TTY: Morrissey Shows Confirmed (US, Asia, Australia, Sep. - Nov. 2016)

Morrissey Shows Confirmed - true-to-you.net
26 July 2016

September
20 LOUISVILLE, Palace Theatre, Kentucky (USA)
22 PHILADELPHIA, Tower Theater, Pennsylvania (USA)
24 BROOKLYN, Kings Theatre, New York (USA)
28 TOKYO, Orchard Hall (Japan)
29 TOKYO, Orchard Hall (Japan)
October
1 YOKOHAMA, Bay Hall (Japan)
2 OSAKA, IMP Hall (Japan)
6 HONG KONG, MacPherson Stadium (China)
12 JAKARTA, Senayan Golf Driving Range (Indonesia)
15 SINGAPORE CITY, Marina Barrage (Singapore)
18 BANGKOK, Moonstar Studio (Thailand)
22 MELBOURNE, Festival Hall (Australia)
26 ADELAIDE, Thebarton Theatre (Australia)
28 CANBERRA, Royal Theatre (Australia)
29 WOLLONGONG, WIN Centre (Australia)
31 NEWCASTLE, Civic Theatre (Australia)
November
9 IRVINE, Bren Events Center, California (USA)
11 RENO, Grand Theatre, Nevada (USA)
14 BOULDER, Boulder Theater, Colorado (USA)
16 DALLAS, McFarlin Auditorium, Texas (USA)
17 SAN ANTONIO, Tobin Center, Texas (USA)
19 HOUSTON, White Oak Music Hall, Texas (USA)
23 EL PASO, Abraham Chavez Theatre, Texas (USA)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised he's going to perform for the sub-species, one must assume they have all gone vegan.

I can never weigh up Steven and all this animal shit he comes out with. Basically he just seems to perform anywhere for the wonga, his morals seem to fly out of the window I'm starting to come to the conclusion that all this animal stuff is just a gimmick to make money. Canada should explore taking him to court for all the times he's dissed them. In all honesty let's agree on one thing his behaviour/morals/scruples/beliefs/statements etc, just don't stack up full stop. He's an animal pimp !
If your struggling to take this instead of getting all angry and vexed with me just take another look at latest tour announcement.

Sorry if I've upset y'all but we don't call him CrankFraud for nothing you know ! :eek:
Meat is murder :rolleyes: do you care ? Do you care ? Do you care ? :rofl:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
He should feel lucky to STILL have some fans in Canada.

O M F G ! :eek: :ahhh:

NEWS FLASH #########

New songs ! :highfive:

The crooner ate cheese

Cranklord

Istanbullshit

Benny Racer

Damon's Bone

Brummie (we're really missing you)

Diesel the cheese mule

Minge is murder

Steve the ripper

In the past when all was well

Benny you've killed me

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
:rofl:thanks again:laughing:

I do find it very strange there isn't a Sydney date, but even stranger that Newcastle and Wollongong get shows, I hope they get a good crowd to those.
I'm sure they'll get the people that would've gone to the Sydney show, like me for example. It's all down to who can and wants to book him. Maybe the Enmore Theatre had other acts on the nights he wanted to play? It's only a few hours drive to either of those out of city venues and it'll be a fun pilgrimage. The Enmore Theatre is a great venue but it'll be nice to go somewhere different this time around.

I just can't get over back to back years of Morrissey gigs. Having to wait ten years between 2002 and 2012 was the norm for us down here. Then 2015 with the book signing and the Sydney Opera House residency last year brightened the horizon but coming back again the following year for five venues? Slap me so I can wake up :)

I assumed Morrissey wanted to play around Sydney this time. He seems to enjoy playing a little off the beaten track. Most promoters work the same circuit. Seems unlikely a major tour would be booked if there were no places in Sydney if he wanted to specifically play there. What do I know?

As a Moz fan from Sydney I agree, I'll be heading to both Newcastle and the Gong at least.

2002 to 2012 were very lean years for us Moz fans down under. I was jealous as hell when my Dad went to a NYC gig back in 2007 during the greatest hits tour.

Last year was great managed to score tickets for 3 nights at the opera house.
My girlfriend and I were was also lucky to be in LA for NYE and went to the show.

I'm sure they'll get the people that would've gone to the Sydney show, like me for example. It's all down to who can and wants to book him. Maybe the Enmore Theatre had other acts on the nights he wanted to play? It's only a few hours drive to either of those out of city venues and it'll be a fun pilgrimage. The Enmore Theatre is a great venue but it'll be nice to go somewhere different this time around.

I just can't get over back to back years of Morrissey gigs. Having to wait ten years between 2002 and 2012 was the norm for us down here. Then 2015 with the book signing and the Sydney Opera House residency last year brightened the horizon but coming back again the following year for five venues? Slap me so I can wake up :)

I'm sure that there will likely be a Sydney show added, as it's also a but odd that he is playing Irvine again, but not Los Angeles, so maybe they are working on adding an LA show as well?

I'm sure that there will likely be a Sydney show added, as it's also a but odd that he is playing Irvine again, but not Los Angeles, so maybe they are working on adding an LA show as well?

Yes, and look out for a show in Iran after the shows in Israel. It's his biggest goal and there is some space until Riot Fest.

the who have just cancelled their whole uk tour till next year,,not just mozz that cancels.
Isn't Roger Daltrey in his 70's and Morrissey in his 50's? I don't recall Roger Daltrey cancelling because of a missed flight, bad penne, mad at David Bowie, or any of the other drama that Morrissey seems to have. He and Pete Townshend used to beat the crap out of each other and the show still went on. Morrissey allegedly gets bitch slapped and he cancels shows for a week.

that's not the point.they cancelled.

Just went on the venue website for the PA show... $122 each before taxes and fees was the least expensive seat in the place- up in the balcony and off to the left or right- so not even good center balcony seats. Wow. I don't think shows should be so cheap an artist barely scrapes by but... just, wow. Decent seats are all well over $200 a piece. Smiths Reunion Tour prices to watch Moz flog World Peace again or test out new songs trying to interest a label? No thanks. To all that attend- have a great time and more power to you. Moz has obviously become a little too dear for my wallet.

EDIT: For the type of show Morrissey puts on (no flash- no gimmicks- minimal backing band) I think around $80 per ticket is fair for non premium seating.

Vivid Seats has tickets for Morrissey's Louisville show looking very expensive (http://www.vividseats.com/mobile/Production.action?production.productionId=2109777), but I'm hoping that it's just bullshit. Besides, I don't think there's any way that Vivid Seats could already have tickets. I'm hoping there will be a presale soon.

I saw those Vivid tickets at first as well but then I went directly to Tower Theater's website (that's the venue for the PA show) to buy tickets and they were just as crazy-expensive.

Those weren't ticket prices. you were at a re-sellers website. that site is not affiliated with the tower theater.

Just went on the venue website for the PA show... $122 each before taxes and fees was the least expensive seat in the place- up in the balcony and off to the left or right- so not even good center balcony seats. Wow. I don't think shows should be so cheap an artist barely scrapes by but... just, wow. Decent seats are all well over $200 a piece. Smiths Reunion Tour prices to watch Moz flog World Peace again or test out new songs trying to interest a label? No thanks. To all that attend- have a great time and more power to you. Moz has obviously become a little too dear for my wallet.

EDIT: For the type of show Morrissey puts on (no flash- no gimmicks- minimal backing band) I think around $80 per ticket is fair for non premium seating.

There are several sites that look like official sites for the Tower Theater but most are just aftermarket vendors. The show hasn't been listed on the venue's official site (venue.towerphilly.com) or on Livenation yet, so I assume the prices will be much better than you're seeing on some of these other sites.

Don't people know how to buy concert tickets properly yet? Good gravy.

Morrissey Shows Confirmed - true-to-you.net
26 July 2016

Now taking bets to where he's going to cancel.

September
20 LOUISVILLE, Palace Theatre, Kentucky (USA)
22 PHILADELPHIA, Tower Theater, Pennsylvania (USA)
24 BROOKLYN, Kings Theatre, New York (USA)
28 TOKYO, Orchard Hall (Japan)
29 TOKYO, Orchard Hall (Japan)
October
1 YOKOHAMA, Bay Hall (Japan)
2 OSAKA, IMP Hall (Japan)
6 HONG KONG, MacPherson Stadium (China)
12 JAKARTA, Senayan Golf Driving Range (Indonesia)
15 SINGAPORE CITY, Marina Barrage (Singapore)
18 BANGKOK, Moonstar Studio (Thailand)
22 MELBOURNE, Festival Hall (Australia)
26 ADELAIDE, Thebarton Theatre (Australia)
28 CANBERRA, Royal Theatre (Australia)
29 WOLLONGONG, WIN Centre (Australia)
31 NEWCASTLE, Civic Theatre (Australia)
November
9 IRVINE, Bren Events Center, California (USA)
11 RENO, Grand Theatre, Nevada (USA)
14 BOULDER, Boulder Theater, Colorado (USA)
16 DALLAS, McFarlin Auditorium, Texas (USA)
17 SAN ANTONIO, Tobin Center, Texas (USA)
19 HOUSTON, White Oak Music Hall, Texas (USA)
23 EL PASO, Abraham Chavez Theatre, Texas (USA)

to anyone going to one or more of these shows.ENJOY.

Thanks, I a plan on having a ton of fun.

Morrissey, please post when your tickets go on sale, please, thanks.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom