TTY: "The State of the Art: M and Em" by Sam Esty Rayner

Try this. You won't regret it. Promise. Moz would definitely approve:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He40CVUGx3s

Allright people. Next time you post a video of brutality, please give us some warning. Last week somebody posted a video of raccoons being skinned alive. I have almost passed out. Now this. Not everyone likes to watch animals being tortured, mutilated, killed. There are some people out there, believe or not, that won't kill a wasp. I don't know how some people have no problem watching it - INCLUDING Morrissey.

I've always wanted Eminen to take the chorus of 'Paint a Vulgar Picture' similar to how he did with Dido and turn it into an epic rap song about his take on the music industry.

This has got to be a massive wind-up.

Well, yes, obviously, because Morrissey doesn't really have anything to convey either. That somebody like him is deemed a national treasure or icon in the UK doesn't speak well for your nation. Does it really have nothing better than that? That's "the best"?

It was bad enough STD, typo meant, putting Morrissey with Cash. But this is just very shameful. It's something a sub intelligent 14 year old would do.
slim Shady is a dim rapper for the shopping mall regards.
His raps (like the lyrics here) are second hand ice cube steals Good for Mozzarella in trying to help his nephew but this is too much. Morissey was once talked of as the greatest pop Star since Bowie and he was. Intelligent, knowing skillful. Now he is being linked to crap like this. Now he is just a huge joke.
Imagine when he dies and Sam's incharge of the estate.f*** me the apple fell far from the tree both physically and intellectually.
Let's hope for Morrissey sake STD gets hooked on curtail meth and ODs. Short asse Boyzone lookalike.

Well, yes, obviously, because Morrissey doesn't really have anything to convey either. That somebody like him is deemed a national treasure or icon in the UK doesn't speak well for your nation. Does it really have nothing better than that? That's "the best"?

Yes, Morrissey towers above the likes of Stephen Hawking...:rolleyes:. He's an 80s pop star, destroying his legacy, piece by piece.

And I hate Morrissey, lowest form of music (and of human, if you dare call IT that).

Sorry to say that but blessed times when Mr. Sam Esty Rayner was not here to ruin everything I loved about Morrissey.

The biggest f***ing crashing bore on the loneliest planet of all: Steven f***ing patrick f***ing morrissey with his thicker than pig-shit f***ing caveman skull.

The biggest f***ing crashing bore on the loneliest planet of all: Steven f***ing patrick f***ing morrissey with his thicker than pig-shit f***ing caveman skull.

amen. cannot stand this up his own ass moron. his head is really f***ing large, innit?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom