TTY: Morrissey, Jakarta, Indonesia, 2016 - film by Sam Esty Rayner

Lively group. Where is all the other videos Sam made? He was at a lot of the shows.

:) like the chant at the end. I know you can call things whatever you want,but can this really be called a 'film'? I read 'film by' and I was getting ready to kick back light a Woodbine and enjoy a whole behind the scenes insider's take and engrossing film document of one of his shows.... but it was not to be. :(

I'm sorry. Didn't know you were an authority on film. Get a life. You're a joke.

I have been in contact with some Indonesian's friends and they all say Britpop is still very big there. No surprise that Morrissey is so loved.

These guys understand the real spirit of rock. Having some fun and giving what you got.

A film ? ? ? :rolleyes:
It's just cellphone footage folks ! That's all it is ! Cellphone footage ! :mobilecalling::clapperboard: Nothing to be proud of !

A ha ! A ha ! A ha ! A ha ! :guitar:

A ha ! A ha ! A ha ! :ahhh:

Arrrrrrghhhh ha ha ! ! ! ! :rofl::laughing:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Hi Sam
Uncle Steve told me to get in touch with you, he's really pissed that there's a KFC box for all to see right at the beginning of the "film" you posted on T T NOBODY.
You are no longer his Nephew !

Diesel X

BtBB :greatbritain::knife:

as soon as something is committed to a medium,could be celluloid,digital or now 4k resolution as soon a the button is pressed it can be classed as film,not neccesarily A FILM.

Hi Sam
Uncle Steve told me to get in touch with you, he's really pissed that there's a KFC box for all to see right at the beginning of the "film" you posted on T T NOBODY.
You are no longer his Nephew !

Diesel X

BtBB :greatbritain::knife:

Damn, that is a KFC box. That's f***ed up. Oops.

A film ? ? ? :rolleyes:
It's just cellphone footage folks ! That's all it is ! Cellphone footage ! :mobilecalling::clapperboard: Nothing to be proud of !

A ha ! A ha ! A ha ! A ha ! :guitar:

A ha ! A ha ! A ha ! :ahhh:

Arrrrrrghhhh ha ha ! ! ! ! :rofl::laughing:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

A ha! Another barely literate and tedious post. Nothing to be proud of! Boring.

:) like the chant at the end. I know you can call things whatever you want,but can this really be called a 'film'? I read 'film by' and I was getting ready to kick back light a Woodbine and enjoy a whole behind the scenes insider's take and engrossing film document of one of his shows.... but it was not to be. :(

Sorry, you get one of these

A ha! Another barely literate and tedious post. Nothing to be proud of! Boring.

Indeed, it's just filler from BTBB.

He was anticipating that "Set The Boy Free" would yield some seeds for Moz-related ridicule, and it just didn't happen. November was supposed to spawn a monster scoop and yet.... *microphone drop*

SOSB

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom