'Two Icy Cold Hands'

Can any Mod explain why 'Two Icy Cold Hands' has been banned please?

I can't see how any of his posts have broken the site rules.

Yes, please? As I've said before, all members deserve an explanation as we're all in danger of upsetting someone enough to be banned!
Two Icy Cold Hands was banned now and I truly think there's no reason for it.
Where is the post that made him a threat to the site and the rest of the members? We need to see it, just so we know what NOT to do, don't we?

And please, refrain from using the "He's been abusive/harrassing in the past and we asked him to stop several times" line, I for one will not believe it.

The user was identified as someone who was previously banned.

I have spoken to this user over email and it appears to be a case of mistaken identity. The ban has been reversed.

Perhaps next time you could confirm the user's identity before you ban him.

Banned users are returning all the time and creating accounts. yeah, i'm going to go around confirming every single one.

As I recall you did it yourself a couple times in the past.

I have spoken to this user over email and it appears to be a case of mistaken identity. The ban has been reversed.

I am indeed back and the ban has been reversed so thanks to those who questioned the ban on my behalf on here and also those who emailed me privately to do so,much appreciated.
I do have to agree though that establishing my identity instead of presuming I was someone else before banning me would have been a better way to go.

I met both Paul and 'Icy Cold Hands' over the weekend, and I can vouch for the fact they are two different people.

You're right; that would make too much sense.

You must be thinking of someone else.

Yeah - that makes a lot of sense , maybe if you are a troll yourself.

We have on record several of your re-registrations after your ban and admitting your bad behavior, now you are denying it? I suggest you cool it off or I will need to go back and re-think letting you back on.

Banned users are returning all the time and creating accounts. yeah, i'm going to go around confirming every single one.

"yeah, i'm going to go around confirming every single one"? You made a mistake, and now you defend it with the sarcasm of a sulky teenager. Then someone calls you on it, and you threaten to ban him if he doesn't shut up.

I see the chief qualification for participating in your forum: a lack of self-respect.

Back
Top Bottom