TTY: Hate-rosexuality; Morrissey on the Orlando massacre

Hate-rosexuality - true-to-you.net
13 June 2016

Although the gunman who massacred 49 people at an Orlando gay club is said to have been 'repulsed' by homosexuality, he nonetheless left behind a slew of self-adoring 'selfies'; a handsome man gazing enchantedly at his own face. It is therefore acceptable for him to lovingly admire his own maleness, but it is not OK for other men to like other men. Does Islamic scripture say it is fitting for a man to sit alone taking adoring photographs of himself? I doubt it.
Meanwhile, Donald Thump, probably America's next President, reacts to the Orlando massacre by explaining how, if the people within the club were themselves armed with guns, then there would have been fewer casualties. This, of course, is his way of avoiding any words of support to the Orlando gay community (it is their own fault for going into a nightclub without hand grenades). Donald Thump would therefore probably claim that the massacred children of Sandy Hook would still be alive today if only they'd had the common sense to carry sawn-off shotguns to school. The Thump response to Orlando is therefore anti-gay and pro-gun possession. Ann Coulter will be waving her baseball cap and cheering. It's all going so well for America!
Unfortunately, CNN obliged the gunman once again with a flashing flood of publicity - which is all he ever wanted, and which will encourage the next shooter to prepare for international fame. Why show the gunman's face? Nobody needs to see it.
The larger disaster is the two leading faces in the presidential race, as the world prepares to shake its head in disbelief when the new president is named. Clinton is the face and voice of pooled money (and will therefore repay the established elite with whatever they want if she is elected), and Donald Thump is George Wallace - hating just about anyone who doesn't happen to be Donald Thump. Surely this is not 2016 America?
Thump's only achievement so far is in making Sarah Palin seem intelligent, which, admittedly, is so difficult as to be a colossal strike in his favor.
The true victory of the presidential race has been the independent success of Bernie Sanders, whose approach has been so sane and intelligent and measured that he has been therefore all but entirely ignored by the U.S. media, who cannot understand anyone who is not blood-thirsty. This is because Bernie Sanders is human, and one who unusually did not gain his position because of several billion invested dollars. His many primary successes in the presidential race have been headlined as LOSS FOR CLINTON, whereas a Clinton win has not ever been headlined as LOSS FOR SANDERS. Bernie Sanders has been pushed out by the media because the idea of a self-made man who does not crave international war is completely alien to such as Fox News. The idea of a man who is popular because he calls for world peace and for rescue of the environment cannot provide outraged headlines for CNN, who have devoted their online news page to Donald Thump long before Thump was even a logical contender. Thump doing absolutely nothing has been more newsworthy to CNN than Sanders' state-to-state victories.
Ballot papers for 2016 should include a NO CONFIDENCE IN EITHER NOMINEE box, and it is this box that would collect the most votes.
Clinton and Thump may be popular with the party faithful - but the party faithful aren't that large, and are not America, therefore a sad day looms in November - a day that only Bernie Sanders could have saved - had he been allowed his rightful share of media support. But, clearly, the presidential election really is none of your business. Did you ever seriously think it was?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRQZuzBTKeQ

MORRISSEY
June 2016.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now you are doing a 180 degree turn in your argument. Now you can get guns in Europe at the drop of a hat just like in the US!!
You can get a gun anytime you want to? That certifies your gun control laws as ridiculous.

Absolute f***ing horseshit. Prove it. Give details.

"Well, as I said above, you are wrong. European police have guns, security guards have guns, armies have guns. Organised crime syndicates have guns. Criminals have guns. It IS possible to get hold of guns, you know. I could probably get hold of an assault rifle within a week or two. But here's the thing: I don't feel the needto own a gun. Europeans don't feel the need to own guns."

I dont have to give details, I didnt say it.
According to 12 on the Slack:
Crime syndicates have guns. Crime syndicates in Europe have guns?? Thats not good.
Criminals have guns!! Thats not good either.
He could even get a rifle is he wanted!!

I didnt say it. Im just pointing out what is the purpose of the gun laws in Europe if criminals and crime syndicates and terrorists all have guns. I wtf?

you should learn to control your inner adolf.
im cultivating my inner adolf.

if i cant shoot peoples tires can i at least key their cars as they pass? i mean, theyre pretty much asking for it. i really dont think i'd be in the wrong.

Absolute f***ing horseshit. Prove it. Give details.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-177344/Man-critical-gang-shooting.html

Man critical after gang shooting
A man in his 20s is in a critical condition in hospital after suffering multiple gunshot wounds in a city street. West Midlands Police said the victim was gunned down in Bevington Road, Aston, Birmingham, at 10.30pm last night after being approached by three masked men.
A police spokesman said officers were alerted to the incident by several 999 calls reporting shots being heard. "Officers attended the scene and found an Asian man in his 20s lying in the street," the spokesman said. "It appears he had been shot several times, possibly with a shotgun as he had a number of pellet wounds. He is detained in a critical condition in hospital."
Detectives, who have cordoned off the scene, have yet to establish a motive for the shooting, but say it does not appear to be linked to other recent shootings in the area. Police are anxious to trace three men seen in a dark-coloured car, possibly a Volkswagen. The men, wearing masks, were seen to get out of the vehicle and approach the victim before he was shot. Anyone with information is urged to contact officers stationed at Queens Road, Aston.

I googled "gang shooting England" and this happened yesterday. But shotguns are obviously a lot different than automatic weapons or handguns. They have a practical purpose and probably aren't uncommon especially in rural areas.

This conservative paper which chooses to quote the Daily Mail attempts to make the case that "
Gun Control Made England The 'Most Violent Country In Europe'

Breitbart and The Daily Fail trying to make a case against gun control. Whodathunk?

It is possible get hold of guns in Europe. It's not easy but it is possible. But the fact that owning guns is illegal, that you can't just walk into a shop and buy one and that people don't feel the need to own guns means there are fewer guns about and there is less gun violence in Europe.

I don't know what's so difficult to understand about that.

Here are the stats for firearm related deaths (including terrorism): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

UK 0,23 (per 100 000 population/year), US 10,54 (per 100 000 population/year)

It's a no-brainer.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, one of the Orlando victims' father refuses to claim the body because he didn’t “agree with his son's lifestyle”.

Meanwhile, several Arab news outlets "regret" what happened in Orlando … meaning only 49 homos have been murdered and not more.

Meanwhile, Istanbul Pride was cancelled.

Breitbart and The Daily Fail trying to make a case against gun control. Whodathunk?

It is possible get hold of guns in Europe. It's not easy but it is possible. But the fact that owning guns is illegal, that you can't just walk into a shop and buy one and that people don't feel the need to own guns means there are fewer guns about and there is less gun violence in Europe.

I don't know what's so difficult to understand about that.

Here are the stats for firearm related deaths (including terrorism): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

UK 0,23 (per 100 000 population/year), US 10,54 (per 100 000 population/year)

It's a no-brainer.

Like I said before the US already has guns and if you make every gun illegal tomorrow, which is impossible, it's equally impossible to know how much affect that would have on gun violence.
Since you like statistics you should know the often quoted fact that Chicago has the among the toughest gun laws and among the highest murder rates in the US.
If you read what I wrote in my post I point out that the Daily Mail is the source and I also talk about the difference between the gun used by the gang members and the guns typically used in the US. The gangs in the US don't typically carry shotguns.

Most of the criminals in the US do not buy their guns at the gun store. The people that do, when planning some sort of mass shooting, often have given no warning that would have placed them on a list where it would be illegal to buy a gun. The Orlando shooter was once known to the FBI however and should have been on a list. But the weirdo that murdered the kids at Sandy Hook used guns purchased by his mother.

What we need are an upgrade in law enforcement intelligence. They get military grade assault vehicles and weapons but they type their reports on type writers or computers that should have been scrapped years ago.
We also need better screening and treatment for mental health.
We could also use some restrictions on assault weapons.
But your dream of banning all guns in the US is not going to happen and it doesn't matter if every gay club in America becomes the scene of a massacre, that will not change. It doesn't matter if every school is a war zone because people still think that it won't happen to them, or that, as Derek believes, we should all live in a prison setting where there are armed authority figures everywhere you go. (Ironically, he agrees with the father of the shooter on who is to blame in Orlando.) It's nice that people in Europe don't feel the need to own a gun, and that you're much more likely to be stabbed than shot I suppose is a good thing. They just stab and kick you to death if you find yourself in the wrong place at the wrong time, and I guess that's better.

Like I said before the US already has guns and if you make every gun illegal tomorrow, which is impossible, it's equally impossible to know how much affect that would have on gun violence.
Since you like statistics you should know the often quoted fact that Chicago has the among the toughest gun laws and among the highest murder rates in the US.
If you read what I wrote in my post I point out that the Daily Mail is the source and I also talk about the difference between the gun used by the gang members and the guns typically used in the US. The gangs in the US don't typically carry shotguns.

Most of the criminals in the US do not buy their guns at the gun store. The people that do, when planning some sort of mass shooting, often have given no warning that would have placed them on a list where it would be illegal to buy a gun. The Orlando shooter was once known to the FBI however and should have been on a list. But the weirdo that murdered the kids at Sandy Hook used guns purchased by his mother.

What we need are an upgrade in law enforcement intelligence. They get military grade assault vehicles and weapons but they type their reports on type writers or computers that should have been scrapped years ago.
We also need better screening and treatment for mental health.
We could also use some restrictions on assault weapons.
But your dream of banning all guns in the US is not going to happen and it doesn't matter if every gay club in America becomes the scene of a massacre, that will not change. It doesn't matter if every school is a war zone because people still think that it won't happen to them, or that, as Derek believes, we should all live in a prison setting where there are armed authority figures everywhere you go. (Ironically, he agrees with the father of the shooter on who is to blame in Orlando.) It's nice that people in Europe don't feel the need to own a gun, and that you're much more likely to be stabbed than shot I suppose is a good thing. They just stab and kick you to death if you find yourself in the wrong place at the wrong time, and I guess that's better.

I do not know how gun control is best implemented. I think the debate is still more of a philosophical one, but I’m sure it’s doable. You do make a lot of good points.

Yes, there is a risk of getting kicked and stabbed to death, but owning a gun wouldn’t make that risk any smaller. People do not walk around with guns in their hands, ready to fire.

I’ve been the victim of assault. Believe me, when six neanderthals come out of nowhere in bright daylight, pin you down and start kicking you senseless you do not have time to react, to use a gun. If I’d carried a gun they would have probably used it against me. And if they’d done that I’d be f***ing DEAD. Them using their boots and fists, I got away with “only” a broken skull, a broken jaw, a broken nose, eye injuries, broken ribs, internal bleedings. Awful as it was, it's better than being dead.

Last edited:
I do not know how gun control is best implemented. I think the debate is still more of a philosophical one, but I’m sure it’s doable. You do make a lot of good points.

Yes, there is a risk of getting kicked and stabbed to death, but owning a gun wouldn’t make that risk any smaller. People do not walk around with guns in their hands, ready to fire.

I’ve been the victim of assault. Believe me, when six neanderthals come out of nowhere in bright daylight, pin you down and start kicking you senseless you do not have time to react, to use a gun. If I’d carried a gun they would have probably used it against me. And if they’d done that I’d be f***ing DEAD. Them using their boots and fists, I got away with “only” a broken skull, a broken jaw, a broken nose, eye injuries, broken ribs, internal bleedings. Awful as it was, it's better than being dead.

Just to be clear, I'm not a gun advocate. I'm not suggesting you should have had a gun and please don't think I blame you in any way for being the victim of violence. I just think that the US is a long way from gun control and that facts don't really matter when the decisions are based on emotion. I am often surprised to hear the opinions of other Americans who I considered to be fairly intelligent. I know I'm not that smart but I feel like a genius after going through my Facebook feed after one of these mass shootings.

I am glad you recovered from your attack and I agree that it's better that guns were not involved. I think that a lot of Americans who barely know how to hold a gun think that owning one turns them into some kind of quick draw cowboy, and that false sense of security is dangerous.

In Europe it seems they are only worried if law abiding citizens own guns, not criminals, either in syndicate or acting as independent criminals, or terrorists, with the law abiding sector of the population eventually acting as sitting ducks.
I dont think that attitude is going to work out here in the States.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-177344/Man-critical-gang-shooting.html

Man critical after gang shooting
A man in his 20s is in a critical condition in hospital after suffering multiple gunshot wounds in a city street. West Midlands Police said the victim was gunned down in Bevington Road, Aston, Birmingham, at 10.30pm last night after being approached by three masked men.
A police spokesman said officers were alerted to the incident by several 999 calls reporting shots being heard. "Officers attended the scene and found an Asian man in his 20s lying in the street," the spokesman said. "It appears he had been shot several times, possibly with a shotgun as he had a number of pellet wounds. He is detained in a critical condition in hospital."
Detectives, who have cordoned off the scene, have yet to establish a motive for the shooting, but say it does not appear to be linked to other recent shootings in the area. Police are anxious to trace three men seen in a dark-coloured car, possibly a Volkswagen. The men, wearing masks, were seen to get out of the vehicle and approach the victim before he was shot. Anyone with information is urged to contact officers stationed at Queens Road, Aston.

I googled "gang shooting England" and this happened yesterday. But shotguns are obviously a lot different than automatic weapons or handguns. They have a practical purpose and probably aren't uncommon especially in rural areas.

This conservative paper which chooses to quote the Daily Mail attempts to make the case that "
Gun Control Made England The 'Most Violent Country In Europe'

O, and I forgot to mention streets gangs and thugs, they are fully armed as well. Dont want to discriminate against them.

It's really too bad you need attention this badly. I would suggest you get a pet but that's not really fair to the animal. If you do go that route please get something that has a toxic bite with no known antidote.
oh my, i think you have trouble interpreting tone. i dont think you quite get the offhand way i, at least lately, post things.
if im guilty of anything it's not attention seeking, but being too lazy in my replies. but i cant help my posting laziness, this board has proved terribly uninspiring (i cant understand how you manage to stay inspired enough to continue posting your dry, maigre posts, but i guess thats the difference between you and me).
you have to ask yourself, if you really believe what you said above, why would i come here, of all places, for attention? why, if i craved attention, would i seek it at a board full of ridiculously uncool old buggers who interpret everything poorly, and in a way that makes one despair (with a few notable exceptions)? surely there are better places? i know for a fact that there are places out there where ridiculously clever, cool, in the know girls are appropriately perceived as such. but it's not here, that's for sure. i mean, who exactly am i trying to get attention from? uncle skinny? lol nou1uno aka self-appointedboardyoda? lol you? lol
i fear i've even lost the inspiration to keep up a good front for morrissey, that's how casual my approach has become (oh but dont get me wrong, i still love you, dearest mozzer! and im sorry if i contributed to the hatefulness and creche-yness of this hateful online creche--you can be sure that i am ashamed--but also i must remonstrate that it is hardly my fault. you see, i didnt realize the degree of rank philistinism into which i was stepping, had no gauge for it in my known world, and in my confusion and unrecognition of my philistine surroundings i briefly lost my footing, and became guilty of some clumsy flailings, minimal at best, but interpreted so mercilessly, in that ugliness of spirit that so typifies rank philistinism, as to be too much for almost any one man... er girl. i promise i will never find you uninspiring or witless though, dear one! you will always and forever more be my number one liebslingmann)
please dont reply to me again, calamine lotion. like i said: ridiculously uncool. uninspiring. old bugger.

Yes! "War Is Peace" If we could all just live in a completely armed military zone we would be carefree.

No. War is war. We are at war with ISIS right now. We need to be smart and protect ourselves in the short-term.

Whether we like it or not, and I'm not a gun advocate, America has guns. Lots of guns. They aren't going away. Gun-free zones are dangerous because innocent people have no guns and criminals do. We get all that. So we have a choice: we either use guns to our advantage, or we let others use guns to our disadvantage.

I'm not saying I love the situation. I don't really care for guns. But America is in a unique situation and taking away the second amendment is not going to do anyone any favours if we are looking at the situation realistically.

Never thought of that. If we get blasted by the 3d printed weapon we can 3d print a new body part. :D

I'm not sure about AI either, but I don't think anything will stop us from trying. Maybe if they can create Artificial Empathy to go with it we will be okay.

But we talked about a bunch of things that cause fear. In the end we have to change our consciousness, I agree. I think we're seeing a collision now between outdated ways of thinking like Islam and Christianity while at the same time we have the technology that we aren't quite ready to ethically use yet. It is completely bizarre and shameful that we all have nuclear weapons pointed at each other when the money and technology could be used to create a utopia. We could feed and house everyone, develop everyone's talents who want to work, and let people lie on the beach if they can't or don't want to contribute. There isn't enough work for everyone once more things are automated.
So if that is what you mean by the rainbow children and all that then I am all for it.

Well you were completley wrong about KristeenYoung on almost every level, but I guess you must of had a bad day , so its understandable and your just about forgiven!
But your not completley wrong about the us being not really being ready for the super advanced tecnology we will soon have.

Which is why beings / life forces far more advanced than ourselves, from other binary systems and gallaxeys, dont get in touch with us properly here on earth, accept of course, for only a few of us!< as we are not quite ready to accept / learn there tecnology .
We wud propbaly destroy the entire planet and wipe out every species on earth, untill we move 2 more spiritually enlighted space and consiousness - which were doing at the moment.............

But Empaphy within artifital Intellegence ? never thought of that! And its by far the most important and obvious thing! :)

There are now andriod humaniod companion "robotic dolls " and they actually resemble real humans!
There limbs move like humans, there mouths move and they talk and speack, have real hair ect and have "skin" incredibly life like 2 touch ect !

Incredibly realistic! but they dont seem 2 have the ability 2 reason properly or walk around properly YET - but they will do soon !

No one will not stop the progress of the super fast advancement in Artificial Intelligence we are now seeing, even without help from the outer limits, its the way we are going at the moment.

It cud be very benefital, but we must be very carefull!!!
Oh and read the link >>>> :)

http://www.starchildren.info/rainbow.html

Last edited:

And whilst im online, who keeps on giving me negative feedback and ratings and saying im allways going "of topic" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
Its disgracefull!!!!!!!

I might start returning the compliment soon and start giving everyone else negative ratings!

ANOTHER TERRIBLE MASS GUN SHOOTING MASSACRE TONITE !!

Upto 5o people shot dead at Istanbul airport in turkey.
And people STILL insist its there right 2 own guns?

When will it ever end ? - God help us!!!!! :(

Last edited:
ANOTHER TERRIBLE MASS GUN SHOOTING MASSACRE TONITE !!

Upto 5o people shot dead at Istanbul airport in turkey.
And people STILL insist its there right 2 own guns?

When will it ever end ? - God help us!!!!! :(

My news says suicide bombers, no mention of guns. Terrible anyway. That is a good question. When will it end.

My news says suicide bombers, no mention of guns. Terrible anyway. That is a good question. When will it end.

According 2 the news I caught earlier on No1uno they said it was suicide bombers but they SHOT loads of people dead with guns first!
But its just simply dreadfull!!! :(
(just a min im having to click of all these anti virus/malware software pop ups that keep poping up which ive got in-stalled here)
But anyways Im going 2 start using the icon ratings system from now on 2 rate other members of the forum positively or negativley - accordingly!
Well thats what its there for!!!!

Well I have 2 get back 2 watching a Shelock Homles movie ive got on, one of the original movies from the 40s starring basil rathbone - u cant beat the good ole b/w movies!!!

Back
Top Bottom