TTY - Mexico tour dates confirmed (4 venues)

so the roxy festival is correct after all.was going to go to these concerts but heard you have to climb over a big wall.

I wonder if that was part of his motivation to play these shows

Regards,
FWD.

I am happy for Morrissey, great news they let him back in! The Mexico City venue is huge.

I reckon second to Spain, Mexico has the most bullfighting rings. Cock fighting is legal and you can find a pit bull dog fight on every corner. The Mexicans will enjoy the Meat is Murder vid. Of course Uncle Steve doesn't support the wall. Who is going to clean his house in Malibu and prune his RED roses in his front yard? Oh please, Nancy does not do housework.

Last edited:
it was a joke you dumb f***.some people are thick.

Hopefully Curtis will have a wall built round him, and Mexico will pay for it. Drain the swamp!

Change of subject here , but has Mozz ever spoken about this web-site or made statements about why he dislikes it so?
Yes, he hates this site but visits regularly, he wore a shirt once on stage of f:mad:ck Morrissey solo.

Change of subject here , but has Mozz ever spoken about this web-site or made statements about why he dislikes it so?

Once from what I understand they made a story about morrissey having aids a main article. The story or rumor was based on a very sketchy blog written by a very unreliable sketchy person and he took offense and it's just been downhill ever since. This was before I began posting here but that's the story Ive seen told here. People like to say he comes here but there's no proof of that but I'm sure he hears sometimes about what gets talked about

Once from what I understand they made a story about morrissey having aids a main article. The story or rumor was based on a very sketchy blog written by a very unreliable sketchy person and he took offense and it's just been downhill ever since. This was before I began posting here but that's the story Ive seen told here. People like to say he comes here but there's no proof of that but I'm sure he hears sometimes about what gets talked about

From what I remember, it goes back to this "rumor" posted here in 2003 (by David the owner). I don't recall him publicly hating on the site before that.

From what I remember, it goes back to this "rumor" posted here in 2003 (by David the owner). I don't recall him publicly hating on the site before that.

You'd know better than me. Im very newish and I'm remembering a not long ago, relatively, conversation about this topic and what was in that thread. I believe I remember that being said as well but it wasn't discussed as much as the aids rumor and the standards for reporting on it or maki g it a main page piece. maybe it was and I just didn't notice as these things stretch pages at times. Did the aids post situation happen as well. After the not paid one

Tags
2017 mexico tour

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom