TTY: MEXICO CITY - sold out and Morrissey comment; photomontage

Mexico City sold out.

MEXICO CITY - true-to-you.net
16 February 2017

Morrissey's forthcoming show at the Sports Palace in Mexico City has sold out. All 21,000 tickets were sold within two days.

Morrissey has commented: "Estoy echando mis brazos alrededor de México. ¡Viva México!"

39671_unnamed_8.jpg

above photomontage by Moses S. Valiente.

Last edited by a moderator:
I reckon I can't believe I am wasting 30 seconds of my life writing this. It was either Mexico or Canada. It's called quick cash. He needs guaranteed sellouts in medium sized venues and all the merch sales that go with it. These places in Mexico aren't very far from LA by plane and he doesn't want to travel all the way to some place like "Manc" for a sellout, anyway the UK Mporium has become a gold mine. Add the whole Trump bashing thing and it's a win win. The Mexican Anon coward racist post is exactly what Uncle Steve wants Mexicans to feel so they will buy tickets. I reckon if the Mexican staff that cleans "the Moz" house in Malibu will be at the shows? You people are so lost.

What's wrong with him doing a gig for money exactly?
May your family roast alive.

What's wrong with him doing a gig for money exactly?
May your family roast alive.
Nothing wrong with him making money where he can (Those places are now few and far between). ...and nothing wrong with people calling him out for his selective activism.
Your wish for flames of ill-will raises another interesting point though. The whiny little hypocrite probably wouldn't even have a problem with the smell of burning human flesh.

Nothing wrong with him making money where he can (Those places are now few and far between). ...and nothing wrong with people calling him out for his selective activism.
Your wish for flames of ill-will raises another interesting point though. The whiny little hypocrite probably wouldn't even have a problem with the smell of burning human flesh.
If you mean Moz is whiny then there are certainly a lot of facts to back up your statement. I think ultimately people see what they want to see, just like Bruce Willis's character in The Sixth Sense. Moz sees the sickening cruelty of mankind. Of course he is right. But he doesn't see the good side of human nature. 'Yes I am blind'.
So I think he wouldn't really mind the smell of people burning if he thought they deserved it. Anonymous comments for your family to roast are unwarranted and speak more to his own degeneracy than we ever could.

Canada doesn't want him or his cut-rate juice-bar band. He hasn't put out a decent record in over a decade. He spews ignorant vitriol about the annual seal hunt - something he knows NOTHING about - and hurls insults at the populace. Nobody wants his garbage music or hack books here either. Morrissey can eat a bag of dicks.

Speak for yourself.
This Canadian would love to have Moz come back to our country.
No hard feelings for his absence in recent years.
He can play whatever he wants and Canadians will be happy.
The shows I saw in Australia in October were fantastic

Build that wall tour 2017. I know his best pal Rosie well and she told me Moz voted for Trump but has to please his latino fan base by pretending to care about them when in truth no one does.

How could they?

Build that wall tour 2017. I know his best pal Rosie well and she told me Moz voted for Trump but has to please his latino fan base by pretending to care about them when in truth no one does.

How could they?

Are you dumb?
He couldn't vote for Trump as he is not an American citizen.
He is not pleasing Mexicans, they are pleasing him.
It's just public demand and he in return is pleasing them by his planned concerts.
How could they?
By buying those tickets for his concerts. They like him.
What is so difficult to understand about that?

I reckon me don't know about this. Since Morrissey spends 99.9% of his life in LA, he may of become an American citizen, something he would NEVER admit. He sure knows a lot about American history. Can you imagine? Say goodbye to sellouts in Kazakhstan, Mexico, Serb, and Manc.

Are you dumb?
He couldn't vote for Trump as he is not an American citizen.
He is not pleasing Mexicans, they are pleasing him.
It's just public demand and he in return is pleasing them by his planned concerts.
How could they?
By buying those tickets for his concerts. They like him.
What is so difficult to understand about that?
That's not what Rosie told me.

Mexico City sold out.

MEXICO CITY - true-to-you.net
16 February 2017

Morrissey's forthcoming show at the Sports Palace in Mexico City has sold out. All 21,000 tickets were sold within two days.

Morrissey has commented: "Estoy echando mis brazos alrededor de México. ¡Viva México!"

39671_unnamed_8.jpg

above photomontage by Moses S. Valiente.

His Spanish is as pitiful as his prose.

Speak for yourself.
This Canadian would love to have Moz come back to our country.
No hard feelings for his absence in recent years.
He can play whatever he wants and Canadians will be happy.
The shows I saw in Australia in October were fantastic
Yes it's true, but also quite embarrassing. Canadians would be happy to see ANYBODY. Hardly anyone ever comes to my neck of the woods. If you live in Toronto or Montreal, you are lucky.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom