TTY: Very Rare Photographs (Jacqueline Morrissey and Steven Patrick Morrissey, 1977)

An anonymous person sends the link:

Very Rare Photographs - true-to-you.net
4 November 2016

39309_jacqueline_morrissey_and_steven_patrick_morrissey_in_1977.jpg

These are very rare photographs of Jacqueline Morrissey and Steven Patrick Morrissey in one of the bedrooms at 384 Kings Road, Stretford, Manchester in 1977.

They are surrounded by LP records by Patti Smith, Blondie, New York Dolls, Iggy & The Stooges, Ramones and Lou Reed.

Morrissey would be 17 years old at the time of these photographs.

"I'm afraid, yes, I'm somewhat of a back bedroom casualty. I spent a great deal of time sitting in the bedroom writing furiously and feeling that I was terribly important and that everything that I wrote would go down in the annals of history or whatever. And it's proved to be... quite true."

Morrissey (1985)

"WHAT is that?" shouts the senior clerk pointing to my Gabba Gabba Hey t-shirt, and I am thus summoned to the all-powerful 4th Floor Inspector, and I wonder what world I am in as he sits before me - bald and paunched, an off- white shirt of sweat-encrusted armpits.

From Autobiography

T-SHIRT MATE

Pinhead by The Ramones (1977)

D-U-M-B

Everyone's accusing me!

I don't wanna be a pinhead no more. I just met a nurse that I could go for.

GABBA GABBA HEY

Interesting how in July 1976 he wrote to the Melody Maker saying the Ramones are basically rubbish, yet in 1997 he is sporting a t-shirt with the slogan Gabba Gabba Hey.

Melody Maker - 24th July 1976:

morrissey_ramones.jpg

Interesting how in July 1976 he wrote to the Melody Maker saying the Ramones are basically rubbish, yet in 1997 he is sporting a t-shirt with the slogan Gabba Gabba Hey.

Melody Maker - 24th July 1976:

morrissey_ramones.jpg

Why is this interesting? He explained countless times how he changed his mind basically a day after he wrote this letter. How many times do people want to bring this up?

T-SHIRT MATE

Pinhead by The Ramones (1977)

D-U-M-B

Everyone's accusing me!

I don't wanna be a pinhead no more. I just met a nurse that I could go for.

GABBA GABBA HEY
Love DJ Lance Rock!!

The pic of him as a little kid is adorable but with the pic of him on the steps all I can think is oh man that hair

This is what TTY is for. I find it very interesting.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom