TTY: Hate-rosexuality; Morrissey on the Orlando massacre

Hate-rosexuality - true-to-you.net
13 June 2016

Although the gunman who massacred 49 people at an Orlando gay club is said to have been 'repulsed' by homosexuality, he nonetheless left behind a slew of self-adoring 'selfies'; a handsome man gazing enchantedly at his own face. It is therefore acceptable for him to lovingly admire his own maleness, but it is not OK for other men to like other men. Does Islamic scripture say it is fitting for a man to sit alone taking adoring photographs of himself? I doubt it.
Meanwhile, Donald Thump, probably America's next President, reacts to the Orlando massacre by explaining how, if the people within the club were themselves armed with guns, then there would have been fewer casualties. This, of course, is his way of avoiding any words of support to the Orlando gay community (it is their own fault for going into a nightclub without hand grenades). Donald Thump would therefore probably claim that the massacred children of Sandy Hook would still be alive today if only they'd had the common sense to carry sawn-off shotguns to school. The Thump response to Orlando is therefore anti-gay and pro-gun possession. Ann Coulter will be waving her baseball cap and cheering. It's all going so well for America!
Unfortunately, CNN obliged the gunman once again with a flashing flood of publicity - which is all he ever wanted, and which will encourage the next shooter to prepare for international fame. Why show the gunman's face? Nobody needs to see it.
The larger disaster is the two leading faces in the presidential race, as the world prepares to shake its head in disbelief when the new president is named. Clinton is the face and voice of pooled money (and will therefore repay the established elite with whatever they want if she is elected), and Donald Thump is George Wallace - hating just about anyone who doesn't happen to be Donald Thump. Surely this is not 2016 America?
Thump's only achievement so far is in making Sarah Palin seem intelligent, which, admittedly, is so difficult as to be a colossal strike in his favor.
The true victory of the presidential race has been the independent success of Bernie Sanders, whose approach has been so sane and intelligent and measured that he has been therefore all but entirely ignored by the U.S. media, who cannot understand anyone who is not blood-thirsty. This is because Bernie Sanders is human, and one who unusually did not gain his position because of several billion invested dollars. His many primary successes in the presidential race have been headlined as LOSS FOR CLINTON, whereas a Clinton win has not ever been headlined as LOSS FOR SANDERS. Bernie Sanders has been pushed out by the media because the idea of a self-made man who does not crave international war is completely alien to such as Fox News. The idea of a man who is popular because he calls for world peace and for rescue of the environment cannot provide outraged headlines for CNN, who have devoted their online news page to Donald Thump long before Thump was even a logical contender. Thump doing absolutely nothing has been more newsworthy to CNN than Sanders' state-to-state victories.
Ballot papers for 2016 should include a NO CONFIDENCE IN EITHER NOMINEE box, and it is this box that would collect the most votes.
Clinton and Thump may be popular with the party faithful - but the party faithful aren't that large, and are not America, therefore a sad day looms in November - a day that only Bernie Sanders could have saved - had he been allowed his rightful share of media support. But, clearly, the presidential election really is none of your business. Did you ever seriously think it was?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRQZuzBTKeQ

MORRISSEY
June 2016.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Morrissey wants to talk about the presidental race, then by all means do it. But dont use this terrible massacre as a springboard to rant about his views on politicians, a simple condolence message would suffice. He done the same with Prince's death, which on the surface seemed like a nice farewell tribute on TTY, turned into a rant against the Queen of England.

If Morrissey wants to talk about the presidental race, then by all means do it. But dont use this terrible massacre as a springboard to rant about his views on politicians, a simple condolence message would suffice. He done the same with Prince's death, which on the surface seemed like a nice farewell tribute on TTY, turned into a rant against the Queen of England.

Oh you're in hot water now for this post, Pikey and co will have it in for you big time !
How dare you come on here giving sas to the Ring-piece of the CrankFruad-mentors.
(Between me and you I think Steve is just creating a smokescreen to avoid standing shoulder to shoulder with the L G B T community, perhaps he's making a stand and would prefer L G H T )

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Moz never did anything for the gay community and is still such a coward in so many ways. He spoke too soon and that terrorist was as gay as he is.

Steven is a humasexual and as such has no affiliation with the L G B T community ! I thought that was common knowledge round here !
Just leave it to Elton your out of your depth Steven get back in the 5*cupboard with Diesel and stick to what you know best.

I am not commenting on the validity of this article, but it does point to what you suggest above...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mateen-searching-curious-says-transgender-000000002.html

Yeah it's of course way to soon to say we know much of anything but by now I've seen multiple articles and comments from a group of people suggesting it. I think the FYI should at the very least be able to verify the app usage bit. What about the wife though. Wtf. She drove him to case the place, was with him when he bought the gun etc and didn't say anything. There gotta be a negligence conspiratory charge there somewhere. I mean wow

i really find it heartwarming that moz endorses bernie sanders <3
As far as I know Morrissey isn't a U.S. citizen or Green card holder so Morrissey can feel the Bern without being subjected to paying for all of Sanders social programs if he were elected.

We don't know and don't have to decide right now but I doubt he was born with a hatred for homosexuals so it's logical to assume he was taught this hatred. When it turns out that he also admires radical Islam and has for years, it seems that denying the connection is purposeful and has some sort of motivation which I find misguided.
If he had been a member of the KKK or some radical Christian fundamentalist group no one would suggest that he only was drawn to those organizations through some whim or because they provided a convenient justification.
We don't know how he came to his beliefs exactly and it's possible that the "radical" part was more appealing to him than the "Islam" part. The point remains that Islam, like Catholicism, Christianity, the Mormon Church, and many other acceptable belief systems, is homophobic and that's not acceptable.

Yes.

As much as I support gun control, I have zero patience for anyone looking to downplay the role of Islam in this tragedy. Yes, we need common sense gun laws. However, we also need to crush radical Islam.

Not a Bernie fan myself. Not exactly anti-Bernie either. I just didn't buy that "honest, transformative/not a politician" nonsense from day one. I didn't buy Obama's hope and change either in 2008 (voted for him tho). Bernie had a good run but he never struck me as presidential. He'd be great as a radio talk show host. I'm a bit (very very small) disappointed that Moz prefers him. It just kinda plays into his "me against the world" outlook. Bernie and his fans painted Bernie as an outsider/underdog/rebel- Bernie? A guy who has been an elected official since the Jurassic era?!? I think Hillary is going to be good president if such a thing can actually be achieved. I also believe the "No confidence in either" option is foolish when one of the nominees is Donald Trump. He is a vile person. Just a bad human being. Period. Hillary must win. Like her or not.

Why did this evil sack of crap choose a gay club? It muddies whatever insane, delusional, fanatical message he was trying to send. I don't believe in a literal hell but I gotta admit sometimes I wish there was one.

It makes me so sad to see how this horrible tragedy keeps getting used to attack Donald Trump (and in this case also to praise Bernie Sanders). Yes, Trump is a moron of epic proportions, but we all know that by now, and Sanders has nothing to do with this.

By all means, politicise the Orlando shooting, but at least focus on what lies at the root of the problem: homophobia, gun laws and radical Islam.

Donald "Dumbass" Trump inserted himself into the tragedy and deserves as severe a rebuke as the law would allow (and beyond). His popularity is proof America is not "the greatest country in the world". My country is chocked full of ignorant, racist, bigoted, self-absorbed, ethnocentric wastes of carbon. Trump is their leader.

Once again, he didn't have to say anything about this, but he did. He is not obligated to come up with these statements every time someone dies or there is a tragedy. He could stay away from it all. And if you can't see the correlation between what happened at the recent shooting with the presidential race, you must be blind. D. Rump is going to blow up the world if he becomes president.

Not a Bernie fan myself. Not exactly anti-Bernie either. I just didn't buy that "honest, transformative/not a politician" nonsense from day one. I didn't buy Obama's hope and change either in 2008 (voted for him tho). Bernie had a good run but he never struck me as presidential. He'd be great as a radio talk show host. I'm a bit (very very small) disappointed that Moz prefers him. It just kinda plays into his "me against the world" outlook. Bernie and his fans painted Bernie as an outsider/underdog/rebel- Bernie? A guy who has been an elected official since the Jurassic era?!? I think Hillary is going to be good president if such a thing can actually be achieved. I also believe the "No confidence in either" option is foolish when one of the nominees is Donald Trump. He is a vile person. Just a bad human being. Period. Hillary must win. Like her or not.

Hillary is experienced intelligent and very competent. She's also a pragmatic centrist which in my view is a good thing as she will be the representative of everyone not just the progressive wing of the democratic base. If Bernie were elected he would not be able to accomplish anything he campaigned on and would have been a disappointment to those who believed he could and disillusioned everyone who beLived in him. Hillary has a twelve point lead over trump according to the latest Bloomberg poll. It might not be flashy or make a great headline but realistic ideas and those with the courage to put them forth is who I want to vote for

Steven is a humasexual and as such has no affiliation with the L G B T community ! I thought that was common knowledge round here !
Just leave it to Elton your out of your depth Steven get back in the 5*cupboard with Diesel and stick to what you know best.

"your out of your depth"...you really are an illiterate moron, aren't you?

No one is listening to you, baldy.

That's true. I personally have no interest in owning a gun. I have never fired a gun in my life. Thank God. But I am torn regarding an individuals right to bear arms to protect themselves and their family in their own home. There was a reason why our forefathers had the insight to include this right into our Declaration of Independence, but they could not have foreseen how just over 240 years later America would be filled with the kind of idiots, deviants, hateful souls and mentally ill individuals capable of doing such harm and damage with the implement that offers protection from just such persons.

Gun lovers hold the second amendment to be God's law and those that hate guns use every violent outburst of a crazed gunman to seek to regulate gun ownership into extinction. The answer is...as always...somewhere in the middle. And given our history as a nation finding the middle ground is not one of our strong suits. Guns will never go away, and so we need to deal with it. How that will be done will take more than the typical rhetoric we hear from politicians after each mass shooting. The sad truth is that if a single person decides to carry out a destructive act of any sort there is really very little that can be done.

The term "radicalization" has come into vogue recently, but in actuality our society has been becoming more radicalized even before the recent terrorist activities. We are becoming angrier, short tempered, and less empathetic as a nation. Parents have been made absentee due to the need to make enough money to survive. But what about the children? What about the troubled souls? What about those in most need of help? Who can they turn to for help when society has seemed to turn its back on them?
If most people in America are sitting in their homes worried about someone coming inside to harm them, then that fears origins lie in the 2nd amendment. It should have never been written in the first place. If you tell people they have the right to shoot someone whom they fear will harm them then what do you think those people are going to do? Go out and buy guns.

In my opinion the right to bear arms is the same as the right to be terrified. The 2nd amendment instills in peoples' minds that there are those that are out to get you. What a sad way to live.

Unless you walk around the house with your gun holstered by your side that weapon is of very little use to you. And more often than not it will harm or kill a member of your family before it helps you.

Last edited:
If most people in America are sitting in their homes worried about someone coming inside to harm them, then that fears origins lie in the 4th amendment. It should have never been written in the first place. If you tell people they have the right to shoot someone whom they fear will harm them then what do you think those people are going to do? Go out and buy guns.

In my opinion the right to bear arms is the same as the right to be terrified. The 4th amendment instills in peoples' minds that there are those that are out to get you. What a sad way to live.

Unless you walk around the house with your gun holstered by your side that weapon is of very little use to you. And more often than not it will harm or kill a member of your family before it helps you.

I believe you mean the 2nd amendment. That is the right to bear arms.

The 4th amendment is the right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

There is a major difference between the right to own a gun for personal protection of your home and the right to own the sort of weapons used in war zones. Of course only the police can be trusted with those...

If most people in America are sitting in their homes worried about someone coming inside to harm them, then that fears origins lie in the 4th amendment. It should have never been written in the first place. If you tell people they have the right to shoot someone whom they fear will harm them then what do you think those people are going to do? Go out and buy guns.

In my opinion the right to bear arms is the same as the right to be terrified. The 4th amendment instills in peoples' minds that there are those that are out to get you. What a sad way to live.

marred again showing how silly he is

That's pretty silly. People don't the right to shoot people they fear will harm them they have the right to shoot people who break into there home and not to live in fear of that person coming back as they please. I sleep on the second floor of my house and my gun is by my bed in a locked drawer. My eight month old son sleeps with us and sometimes across the hall. If I wake and hear someone coming up the stairs I will shoot them as I don't know they're intention and am not gonna wait and ask. It's not so much that someone will come into my house with the intention to harm so much as they could be on drugs, a good probability if theyre doing a home invasion, and who knows what amped up irrational thing they will do. Or if they're just a crazy serial killer like the grim sleeper person who's on trial right now. Especially with a child it's a risk I don't wanna take. I wanna minimize that risk as much as possible. As to the gun harming a member of your family, that's just individual incompetence and irresponsibility on the part of the gun owner and they should be tried and convicted of negligent homicide but rarely are thanks to the current laws which I'd like to change. I'm not worried about people coming in during the day and attacking me, I am a bit worried about a junkie breaking in while we sleep or when they think no ones home such as at night

Moz never did anything for the gay community and is still such a coward in so many ways. He spoke too soon and that terrorist was as gay as he is.

Prince William has done far far more than Tosserrey for the L G B T community by allowing himself to appear on the front cover of Attitude magazine :laughing::rofl::ahhh::tiphat::clap::bow::highfive:

Should we remain ? Quit and get out ?

Well that's just reminded me I gotta get out of the internet to let people focus on important things :unitedstates:
I can see I'm just distracting you here.

I nominate Damon to replace me to the best of his ability on this forum.

-Rest assured that Sam will keep posting unimportant shit on TTY though; that one isn't going anywhere. We all need some stability. -

signed: ykw wink wink

":ahhh:" ":bow:" ":pray:" ":clap:" yeah no I can't describe everyone's reaction here, sorry.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom