TTY: MEXICO CITY - sold out and Morrissey comment; photomontage

Mexico City sold out.

MEXICO CITY - true-to-you.net
16 February 2017

Morrissey's forthcoming show at the Sports Palace in Mexico City has sold out. All 21,000 tickets were sold within two days.

Morrissey has commented: "Estoy echando mis brazos alrededor de México. ¡Viva México!"

39671_unnamed_8.jpg

above photomontage by Moses S. Valiente.

Last edited by a moderator:
fantastic,must be one of his biggest crowds ever.and to sell out in two days,maybe the Mexicans are just looking to be cheered up and this is a way they can escape for a few hours.

does anyone know what his largest crowd is.not counting festivals because they are not completely Morrissey fans.

His 'demise' was only ever seen in blinkered idiots like Skinny's and forgot-the-other-idiots-name's eyes.
Viva Morrissey!

Lovely news. Sure some will start saying it's Fake News though. Heigh ho

And some will say, before they do, they are fake too.
We will see, although I expect there will be haters posting about black curtains, out of sight empty spots in the audience. Sigh. :rolleyes:

Or making racist comments about the audience.
They are the same people accusing Moz of being racist.
The fact he is still very popular annoys them and destroys the false and biased opinion he is old, bitter and a has been.

I assume this news will have a very uplifting effect on Moz.
Good for him and for us fans! :thumb:

fantastic,must be one of his biggest crowds ever.and to sell out in two days,maybe the Mexicans are just looking to be cheered up and this is a way they can escape for a few hours.
We mexicans dont need to be "cheered up", We just love the MOZ and appreciate good music (and are a large city).... If your comment was about YOUR president TRUMP's remarks about Mexico... dont believe all that he says (do you really?)... Besides It's cool to be an enemy of him nowadays, dont you think?
I think AMERICANS need to be cheered up more than mexicans, think a little.... We mexiCANs are the face of the RESISTANCE!!!!

I reckon I can't believe I am wasting 30 seconds of my life writing this. It was either Mexico or Canada. It's called quick cash. He needs guaranteed sellouts in medium sized venues and all the merch sales that go with it. These places in Mexico aren't very far from LA by plane and he doesn't want to travel all the way to some place like "Manc" for a sellout, anyway the UK Mporium has become a gold mine. Add the whole Trump bashing thing and it's a win win. The Mexican Anon coward racist post is exactly what Uncle Steve wants Mexicans to feel so they will buy tickets. I reckon if the Mexican staff that cleans "the Moz" house in Malibu will be at the shows? You people are so lost.

His 'demise' was only ever seen in blinkered idiots like Skinny's and forgot-the-other-idiots-name's eyes.
Viva Morrissey!

See all the major record labels kicking shit out of each other to sign him up :ha-no:
Steven is passed his sell by date ! Expired ! Dried up !
It's not as though he hasn't bored Mexico to death touring there performing the same old songs over and over like he has done elsewhere so it's no wonder he's shifted a few units, it's not exactly a biblical resurrection is it ? It's no big surprise so many tickets have been snapped up by his Mexican following but it is rather funny and amusing how he likes to desperately post proxy statements on Solo via the webshite true2nobody pronouncing " Look at me Steve Barnett ! I'm still relevant ! 4K you ! And 4K Sanctuary !
I'd like to think Canada would stand up and resist any desperate barrel scraping exercise further down the line but we'll have to wait and see.
I've said this before and I'm going to say it again. The worst thing to happen to Steve and his career in the pop business was hooking up with Martin !

" Kiss me a lot " :rofl:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Post of the year so far X 73 :thumbsup:
Very informative :handok:
Benny you Bastard die :handpointup:

Very nice photomontage. The author must be a true valiente, because he is risking to be burned at the stake by some trolls here for having his work posted in TTY.

Canada doesn't want him or his cut-rate juice-bar band. He hasn't put out a decent record in over a decade. He spews ignorant vitriol about the annual seal hunt - something he knows NOTHING about - and hurls insults at the populace. Nobody wants his garbage music or hack books here either. Morrissey can eat a bag of dicks.

The Mexixans are having a great Moz night before they get subcontracted to build Trump's lego wall.
I hope Moz is wallowing in self praise purely in an attempt to say to record companies 'I'm still relevant'. He would make enough money from this concert alone to finance a new album.
Still though, selling 21K tickets is a major achievement, especially in an age when most people's taste in music is somewhere between their anus and rectum.

Last edited:
The Mexixans are having a great Moz night before they get subcontracted to build Trump's lego wall.
I hope Moz is wallowing in self praise purely in an attemp to say to record companies 'I'm still relevant'. He would make enough money from this concert alone to finance a new album.

A new album ? With Martin and Co ?
Oh I hope he does :cool:
Endless fun :rofl:

See all the major record labels kicking shit out of each other to sign him up :ha-no:
Steven is passed his sell by date ! Expired ! Dried up !
It's not as though he hasn't bored Mexico to death touring there performing the same old songs over and over like he has done elsewhere so it's no wonder he's shifted a few units, it's not exactly a biblical resurrection is it ? It's no big surprise so many tickets have been snapped up by his Mexican following but it is rather funny and amusing how he likes to desperately post proxy statements on Solo via the webshite true2nobody pronouncing " Look at me Steve Barnett ! I'm still relevant ! 4K you ! And 4K Sanctuary !
I'd like to think Canada would stand up and resist any desperate barrel scraping exercise further down the line but we'll have to wait and see.
I've said this before and I'm going to say it again. The worst thing to happen to Steve and his career in the pop business was hooking up with Martin !

" Kiss me a lot " :rofl:

Post of the year so far X 73 :thumbsup:
Very informative :handok:
Benny you Bastard die :handpointup:

you better hope Morrissey doesn't read this. he won't like it at all.

in reply to anonymous above who said your president and the YOUR was highlighted,just to let you know I'm not American,im from Scotland,dont really know why anonymous would be pissed off about my comment because there was nothing in it that would be deemed disrespectful.im sure some Mexicans are worried about the impending wall and immigration policies of the new trump regime.just saying,

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom