TTY: MORRY CHRISTMAS FROM MERRISSEY, 2016

MORRY CHRISTMAS FROM MERRISSEY, 2016 - true-to-you.net
24 December 2016

39507_xmoz_2016.jpg

Morrissey has commented:

"Christmas is a time for extreme violence and bad-will to millions of innocent and defenceless birds and animals who do not want to die, but who will be gleefully slaughtered by the human race - the most stupid and selfish and destructive species on the planet."

Xmoz Photographs by Sam Esty Rayner.

I'll just leave this here.
Happy holidays where possible.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Look we get it you guys are passionate about the animals and how they're treated we understand that, but you you guys bash the other half people that do eat meat and please let me remind you that other half is the majority. When you spew your animal rights and vegetarianism or veganism every single f***ing day we get tired of it because we understand it and we still don't f***ing care, just shut the f*** up already. When you keep trying to drill your shit into people's brains they become use to it and begin to not really care because your always there talking about it, and people are thinking in they're minds about you people is will you please shut the f*** up about the animals go worry about shit that matters in your life like putting a roof over your families head and putting food in your kids mouth paying your bills rent or mortgage . I don't have time to think about some bird, or pig I have more important things to think about. Preach your shit to your own folks.
And why exactly an animal's life ''doesn't matter''? A bird, or a pig, are just as valuable as your dog, your cat and even you. It has it's right to live just like you do!
It's not like vegetarians/vegans WANT to talk about it all the time, but it's necessary since so few people do it. Don't be so selfish, open your mind and see that we all have the right to live, animals were not put in the world to be explored. Let them live.

Look we get it you guys are passionate about the animals and how they're treated we understand that, but you you guys bash the other half people that do eat meat and please let me remind you that other half is the majority. When you spew your animal rights and vegetarianism or veganism every single f***ing day we get tired of it because we understand it and we still don't f***ing care, just shut the f*** up already. When you keep trying to drill your shit into people's brains they become use to it and begin to not really care because your always there talking about it, and people are thinking in they're minds about you people is will you please shut the f*** up about the animals go worry about shit that matters in your life like putting a roof over your families head and putting food in your kids mouth paying your bills rent or mortgage . I don't have time to think about some bird, or pig I have more important things to think about. Preach your shit to your own folks.

'the other half people that do eat meat and please let me remind you that other half is the majority.'

So how does that justify ones belief and continuation in the practice of consuming animals and in turn destroying this planet?

And also if you say the 'the other half people that do eat meat' that implies there is a half that doesn't eat animals so which is the 'majority' then ?

'When you spew your animal rights and vegetarianism or veganism every single f***ing day we get tired of it'

'tired of it'? :lbf: compared to what ? the constant drilling and brainwashing of shit from day one that is fed to us as children and throughout adulthood that the killing and eating of animals is the natural and right thing to do? I can't leave my house without someone or something to remind me or trying to reinforce the false belief that killing and eating animals is a good thing. If you believe the majority is right then I'm glad to be wrong and part of the minority.

'you please shut the f*** up about the animals go worry about shit that matters in your life like putting a roof over your families head and putting food in your kids mouth paying your bills rent or mortgage . I don't have time to think'

obviously.

It's unfortunate that most of us live in a society where one is forced into a situation of mere survival on all levels. Though some would argue that keeping the masses in the chains of poor wages bad education and dreams of materialistic gains or the illusion that happiness can be attained through marriage or having children is said to be all a part of the plan, I don't want to get into politics or conspiracy theories but when I look at this world and the majority of people it's not hard to see that something is terribly wrong and it's not going to get better if people continue in ignorance as they have for so long. The farming of animals is playing a huge role in destroying this planet and should come first not second on your list of things to think about and do something about, I mean why have a roof? why have bills and problems? why have children? if one doesn't have a planet to live on anymore ?

o_O morrissey with cuban cig and in bruce lee jacket:ahhh:the smiths reunion concert in florence :soccerball:

the world is returning to the path of sanity :cool:

merry christmas

Let's not forget the rest people. He has spoken.

"Christmas is a time for extreme violence and bad-will to millions of innocent and defenceless birds and animals who do not want to die, but who will be gleefully slaughtered by the human race - the most stupid and selfish and destructive species on the planet."

and he's 100% right

'the other half people that do eat meat and please let me remind you that other half is the majority.'

So how does that justify ones belief and continuation in the practice of consuming animals and in turn destroying this planet?

And also if you say the 'the other half people that do eat meat' that implies there is a half that doesn't eat animals so which is the 'majority' then ?

'When you spew your animal rights and vegetarianism or veganism every single f***ing day we get tired of it'

'tired of it'? :lbf: compared to what ? the constant drilling and brainwashing of shit from day one that is fed to us as children and throughout adulthood that the killing and eating of animals is the natural and right thing to do? I can't leave my house without someone or something to remind me or trying to reinforce the false belief that killing and eating animals is a good thing. If you believe the majority is right then I'm glad to be wrong and part of the minority.

'you please shut the f*** up about the animals go worry about shit that matters in your life like putting a roof over your families head and putting food in your kids mouth paying your bills rent or mortgage . I don't have time to think'

obviously.

It's unfortunate that most of us live in a society where one is forced into a situation of mere survival on all levels. Though some would argue that keeping the masses in the chains of poor wages bad education and dreams of materialistic gains or the illusion that happiness can be attained through marriage or having children is said to be all a part of the plan, I don't want to get into politics or conspiracy theories but when I look at this world and the majority of people it's not hard to see that something is terribly wrong and it's not going to get better if people continue in ignorance as they have for so long. The farming of animals is playing a huge role in destroying this planet and should come first not second on your list of things to think about and do something about, I mean why have a roof? why have bills and problems? why have children? if one doesn't have a planet to live on anymore ?

Guess what I don't know you and I don't give a f*** about you, you can die and I will never give a shit and billions of people and all the animals on the planet won't give a shit either. No I don't care about the animals but I'm also not out there torturing them. I'm to busy worried about me and my family I don't have the luxury of time to worry about non essential shit, if you wanna worry about the rest of the world and the animals that's great but nobody wants to hear you brag about it because you want attention, look at me look at how great I am look what I'm doing to help the animals and the planet. Nobody cares about how great you are because you do all that bullshit, I hope when you do eventually pass you pass in some ironic way, maybe a bear mauling your ass. Until then go eat a moose dick.

That's horrible, how many McDonalds adverts am I exposed to, spewing their murderous products every single day, I'm tired of it!:barf:

And why exactly an animal's life ''doesn't matter''? A bird, or a pig, are just as valuable as your dog, your cat and even you. It has it's right to live just like you do!
It's not like vegetarians/vegans WANT to talk about it all the time, but it's necessary since so few people do it. Don't be so selfish, open your mind and see that we all have the right to live, animals were not put in the world to be explored. Let them live.

Your life doesn't matter to me, so why should some animals life matter? Dumbass

Guess what I don't know you and I don't give a f*** about you, you can die and I will never give a shit and billions of people and all the animals on the planet won't give a shit either. No I don't care about the animals but I'm also not out there torturing them. I'm to busy worried about me and my family I don't have the luxury of time to worry about non essential shit, if you wanna worry about the rest of the world and the animals that's great but nobody wants to hear you brag about it because you want attention, look at me look at how great I am look what I'm doing to help the animals and the planet. Nobody cares about how great you are because you do all that bullshit, I hope when you do eventually pass you pass in some ironic way, maybe a bear mauling your ass. Until then go eat a moose dick.

What fun photos! They put a smile on my face this Christmas. He's like hanging out in a friend's basement. I wonder how the acoustics are. Sound check!

That's horrible, how many McDonalds adverts am I exposed to, spewing their murderous products every single day, I'm tired of it!:barf:

I don't like all they're shitty commercials on TV either but I'm not on here crying and whining about it like a bunch of bitches. Unfortunately this world is cruel and mean, now shut the f*** up and get back in your vegitarian closets.

Nice photos. Never thought of him as a smoker though. Almost looks like someone else's or a prop since there's no smoke

get well soon celibates mam.

Thanks to Seniorlife and Gordyboy 74 about the well wishing of me 78 mum, she could stand the plaster, got bladders, bleeding under the plaster, so they operated her, and has now pins, in her ankle, also outside, it's the same material as the speedcyclers bikes, she's been in the hospital, and now for a few weeks in a resting room, and than get walking plaster, it won't be until feb, till she's home [where the art is]

thanks, apreciate it a lot

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom