that every shit from TTY is faithfully reported here. And who knows, maybe he gets a chuckle from every overreaction here. Maybe this is his goal.

And maybe you will win the lottery and maybe she loves me and is just shy so I should make the first move and maybe your baby has rabies...

And maybe you will win the lottery and maybe she loves me and is just shy so I should make the first move and maybe your baby has rabies...

To whoever this is, the art of living with no fear is taking solace in the fact everyone has said the STUPIDEST SHIT they will ever say so there's nowhere to go but up no matter what comes out of your mouth.

very grave crime, stating that the shows didnt sold out or were not packed. a horrible thing to say. *rolls eyes*
skinny should get on the case asap and contact all venues for official-minus the usual padding lol-ticket sales.
then he should place ads in craiglist soliciting objective information on crowd performance on each and every venue.
skinny should do this. skinny should not do that. LOL
what are you there, his mother? post the nonsense yourself.

am a right in thinking that tho not all mozbots are part of the 'uncle skinny police' all members of the 'uncle skinny police' are mozbots? im right, yes?
mozbots seem more worried about uncle skinny than moz himself.

Anyways - Life is Life, ( I lost a good friend to the big C last week) Music is Music, we all have opinions - but merry Xmas to Lovers of Morrissey, Haters of Morrissey and all the Inbetweeners. Watched The Smiths playing Reel around the fountain in Derby on you tube tonight - christ, how much Morrissey has changed since then, for better or worse - who am I to judge?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfvGbgUnsdA

Last edited:
Anyways - Life is Life, ( I lost a good friend to the big C last week) Music is Music, we all have opinions - but merry Xmas to Lovers of Morrissey, Haters of Morrissey and all the Inbetweeners. Watched The Smiths playing Reel around the fountain in Derby on you tube tonight - christ, how much Morrissey has changed since then, for better or worse - who am I to judge?

It's like two different people.

So true. I lost a work colleague due to a sudden heart attack last month, a great friend in good health didn't smoke/drink, went to work and never came home (RIP Ian).
I'll watch that clip when I've finished helping Mrs Benny out in the kitchen later on today Surface so thanks in advance.
Happy Christmas everyone.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Did you and all the other mozbots fly out of his big butterfly tuchus? Time to fly back up there and cocoon yourselves again.

Did you and all the other mozbots fly out of his big butterfly tuchus? Time to fly back up there and cocoon yourselves again.

+1
mozbots are very embarrasing. moz the most handsome man alive. oy vey. very very embarassing

I feel like a dick in pointing it out but I'm sorta one of those Truth in Advertising Truthers. And I recognized it from a few years ago.

I'm curious the motivation of all this, I mean if someone "found it" on the internet and submitted it to TTY, then why is the source unknown and photographer unknown as stated by TTY? Wouldn't the source somewhere have to indicate the poster was supposedly in Peru? See what I mean? It seems like it was made specifically to post on TTY, which is embarrassing in itself because it's an unwarranted slap in the face to Peru that they can just be summed up by a picture from Africa, poor people is poor people with goats in villages, etc, etc..

I dunno, it's all very strange.

uh this is a fun frame you can upload your photo to online on a website called Photofunia. Surprised that people are getting all bent out of shape over a dumb post. Anyone can add that frame to their own photo.

uh this is a fun frame you can upload your photo to online on a website called Photofunia. Surprised that people are getting all bent out of shape over a dumb post. Anyone can add that frame to their own photo.

Normally when people post something satirical they don't officially reference it's source. They also post other satirical things. Morrissey has posted a litany of arguments and interviews that are out of touch with reality and it's concerning.

I'm 41. I'm a Democrat. If I posted ad nauseam about Ronald Reagan and his political exploits long after he was dead, my friends would go "Wtf? :squiffy:" I worry about Morrissey, that's all. Now maybe the whole Margaret Thatcher thing stems from his latent misogyny, he's subconsciously warning America not to trust Hillary Clinton on the cusp of an election where we might finally vote a lady president, but that seems far-fetched...unless he really IS a misogynist because he can't stand his mother who commandeered his life and who MAY EVEN NOW be posting as him and the Margaret Thatcher thing is all her mental agenda, I just have to give Morrissey the benefit of the doubt, but I worry still. Add to that lies about advertising, no Christmas message, all these anonymous posters pretending to fawn over him when the ladies who used to do that are suspiciously absent and you can tell...the mozbots are missed, but I suspect it's not entirely Morrissey's fault that they fled. Something stinks in Denmark and posts like that Peru one smell.

At the end of the day we can only save ourselves, nobody is going to save us.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom