TTY: Morrissey not part of Chicago Riot Fest as of May 23

???? Another irritation, misinformation, whatsoever ????

Here we go, here we go, here we go ! :drama::tiphat:

Benny-the-British-Butcher flagknife

Seems strange that a festival would release publicity posters featuring artists/groups before knowing for sure everyone had agreed to play.

Given that Jesse uploaded a screenshot of the festival lineup to Instagram the day it was announced, something he often does to promote upcoming shows, I doubt Morrissey's appearance was never on the table to begin with. If Morrissey really isn't part of Riot Fest, the likeliest scenario is that festival organizers prematurely announced his appearance before a deal was finalized, they wound up unable to accommodate some demands, and he backed out. That said, at this point it's unfortunately just as likely to be one of his weird media games. I guess we'll find out eventually...

Last edited:
What's with the prayers? That Clover Dean posted some "disturbing" things on her Instagram as well. Is Tina unwell?

My first Morrissey cancellation... I was at the Niagara Falls show where he cancelled a ton after so I figured I was due one some time... :tears:

Super lame and sure to piss off a bunch of people. People angry with him or with the fest even though I don't know who's at fault. Still, super lame

Although that doesn't really say he cancelled or pulled out. It says he's not a part of the fest as of today. There's still hope?

Here we go, here we go, here we go ! :drama::tiphat:

Benny-the-British-Butcher flagknife

You must be running out of lube by now with how often you have to get your pin dick off over every single thing that involves Morrissey which you can possibly perceive as negatively caused by him

Well that sucks. He was the main reason I bought a 3 day pass. Oh well I'll just have to check out the other bands but I'll be really disappointed if Moz isn't there...

No no no, i was really looking forward to this. So then maybe he will be at the Denver show? I suppose he didn't like something about the festival and he changed his mind. We miss you so much please.

Although that doesn't really say he cancelled or pulled out. It says he's not a part of the fest as of today. There's still hope?

Yeah I was thinking the same detritus also made a good point. I wouldn't put it past riot fest to announce without totally finalizing negotiations but who knows. Not me at least

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom