TTY: Morrissey y Malvinas

Morrissey y Malvinas - true-to-you.net
15 December 2015

Political hope died with the wrong one among many wrong ones; that thug of ego overload known as Margaret Thatcher. Proudly wearing the badge of the brute, thug Thatcher murdered Argentinian boys and gave the world the thumbs up. Atrocity has some validation if ownership is the final result, and to hell with intellect! Ensconced on her own throne, thug Thatcher's glut of excess set almost every major British city alight in flames. But that wasn't enough. Dressed in combat gear (!) the show-'em-all pilot blew up Argentina's Belgrano even though it posed no threat to British troops; youth too soon gone. England wondered how badly it had behaved in order to deserve Margaret Thatcher, who invented a civilization of hate. Legless war heroes still support Thatcher, for if they did not, they would be forced to face the truth of their lives: that their limbs were used to fuel her ego.
The Malvinas belong to the people of Argentina, not least of all because they are right here, in the windily warm Argentinian air. The Malvinas are not three miles west of Knightsbridge. Thatcher the destroyer did not care whether British or Argentinian lives were lost, and it is only her menu of horrors that ensure her legacy. No Thatcher monument would ever stand on British soil, for it would be felled in an instant as a symbol of poisoned terror. However, world peace is none of your business.

​Morrissey
​15 December 2015
​Buenos Aires

Photograph of Morrissey taken on 14 December 2015 in Argentina by Ginger Shortcake.

morrissey_in_argentina.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He’s said all this before, years ago, and said it better. The continuing obsession with Thatcher is bizarre; you’d think he might have gotten the last of that out of his system in ‘List of the Lost’, but no.

Yes, he said all of this before many times but, in the same sense, there surely is no need then to comment on it for the umpteenths time.

He’s said all this before, years ago, and said it better. The continuing obsession with Thatcher is bizarre; you’d think he might have gotten the last of that out of his system in ‘List of the Lost’, but no.

It is a ticket selling exercise. He's using the deaths of British and Argentine servicemen to line his own pockets. The Argentinians are now getting as wise to it as the rest of the planet, I'm sure.

They threw out Kirchner's party and seem finally, like Venezuela and soon Brazil it seems, to be over their dalliance with Bolivarian politics. As they grow as a democracy, one delivered directly as a result of the Falklands defeat, they'll be more and more grateful that the murdering dictatorship of the fascist Galtieri, which Morrissey seems to support wholeheartedly, was driven from power in 1982. Thousands of Argentinians probably owe their lives to the decisions made in Downing Street all those years ago. The junta's one way helicopter trips over the Atlantic to dispose of the disappeared were cancelled permanently, and Alfosin and a return to democracy followed in late 1983.

The lesson Argentina should continue to take from their Falklands adventure is simple: If you are going to start a war make sure you win it. Otherwise you run the risk of looking a bit silly. I'm sure it's also a bit embarrassing to carry around the yoke of that sort of national humiliation. I'm only guessing of course. Being a Brit I wouldn't know.

http://youtu.be/rGxsLbK9F0A

I hate how one sided Morrissey is. He does seem like he hasn't a clue about the Falklands. Why doesn't he think the Islanders, like any other territory, deserve to decide themselves what they want? Why does he always fail to mention NOBODY would have died at all if the Argentines hadn't have the Islands by force? Yes, the UK is the other side of the world, but Argentina is about 300 miles away. I don't suppose he believes the UK should own the Republic of Ireland - and they're just across the water. Stupid, irrational, Morrissey doing nothing but seeking good publicity for his time in Argentina...

Just as the continuing obsession with many people here who can't stand Morrissey is bizarre. You literally have someone on this very page telling him to kill himself. When will these people go "ok, that's enough Morrissey for me" and walk away? If Morrissey wants to continue ranting and raving on this stuff then just let him carry on like the crazy guy on a street corner screaming about the aliens and walk on by and ignore it. It's crazy that so many people here are negatively obsessed with Morrissey the same way Morrissey is obsessed.

Just as the continuing obsession with many people here who can't stand Morrissey is bizarre. You literally have someone on this very page telling him to kill himself. When will these people go "ok, that's enough Morrissey for me" and walk away? If Morrissey wants to continue ranting and raving on this stuff then just let him carry on like the crazy guy on a street corner screaming about the aliens and walk on by and ignore it. It's crazy that so many people here are negatively obsessed with Morrissey the same way Morrissey is obsessed.

I agree.

We also have a poster who has said every word of the psychopath's TTY press release is true, when in fact it is opinion laced with provably, obviously inaccurate statements masquerading as fact.

If Morrissey refuses to get psychiatric treatment then his descent with continue to gather pace. He must have been responsible for a significant number of suicides down the years so if he is unwilling to seek treatment he might as well take his own advice. He sounds desperate and he looks desperate. A man at the end of his tether mentally and artistically. He must have realised he is nearing the end. It's obvious to all but the most blinkered. His band and entourage must have noticed.

He berates Thatcher but must have the blood of hundreds, perhaps thousands of people on his hands. Let's be generous and say it's "only" dozens. How does he sleep with that knowledge? Perhaps a brave journalist might pluck up the courage to ask him how many vulnerable people he calculates he has helped usher into an early grave? Perhaps, and I'll put it no more than a perhaps, he should look in the mirror, examine his soul, and go out on his own terms. Just a thought.

Edit: I'm watching a programme now about Jimmy Savile and the character traits that made him a psychopath. The most commonly used professional guidelines employed to measure such behaviour includes: manipulative, lacks empathy, grandiose, insincere charm, frequent liar, shallow emotions, impulsive, unable to take responsibilty for own failings...

Last edited:
Formula written words to get himself in the press before going back to his five star hotel. See 'Wills rant' from 'The Inbetweeners 11' movie on you tube. Just another fake twat. Morrissey personified.

the uk settled the islands before argentina existed? chile is closer to argentina than the falklands, so by mozs theory of proximity argentina and chile should each belong to each other. hes nuts. totally.
i think the obsession with thatcher has its origin in the fact shes a woman.

Is he going mad? Morrissey if you want to be taken seriously get some counselling, sort yourself out, get a manager, get a sane press agent instead of a deranged fan, stop f***ing everyone and release your own records on your own label. Loved your last album but your interviews are mental, dated and bullshit!

gracias morrissey... just that... from my heart...thank you for this...(and two maravillosos shows!)

Never mind !
I shall laugh out loud when Steven or Martin get a good kicking for all this poor publicity back in the UK !
You can't get much lower than this now kids !
#Paris for profit !
#Dead soldiers for profit ! Jeez !
Johnny B is right, just kill yourself Steven and make the dream real. When will you die ? Because people like you are a world cancer with nothing whatsoever to contribute in making the world a better place. You are the 5* global hotel wizard of Moz living a life of luxury posting crap TTY shit from meat/cheese serving, leather and fur clad hotels !

Get 4ckd ! Hope you die slow and painful very soon.

Yours in debunking.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Each and every word is the absolute truth. I wonder what someone could find in order to write a negative comment against him in this one

They'll find something. Don't you worry about that.

I'm surprised to notice how many people still support colonialism. Brisith colonialism is as bad as any other colonialism.

Argentinian occupation in 1982 was the worst idea. We were under a militar dictatorship who took the decision influenced by CIA members who supported the dictators since 1976 (business of war, you fellow British know what I mean).

The dictatorship literally kidnaped teenagers with zero militar training to use them as conscript soldiers, they were abused by the military commanders of both sides. They were massacred, most of survivors can't overcome the horror they lived, a percentage of them commited suicide.

Malvinas belong to Argentina, that's true, you only have to look at a map to understand it. For us they are more than a piece of land in our ocean, they are the symbol of the process of independence that began 2 centuries ago and needs to be closed.

But mainly, the islands are the cementery of boys sacrificed on the altar of greed and lust for power. Those island are a symbol, the world has to determine what symbol: colonialism and exercise of military power or freedom and tribute to the innocent victims.

You choose which side you want to play. Moz did it

"...the UK both claimed and settled the islands in 1765 before Argentina existed. ..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falkland_Islands_sovereignty_dispute

Without taking sides, that is irrelevant to Argentinas claim. From your link

The Spanish took control of Port Saint Louis and renamed it Puerto Soledad in 1767. On 10 June 1770, a Spanish expedition expelled the British colony at Port Egmont, and Spain took de facto control of the Islands. Spain and Great Britain came close to war over the issue, but instead, concluded a treaty on 22 January 1771, allowing the British to return to Port Egmont with neither side relinquishing sovereignty claims.[5] The British returned in 1771 but withdrew from the islands in 1774, leaving behind a flag and a plaque representing their claim to ownership, and leaving Spain in de facto control.[6][7]:25
From 1774 to 1811, the islands were ruled as part of the Viceroyalty of the River Plate. In that period, 18 governors were appointed to rule the islands. In 1777, Governor Ramon de Carassa was ordered to destroy the remains at Port Egmont. The British plaque was removed and sent to Buenos Aires.[3]:51

Spanish troops remained at Port Louis, known then as Port Soledad, until 1811[8] when Governor Pablo Guillen Martinez was called back to Montevideo as the revolutionary forces spread through the continent. He left behind a plaque claiming sovereignty for Spain

When Argentina gained independence in 1816 they claim they acquired the Islands from Spain.

- - - Updated - - -

He berates Thatcher but must have the blood of hundreds, perhaps thousands of people on his hands. Let's be generous and say it's "only" dozens. How does he sleep with that knowledge?

You are a nonsense.

We also have a poster who has said every word of the psychopath's TTY press release is true, when in fact it is opinion laced with provably, obviously inaccurate statements masquerading as fact.

If Morrissey refuses to get psychiatric treatment then his descent with continue to gather pace. He must have been responsible for a significant number of suicides down the years so if he is unwilling to seek treatment he might as well take his own advice. He sounds desperate and he looks desperate. A man at the end of his tether mentally and artistically. He must have realised he is nearing the end. It's obvious to all but the most blinkered. His band and entourage must have noticed.

He berates Thatcher but must have the blood of hundreds, perhaps thousands of people on his hands. Let's be generous and say it's "only" dozens. How does he sleep with that knowledge? Perhaps a brave journalist might pluck up the courage to ask him how many vulnerable people he calculates he has helped usher into an early grave? Perhaps, and I'll put it no more than a perhaps, he should look in the mirror, examine his soul, and go out on his own terms. Just a thought.

Edit: I'm watching a programme now about Jimmy Savile and the character traits that made him a psychopath. The most commonly used professional guidelines employed to measure such behaviour includes: manipulative, lacks empathy, grandiose, insincere charm, frequent liar, shallow emotions, impulsive, unable to take responsibilty for own failings...

I can't work out how someone can write anything this stupid. Morrissey is a psychopath with blood on his hands??? Holy shit you are one prize fool. You really do need some professional help dude. Get it fast.

the uk settled the islands before argentina existed? chile is closer to argentina than the falklands, so by mozs theory of proximity argentina and chile should each belong to each other. hes nuts. totally.

Totally. Dont get me wrong she was a total bitch, but being a woman irks moz just a bit extra. He is a full blown misogynist. He would kill them all of and force all the straight guys gay. He probably always wanted to be a woman. But then he would have written this charming woman just to shock everyone :lbf:

But Argentina never belonged to the english

Of course it is...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom