TTY: Morrissey y Malvinas

Morrissey y Malvinas - true-to-you.net
15 December 2015

Political hope died with the wrong one among many wrong ones; that thug of ego overload known as Margaret Thatcher. Proudly wearing the badge of the brute, thug Thatcher murdered Argentinian boys and gave the world the thumbs up. Atrocity has some validation if ownership is the final result, and to hell with intellect! Ensconced on her own throne, thug Thatcher's glut of excess set almost every major British city alight in flames. But that wasn't enough. Dressed in combat gear (!) the show-'em-all pilot blew up Argentina's Belgrano even though it posed no threat to British troops; youth too soon gone. England wondered how badly it had behaved in order to deserve Margaret Thatcher, who invented a civilization of hate. Legless war heroes still support Thatcher, for if they did not, they would be forced to face the truth of their lives: that their limbs were used to fuel her ego.
The Malvinas belong to the people of Argentina, not least of all because they are right here, in the windily warm Argentinian air. The Malvinas are not three miles west of Knightsbridge. Thatcher the destroyer did not care whether British or Argentinian lives were lost, and it is only her menu of horrors that ensure her legacy. No Thatcher monument would ever stand on British soil, for it would be felled in an instant as a symbol of poisoned terror. However, world peace is none of your business.

​Morrissey
​15 December 2015
​Buenos Aires

Photograph of Morrissey taken on 14 December 2015 in Argentina by Ginger Shortcake.

morrissey_in_argentina.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
BB, you're taking up the entire boards with your spamming. Six posts in a row now, all filled with videos, pictures, links, quotes and whatnot. Get a hold of yourself. Are you on coke?

Also, to davidt, kewpie and Skinny: both Benny and Johnny have recently wished death on Moz (in this thread: http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...lvinas?p=1986947717&viewfull=1#post1986947717 and http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...lvinas?p=1986947744&viewfull=1#post1986947744).
How is that not offensive? Why is that allowed?

It's not the first time the mentally disturbed barleycunt has done this, he previously wished morrissey "a slow and painful death" David and the mods actively encourage the haters on this site, it's in their interests to do so because they share the same agenda

BB, you're taking up the entire boards with your spamming. Six posts in a row now, all filled with videos, pictures, links, quotes and whatnot. Get a hold of yourself. Are you on coke?

Also, to davidt, kewpie and Skinny: both Benny and Johnny have recently wished death on Moz (in this thread: http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...lvinas?p=1986947717&viewfull=1#post1986947717 and http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...lvinas?p=1986947744&viewfull=1#post1986947744).

Don't hold you breath. They will tell you that since Moz wishes death on people it's okay that people wish for his death because, obviously, they don't have their own morality.

There are only two "facts" in it, and they are both wrong.

"Dressed in combat gear (!) the show-'em-all pilot blew up Argentina's Belgrano..."

The Belgrano was torpedoed by HMS Conqueror, a nuclear submarine. There was no air attack on the Belgrano. Most people with average intelligence know that. I wonder what Morrissey's IQ is? Low, apparently.

Brummie has covered the other one.

Time for Morrissey to do the decent thing. He has exhorted others to commit suicide for years and should now consider doing so himself. He's of no value whatsoever, increasingly desperate, and obviously suffering from a severe mental illness he has no intention of seeking medical help to address.

Kill yourself, Morrissey. Take your own advice. The world is waiting. In a time of increasing turmoil the world needs some good news.

Do you make a habit of telling people "obviously suffering from a severe mental illness" to kill themselves? That strikes me as brutish and unintelligent. Do you gurn Trump-fashion as you type this bile and bilge?

They'll find something. Don't you worry about that.

Like I mentioned, not long ago nothing but a simple picture of Morrissey was posted posing with a fan. Absolutely nothing offensive about it. Yet they tore it apart, they were outraged that he simply existed. When it gets to that stage you know it's just pure trolling and/or obsessive issues relating to mental health.

Free speech? The same concept Morrissey uses to spread his lies and disinformation to those not bright enough to know the difference. Gregor.

Like it or not history shows a fascist military dictatorship in Buenos Aires, crumbling under weight of its own misrule, invaded the legal sovereign territory of another state in order to placate its populace and save its own neck. The idea the bulk of the Argentinian population were anything other than delighted, rather than the helpless victims of a CIA inspired plot as mentioned earlier is easily discredited, not by the great historians and politicians of the age, but by YouTube. I remember those days, unlike many here, I would guess, and it was awful for all involved, but it was provably started by a fascist Argentine government and garnered huge public support. It must be the one of the few times in history a democracy has defeated and caused the downfall of a vicious dictatorship and been blamed for it. Get to f***.

One of my favourite arguments employed by the Argies (just to get in the swing of things) is that a territpry's simple proximity to another conveys legal possession. By that argument perhaps we should get the Repubkic of Ireland back, the French should get England back and the Germans should get vast tracts of France back. Then the Romans could have it all. We already know ISIS would rather like the old Ottoman territories back and most of Spain. Where would it stop. Pangea, presumably.

As for Brummie how are his sourced and referenced dissections of Morrissey's fact free rantings spam? Because you don't agree?

Free speech? The same concept Morrissey uses to spread his lies and disinformation to those not bright enough to know the difference. Gregor.

Like it or not history shows a fascist military dictatorship in Buenos Aires, crumbling under weight of its own misrule, invaded the legal sovereign territory of another state in order to placate its populace and save its own neck. The idea the bulk of the Argentinian population were anything other than delighted, rather than the helpless victims of a CIA inspired plot as mentioned earlier is easily discredited, not by the great historians and politicians of the age, but by YouTube. I remember those days, unlike many here, I would guess, and it was awful for all involved, but it was provably started by a fascist Argentine government and garnered huge public support. It must be the one of the few times in history a democracy has defeated and caused the downfall of a vicious dictatorship and been blamed for it. Get to f***.

One of my favourite arguments employed by the Argies (just to get in the swing of things) is that a territpry's simple proximity to another conveys legal possession. By that argument perhaps we should get the Repubkic of Ireland back, the French should get England back and the Germans should get vast tracts of France back. Then the Romans could have it all. We already know ISIS would rather like the old Ottoman territories back and most of Spain. Where would it stop. Pangea, presumably.

As for Brummie how are his sourced and referenced dissections of Morrissey's fact free rantings spam? Because you don't agree?
You're losing the plot barleycunt, your post is full of spelling mistakes, maybe you should end it all now, the Republic of Ireland never belonged to Britain you right wing fascist prick

It's not the first time the mentally disturbed barleycunt has done this, he previously wished morrissey "a slow and painful death" David and the mods actively encourage the haters on this site, it's in their interests to do so because they share the same agenda

Morrissey's mother should have put the umbilical cord around his neck at birth and strangled him. She can make amends by garotting him with the xmas tree lights in a few weeks. Poor woman who truly spawned a monster. One can only feel compassion for her plight as she digests the fact that her son is a ghoulish troll...... The true cruelty of Morrissey's unhinged remarks is surely the effect on his nearest family.

Morrissey should be thrown into the sea.

best
BB

"if the day came when I felt a natural emotion, i'd get such a shock I'd probably jump in the ocean"

You're losing the plot barleycunt, your post is full of spelling mistakes, maybe you should end it all now, the Republic of Ireland never belonged to Britain you right wing fascist prick

Let's hope he (and certain others on this site) come to a grisly, painful end during some terrorist attack. The world is a woeful place, but the demise of Barleycunt (and certain others on this site) is certain to raise a titter.

A B

Just because Moz does it doesn't mean it's a good thing. That's never a sound argument, John. And there's not much we can do about it when it's on his own website.
And free speech should be approached with respect. Wishing death on someone is never good.

No, they're spam because he takes up the entire boards and behaves like a strung out coke head. It would be just as annoying if it were praise.

Gregor, I know we find ourselves on different sides of the fence more often than not, but I would like to address these issues with you. You might call what BB does "spamming", but his posts are 100% on topic, which is why there is no need for Kewpie or the other Mods to step in. Are his posts sometimes redundant, over-the-top, unnecessarily verbose...sure...but these are not valid reasons to moderate his posts. The option we all have is to put him on ignore if we so choose. I for one find many of his posts educational and entertaining and those that bore me or I find a bit reactionary I skip over. It is not a perfect world and this is not a perfect site, but it is all we have and for that I am grateful.

The question of "wishing death" has been raised many, many times here. It is one thing to wish death on someone and quite another to state that you are planning to kill someone. No matter how distasteful you and others might find these sentiments they do not rise to the level of being moderated away. I hope this explains things for you even if you are not happy with my response.

wtf? of coure britian owned ireland for many many years, and then gave you your freedom. its not like you fought them for it or anything.
britian whupped ireland too many times to count.
have you been sampling the product?

brummie and jb are simply posting historical facts? this is the real world not an imaginary mozbot world where moz irrational rants are considered gospel. ffs.

Gregor, I know we find ourselves on different sides of the fence more often than not, but I would like to address these issues with you. You might call what BB does "spamming", but his posts are 100% on topic, which is why there is no need for Kewpie or the other Mods to step in. Are his posts sometimes redundant, over-the-top, unnecessarily verbose...sure...but these are not valid reasons to moderate his posts. The option we all have is to put him on ignore if we so choose. I for one find many of his posts educational and entertaining and those that bore me or I find a bit reactionary I skip over. It is not a perfect world and this is not a perfect site, but it is all we have and for that I am grateful.

The question of "wishing death" has been raised many, many times here. It is one thing to wish death on someone and quite another to state that you are planning to kill someone. No matter how distasteful you and others might find these sentiments they do not rise to the level of being moderated away. I hope this explains things for you even if you are not happy with my response.
It's not the spamming I find offensive or in need of moderation (just tiresome and alarming), nor did I claim this. It's the wishing of death on people.

Also, would it be just as ok to wish death on another member of the forum?

Wishing death is not a death threat. That's why Morrissey has got away with wishing death on so many people, publicly, over the years.

It's not the spamming I find offensive or in need of moderation (just tiresome and alarming), nor did I claim this. It's the wishing of death on people.

Also, would it be just as ok to wish death on another member of the forum?

I think your question turns based on how you define the term "OK". You are intending its use to mean "respectful", instead of "permissible". It is definitely not respectful to wish death on another human being, and I wouldn't do so myself, nor would you. But it is definitely permissible to do so on this site based on the rules and regulations of the designer(s). I fully get the fact you would prefer a much greater level of civility here, but at the end of the day this is more of a playground than a church...and boys will be boys.

Wordiness, historical falsehoods, legalization of plunder, slaves kissing their own chains, media brainwash, justification of crimes on others' problems, questioning the mental health of a person to discredit his words... Every argumentative trick displayed to avoid the two relevant concepts on this topic: COLONIALISM and WAR CRIME.

Malvinas are a SYMBOL. They are too tiny and too far away to have an economical relevance. They are much more expensive to British taxpayers because of the distance and the lack of support from the near continent. Argentina has a big and expensive Patagonia to support financially and Malvinas are a tiny part of it. British people would be shocked if they could know the actual cost to support Malvinas, disguised under military expenses. They will continue to pay for anoter jewel on their queen's crown, a souvenir of the lost empire, a mummy's backyard to little princes.

Malvinas under British possesion are a symbol of the persistence of COLONIALISM. Some people enjoy the symbols of the past when the past has gone. That's the same people who need to keep the little power they even have to justify their own privileges. That's all.

I think your question turns based on how you define the term "OK". You are intending its use to mean "respectful", instead of "permissible". It is definitely not respectful to wish death on another human being, and I wouldn't do so myself, nor would you. But it is definitely permissible to do so on this site based on the rules and regulations of the designer(s). I fully get the fact you would prefer a much greater level of civility here, but at the end of the day this is more of a playground than a church...and boys will be boys.

It wouldn't have to be a "much greater" level of civility. Nor does this site has to be churchlike. That would be just as extreme as what we have now. Just stop wishing death on people. Make at least certain things non-permissible.

Wishing death on someone should be considered worse than going off topic.

It wouldn't have to be a "much greater" level of civility. Nor does this site has to be churchlike. That would be just as extreme as what we have now. Just stop wishing death on people. Make at least certain things non-permissible.

Wishing death on someone should be considered worse than going off topic.

dude your idol wishes death on people on a regular basis? what is wrong with you?
who cares if someone wishes death on moz? he himself does it regularly.
are you senseless?

There are only two "facts" in it, and they are both wrong.

"Dressed in combat gear (!) the show-'em-all pilot blew up Argentina's Belgrano..."

The Belgrano was torpedoed by HMS Conqueror, a nuclear submarine. There was no air attack on the Belgrano. Most people with average intelligence know that. I wonder what Morrissey's IQ is? Low, apparently.

Brummie has covered the other one.

Time for Morrissey to do the decent thing. He has exhorted others to commit suicide for years and should now consider doing so himself. He's of no value whatsoever, increasingly desperate, and obviously suffering from a severe mental illness he has no intention of seeking medical help to address.

Kill yourself, Morrissey. Take your own advice. The world is waiting. In a time of increasing turmoil the world needs some good news.

To whom? And how would you know?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom