TTY: Morrissey's Shirt ... - Irvine (Nov. 9) photo by SER

An anonymous person sends the link:

Morrissey's Shirt ... - true-to-you.net
13 November 2016

39394_irvine2_11.jpg

... goes into the crowd at Orange County, 9 November.

Photograph by Sam Esty Rayner.

oh that's embarrassing. all for one mans sweaty raiment. i mean, i wouldnt say no to it if given to me. in fact, i would happily take it and once in my possession i might even do unmentionable things with it. but i would not extend my arm in a desperate bid to snatch it up amidst a like minded assembled throng. no way.

I reckon I really don't understand why lil' Sammy wasn't at or Iphoning the Santa Barbara Bowl gig. This place looks almost as bad as Hammeringsmith hotel lobby in Eng Land and looked worse in person. There wasn't any raves in LA going on that night and no meaningful bonfires happening on the beach. I reckon this is very perplexing.

sold out ,cant be , there must be black curtains somewhere.

I reckon I really don't understand why lil' Sammy wasn't at or Iphoning the Santa Barbara Bowl gig. This place looks almost as bad as Hammeringsmith hotel lobby in Eng Land and looked worse in person. There wasn't any raves in LA going on that night and no meaningful bonfires happening on the beach. I reckon this is very perplexing.

Are you trying to be funny? If so, can you please signal this by beginning your post with 'I am trying to be funny' in the subject line. It might help.

I give zero f***s about what strangers at a show would think. I would reach up a arm and fight for a short, well, I have.

Still relevant? Yeah, you twat, your still here on this page aren't you?

Hopefully he'll use some of that cash to record a new one. Would like that more than seeing him spend on a reissue

I'M STILL RELEVANT! A group of chumps want a shirt I've worn...

Well, that group of chumps think it is relevant to them to get a shirt he has worn.
Envious much? No?
How relevant are you?

The fight for the shirt went well on after the lights went on and I heard a guy say that his piece of shirt smelled "so good".

Another note, for those not there, the line outside for floor seating was at least 250 people one hour before the show started.

not for nothing, but what a strange looking hall. That top section, there's a guard rail over a CW logo. Why a rail if no seats? there's no mezzanine or balcony? Could those be like sliding dividers of some sort? All that wasted space...doesn't seem right.

I was there the whole back rows were curtained out.

:ha-no:

Bullshite. The audience members in the back 15 rows on the floor and most of the upper level were actually holograms you nitwit. Keep up. Moz hired George Lucas to set it all up. If you look close at the pics you'll see that some of the holograms are celebrities. By my count there were 4 Michael Jacksons, no less than 6 Jimmy Kibbles, over 60 Freddy Fenders, 5 Johnny Marrs, and a dozen Mike Joyces.

Seriously though, it was packed to the rafters. Sold the f*** out, as another poster stated. Same with Santa Barbara. Even the less-desirable areas on either side of the upper level adjacent to the front wall were packed at Irvine. Bless those fan's and their sore-ass necks, the poor bastards.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom