Morrissey Central "TWITTERATI" (September 5, 2021)

Several people believe they are in correspondence with Morrissey via Twitter. We would like it to
be known that Morrissey has not ever been on either Twitter or Facebook, has not ever had accounts
with either, and does not ever intend to.
Beware of mimics.
Thank you.

"Signs" 😂
FWD.

Related items:

Makes no mention of MorrisseySolo, so there's still a chance!

This announcement came about as a reaction to something very specific going on recently and it was zero to do with your site.
The last public Twitter 'denial' was actually March of this year, so you may wish to correct your information.
Oh, and you'll notice the coded word "Twit" hidden in the title too.
FWD.
You hate it, Pete, don’t you! You hate that you got the whole MorrisseysWorld thing wrong in the first place and there was just no going back once you’d gone down the rabbit hole. Ten years on and you still can’t see it, although I actually believe that you are intelligent enough to see the truth now, but it’s too late to admit it, so you continue to double down and double down and double down. You missed out on having your hero at your fingertips. Never mind.
Viva Moz. Viva his blue rose society. Viva the Twitterati. Viva MozVegas.
The story continues…

Rat

You hate it, Pete, don’t you! You hate that you got the whole MorrisseysWorld thing wrong in the first place and there was just no going back once you’d gone down the rabbit hole. Ten years on and you still can’t see it, although I actually believe that you are intelligent enough to see the truth now, but it’s too late to admit it, so you continue to double down and double down and double down. You missed out on having your hero at your fingertips. Never mind.
The story continues…

Rat
Given you think I'm Peter, that's pretty good evidence of your utter lack of critical thinking skills and poor judgement - perfect qualifications for a fantasist-run site.
Crack on, I'm sure your 3 'believers' will appreciate it.
Remind me again how someone messaging people on Twitter asking for money posing as Morrissey and Central's response to said has anything to do with you - except in Imagination Land obviously...
Yawn.

(Please note: remember to wipe the froth from your mouth before feverishly hammering your fist on the keyboard to 'reply'. Unfortunately, like most of the entire planet, I'll be ignoring you).

Zero regards,
Peter's stunt double :crazy:

Given you think I'm Peter, that's pretty good evidence of your utter lack of critical thinking skills and poor judgement - perfect qualifications for a fantasist-run site.
Remind me again how someone messaging people on Twitter asking for money posing as Morrissey and Central's response to said has anything to do with you - except in Imagination Land obviously...
Yawn.

(Please note: remember to wipe the froth from your mouth before feverishly hammering your fist on the keyboard to 'reply'. Unfortunately, like most of the entire planet, I'll be ignoring you).

Zero regards,
I take it all back, you DON’T have the intelligence and HAVEN’T worked it all out at all….even after ten years of sign after sign after sign after sign. Clueless. Utterly clueless. Forget anyone who is possibly on Twitter asking for money - I have no idea who this is or what you are on about. The Morrissey Central ‘denial’ is ALL about MorrisseysWorld. He even put Rat in the headline to help you, and STILL you can’t see. There are none more blind than those with no eyes.
Peter’s c*** stubble

Yawn.

Zero regards,
Haha zero regards! ! I like that! :lbf:

The story continues…

Rat
Ten years on, and you’re still stalking an address attached to him in Bowdon
You’re a ratten Apple
Oh, see what I did there !!!

The Morrissey account on Twitter has a blue verified badge. That needs to be revoked if it is not him.

This announcement came about as a reaction to something very specific going on recently and it was zero to do with your site.
The last public Twitter 'denial' was actually March of this year, so you may wish to correct your information.
Oh, and you'll notice the coded word "Twit" hidden in the title too.
FWD.
Could you mention more, in email or other?

The story continues…

Rat
YOU are the one who has it all wrong. You manipulated and turned all of that nonsense around to suit your attention whoring needs and made a complete ass of yourself. You cannot even tell the truth about the whole story unless there is attention to be gained which is completely misguided given you have totally LIED .Sadly, you have succeeded in getting the attention you were craving but it just goes to show how lame you really are. You've egged it on and egged it on and mistreated numerous people in the process of continuing on with your charade and negative energy. You have bullied fans and in fact even driven some of them away with your moronic behavior. It isn't all about you and your phony crap and telling people how they are supposed to be a fan and that is most certainly not the intention that was set out upon from the source where you decided to manifest your BS ring of ass kissing devotees who can only worship at their god as it is dictated to them. You are wrong and you are a giant ASS and you don't deserve to be glorified for your negative actions. There is a greater truth you just chose to make this all about yourself which is manipulative and ridiculous. I guess you can get attention for being a jerk and lying while people who were alright being true to their own self get it now. Your fallacy just represents fake people and also shows in your refusal to tell the honest truth that it's better to be a fake ass kisser than have a genuine heart or well meaning intentions. You'll get what you deserve one day but you've already made an ass of yourself and nobody respects you. Karma you deserve.

FWD's posts are always engaging, informative, witty and essential reading...because of this, I know that he is not WeirdUnclePeter.

FWD's posts are always engaging, informative, witty and essential reading...because of this, I know that he is not WeirdUnclePeter.
Truth be told, I do like a crossword 🤔
Regards,
FWD.

The Morrissey account on Twitter has a blue verified badge. That needs to be revoked if it is not him.

I think they mean he has never had a personal account & has never directly posted on social media.

So run by his management or something like that. FDW would know if it was a fan account. He's on to these things.

I think they mean he has never had a personal account & has never directly posted on social media.

So run by his management or something like that. FDW would know if it was a fan account. He's on to these things.
FDW is the person impersonating me impersonating Peter I take it!? ;)
The Twitter 'Not Moz' acc was used by Warners/BMG/Marketing and then had random people access it and post.
Recently, it appears to have fallen in line with IG and posts SER/Katsis or similar marketing/random junk.
Not active since April, but never was Morrissey, despite the press thinking the initial mistaken tweet was him.
Regards,
FDW.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom