TTY: Unknown screenshot

Link from an anonymous person:

Unknown screenshot - true-to-you.net
1 December 2015

unknown_screenshot.jpg

Thank you to whoever created this image. As with the November 20 'David Joseph can go f--- himself' screenshot, no copyright infringement is intended. In both cases the artist is unknown to Morrissey.

Related item:

Please add a screenshot of Morrissey sticking a slab of steak in the face of his idol Buster Poindexter, who eats meat with Anthony Bourdain, just like his second idol James Newell Osterberg. Anonymous-

Do you know something we don't? You mention these late night vodka sessions a lot.

dont know about these vodka sessions....But

It seems.. a lot of posters here from the Cult of HATE 'know something' the rest of us don't.

NOT. :straightface:

Last edited:
Sorry, maybe it's just me but I like this picture.

(Anyway it's not leather it's that faux plastic pleather so f*** off Bennie, and as for you BB, Fag? Is that the best you can come up with? Pathetic. Why not the usual 500 word boring diatribe that nobody reads complete with links that nobody clicks?)

:thumb:

Please refer to previous responses.

best
BB

I'm sorry but all of your previous 'responses'/posts just read : 'Fag'

I don't know how someone can read this without thinking that it was.... :straightface:

Last edited:
Please add a screenshot of Morrissey sticking a slab of steak in the face of his idol Buster Poindexter, who eats meat with Anthony Bourdain, just like his second idol James Newell Osterberg. Anonymous-

I always pictured him as a William Michael Albert Broad kind of guy. Like Anthony...hate Buster.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom