TTY: Morrissey Mayor of London?

Morrissey: Mayor of London? - true-to-you.net
4 March 2016

Morrissey has been invited to become the London Mayoral candidate for the Animal Welfare Party in the upcoming 2016 election. Morrissey would require 330 signatures of support in order to enter the race, and is considering the contest very seriously.

Morrissey has commented:

"Animal welfare groups cannot persist simply in order to continue to persist. There must be a governmental voice against the hellish and archaic social injustice allotted to animals in the United Kingdom simply because those animals do not speak English, otherwise millions of very caring citizens are greatly concerned about issues that no one is able to do anything about. What animal protectionists need to say is very well worth saying and well worth hearing. But we cannot just sit around waiting for establishment enlightenment. The sanctimonious disaster of animal agriculture cannot be allowed to go on forever, because its widespread impact is hellish. Animals in dairy farms and abattoirs are very eager not to die, yet their bodies are torn apart whilst still alive as they are strapped beneath a blade. No outcome can justify this, and we cannot be happy with a society that allows it to happen, because such a society without compassion goes nowhere. The abattoir is the modern continuation of the Nazi concentration camp, and if you are a part of the milk-drinking population, then you condone systems of torture. There is no such thing as humane slaughter, and if you believe that there is, then why not experience it for yourself? If animal serial killer Jamie Oliver feels so passionate about including 'kid meat' (young goat) into the human diet, would he consider putting forth one of his own kids (children) for general consumption? If not, why not? What makes such people have absolutely no forgiveness towards animals? What hate drives them? The meat industry, after all, shows no compassion towards the planet, towards climate change, towards animals, towards human health. It is diabolically contrived and is the world's number one problem. It is also the number one issue stifled from any political debate, which, if anything, highlights its importance. The slaughterhouse effectively means that none of us are safe. Just investigate the appalling effects of meat production on our climate, environment, fields, forests, lakes, streams, seas, air and space. Your eyes will pop. No bigger global disaster could possibly be devised. Social justice for animals is not much to demand, because we are only asking humans to think rationally and with heart, even if being unable to hunt foxes and shoot birds would leave the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha family with nothing else to do."

facebook_1456714780448.jpg

Above photograph source unknown. Printed here with respect and thanks.

Media:

Last edited by a moderator:
you know,don't you? Now go tell your wife and kids you're going out for cigarettes, and meet me under the light of the silvery moon.

They won't miss you, they're already use to you spending most of your time here on Solo.

You need some good ol' shaggin'. Maybe that will shut you up. I won't be the one though. SO, go beg somewhere else. Can't stand feminist bitches.

moz wont have any part of the sordid affair either, as is to be expected. lol

f*** off with that. Gay men aren't cute little animals in a petting zoo. As a gay man I'd rather be called a f***** than this belittling bullshit.

so! the very important thing i did today that made getting out of bed worth it is that i asked a particularly lovely gay colleague what his thoughts are on people calling gay men cute or pretty (since i myself have, in the past, enchanted as i am by the pretty ones, made comments referring to him as cute or pretty and this caused me to wonder: have i made a grave mistake? does he resent me terribly?), explaining to him the reason for the question being that some dick at a morrissey forum chided me for it. to my relief and vindication he answered that it's perfectly fine so long as "they dont ask me for decorating tips at the same time, because i cant decorate, my bathtub is filthy". and then we both agreed that most people would understand if it was meant in a nice spirit or not and dont have sticks up their asses about such things, and anyway it's better than being called dumb and ugly. then he added that while being called pretty and cute is fine enough, what is really preferred is to be called hot, and in a really effusive voice, as in: "oh my god you are sooooo hot, you are just so hot"

so there it is. that's that. the definitive word on what you can and cant say to gay men as instructed by the prettiest cutest lil gayboy you ever did see.

Last edited:
Re: TTY Statement: Morrissey Mayor of London?

your speech is ugly, and not because of the inherent ugliness of your personality but because it's just soooOOOooo lacking in vivacity or lyrical rhythm. i find i cant follow large blocks of text which dont catch you up in their rhythm like a tide rushing in and out. i just zone out, i cant help it. i dont imagine you had anything momentous to say though, so i suppose it doesnt matter either way.

Please zone out. Forever..

- - - Updated - - -

Vulgar + repetitive + pointless = Boring

Hate could be creative. Try harder

Morrissey is a silly little poof but he's full on lulz so I'm just here to eat popcorn and LOL!
why u hatin?

- - - Updated - - -

thank you for the derogatory insult. I imagine you talk to your wife and kids with the same language you use in your posts. Ever think people here just assume that you do ?

Your posts reflect what you are. And no one here needs to tell you what that is. Good luck.

My wife and kids aren't total idiots like you.
My posts reflect only what the Automatic Writing Authors decide to type on the fly.
Means or says ZERO about my real life.

Shows how totally stupid you are that you think somebody who calls themselves 'Ketamine Sun' on a web forum gets to pontificate about who people really are. What an arse you are. But amusing! Carry on...

- - - Updated - - -

Calamine Lotion

Will Never Fairy
Last Of The Gay To Die
Every Gay Is Like Sungay
The More You Ignore Me The Closer I Gay
Gayhead
etc

Anonymous
IP hash: 8512d59fcc

Used to be a rent boy holding so tightly to Diesel's bone
*Damons bone (*Diesel)
I'm driving my boyfriend home
My puff life
Our Frank Lammar (foo foo)
Let me fist you
Wide to receive
He cried
Piccadilly puff talk
In the future when Hoggs well
Diesels meat is murder
What he said
Friday rimming
You know I couldn't last (Diesel)
Were the London Mayor is never black, female or a puff
I'll never be anyone's gay hero now

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I'm just wondering what these comments really mean. Are they homophobic slurs? Hate speech ? Or what ?

Of course they'll say their just having fun and meant no offense, or they'll say... some of their best friends are gay. Or... or ....

Call teh police! people are expressing opinions I disagree with on the interwebz!

Morrissey is a total puff and a silly old drama queen. So what?
Hate crime? What, like those youtube videos of black people being shot he uses to spice up his silly shows?

- - - Updated - - -

'strong' and 'fearless' like this sap?! (this was from 2015...so maybe Morrissey finally chose a sex and grew a dick and a set of balls since then - doubtful!)

WTF! Rolling his tongue around as if he's auditioning for a rimming video.

Last edited by a moderator:
so! the very important thing i did today that made getting out of bed worth it is that i asked a particularly lovely gay colleague what his thoughts are on people calling gay men cute or pretty (since i myself have, in the past, enchanted as i am by the pretty ones, made comments referring to him as cute or pretty and this caused me to wonder: have i made a grave mistake? does he resent me terribly?), explaining to him the reason for the question being that some dick at a morrissey forum chided me for it. to my relief and vindication he answered that it's perfectly fine so long as "they dont ask me for decorating tips at the same time, because i cant decorate, my bathtub is filthy". and then we both agreed that most people would understand if it was meant in a nice spirit or not and dont have sticks up their asses about such things, and anyway it's better than being called dumb and ugly. then he added that while being called pretty and cute is fine enough, what is really preferred is to be called hot, and in a really effusive voice, as in: "oh my god you are sooooo hot, you are just so hot"

so there it is. that's that. the definitive word on what you can and cant say to gay men as instructed by the prettiest cutest lil gayboy you ever did see.

The fact that you think one gay person speaks for all gay people just proves your complete ignorance and makes clear the worthlessness of your opinions. Weren't you one of the people who got upset when Morrisey's song titles were changed to include words like "gay?" That is the exact same argument that some White Supremacist will use to justify using the word "n*****." "They use the word, why can't I?"
And yes, "Jewboy" is a slur, and so is "gayboy." I have you on ignore but I made the mistake of reading the forum while I wasn't signed in. I'm sure I'll get a thirty paragraph reply including your favorite kinds of pancake syrup, but spare me. I probably won't see it.

I guess you would know from experience. ;)

You call out others on using (allegedly) homophobic slurs yet you think this is a REALLY clever insult?

Quite inconsistent.

that little ditty is just like you, it repeats itself constantly, now put down the Cheetos and go get some exercise fat boy

Please release me...let me go. I do not eat Cheetos nor am I fat you witless non-Irish Scottish sailor man. Moz has as much chance at being mayor as you have of being Irish. So many other posters call you out on this nothing more is needed from me.

The topic here is whether he will be mayor, not whether you're an ignorant piece of eurotrash because this has already been decided overwhelmingly to the positive. So many of your Irish ancestors...given you are Irish...which you're not...chose to emigrate to America. We visit European countries to experience a sense of history and authentic cultural differences, and in broad measure we are or try to be respectful. You are none of those things. You are an angry person. Saddened by your lot in life and what's worse is that you know you brought it upon yourself. You are pathetic. It may not be too late for you. I don't know and to be honest don't really care, but at least consider your family in how you choose to live your life from this day forward.

Do you even have a passport you thick fat Yankee twat? Only 5% of Americans own a passport, that says it all, I've travelled all over the uk and Ireland, I've been to Rome, Pisa , Florence, Barcelona, palma, Paris, Monte Carlo, Amsterdam, Bruges, Bergen, I've also been to Istanbul and different parts of Germany and Austria, where have you travelled? All over America ? Stopping at every drive thru and all you can eat buffet you overweight braindead moron

Do you even have a passport you thick fat Yankee twat? Only 5% of Americans own a passport, that says it all, I've travelled all over the uk and Ireland, I've been to Rome, Pisa , Florence, Barcelona, palma, Paris, Monte Carlo, Amsterdam, Bruges, Bergen, I've also been to Istanbul and different parts of Germany and Austria, where have you travelled? All over America ? Stopping at every drive thru and all you can eat buffet you overweight braindead moron

why not continue on to puerto rico, guam and jakarta too? LOL

ffs, nobody believes any of this nonsense. your british passport is restricted.

You are a joke. Of all the places you say you've been America is not one of them. You are such a hypocrite. The fact that I haven't traveled abroad is a result of circumstance not of desire. Unlike you I have responsibilities and contractual obligations that don't allow me to travel as much as I would like to.

You can disappear for a year unmissed. How proud that must make you. America has much to offer to those who are open minded enough to travel to see it for themselves. You are better off where you are. Save your Euros for the Scottish bars you frequent. You would gain nothing from coming here and we would be the worse for it.

Last edited:
If you were a real Irish Catholic you wouldn't be saying "yankee" and "yank" and saying derogatory things about America.

Morrissey traveled all over the US before he was a rock star, he didn't care about Scotland, Austria, Germany, Amsterdam..etc. He got it.

Good for you and I mean it. Everyone should get out of their backyards. I believe one should travel as often as he can, as far as he can and as long as he can. The majority of Americans are too spoiled/lazy to put themselves through uncomfortable situation such is speaking foreign language, understanding another culture, trying different cuisine. I like to get out of my comfort zone, it's refreshing to look at the same things with different set of eyes.

There is such a thing as vacation time, evennow, it doesn't take a year to travel and you can't spend euros in pubs in scotland, we use the pound here, you are so stupid

Last edited:
WE??? the ROYAL we, i assume? you are a bizarre case, even for a bot. all around the bartab is where youve traveled.

You are a joke. Of all the places you say you've been America is not one of them. You are such a hypocrite. The fact that I haven't traveled abroad is a result of circumstance not of desire. Unlike you I have responsibilities and contractual obligations that don't allow me to travel as much as I would like to.

You can disappear for a year unmissed. How proud that must make you. America has much to offer to those who are open minded enough to travel to see it for themselves. You are better off where you are. Save your Euros for the Scottish bars you frequent. You would gain nothing from coming here and we would be the worse for it.

You reason you don't travel abroad is because you don't have a passport, if you ever manage to put the Cheetos down long enough to apply for a passport remember this, when you arrive in a foreign country and the customs official asks you "occupation" don't say "no just visiting" tell him that you work at McDonald's and remember the whole world does not use dollars and scotland does not use euros, dumb lardass

hmm a freudian slip. now im know you work at the mcdonalds in glasgow.

I never said that those posts were homophobic. I was just questioning their intent.

No I didn't think it very clever. Nor did I say it was.What gave you that idea?

The poster(bb) used the term/word in a sentence aimed at M as an insult. I have nothing against what people do for pleasure as long as it's consenting between those engaging in them.

Also the word or act is not restricted only to partners of the same gender. So why so quick to think that I would think it was used as a homophobic slur?

btw... consistency is for dullards.

:thumb:

'consistency is for dullards' say Miss Mozcitement. LOL
what next? a mozbot pilgrimage to the pestana 5 star hotel lobby? big excitement sitting there eating pasta and chips.

I guess you would know from experience. ;)

Yes, can't beat a bit of caviar. Unlike your fake hero I'm totally out about being Queer As f*** but also rim bitchez. Doubt you'd get any action, though. And that's why you're so bitter and angry. Tried to diss me: totally FAIL!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom