Two suggestions

A

Anonymous

Firstly, could you close the Morrissey Central threads after 24hrs? You know, to stop the bile build-up.

Secondly, because anonymous comments need to be vetted, could you post them at the time you ok them instead of at the time that the anon posted them?

Having said that, some anonymous, racist prick, could post anonymous racist shit and it'd still go up. Unless I'm wrong? If I'm not, as a bonus, could you stop anonymous racist shit being posted on your site? If you need help with that, email me!

Firstly, could you close the Morrissey Central threads after 24hrs? You know, to stop the bile build-up.

Secondly, because anonymous comments need to be vetted, could you post them at the time you ok them instead of at the time that the anon posted them?

Having said that, some anonymous, racist prick, could post anonymous racist shit and it'd still go up. Unless I'm wrong? If I'm not, as a bonus, could you stop anonymous racist shit being posted on your site? If you need help with that, email me!
f*** off!

Censoring thought police scumbag.

No, it would be a censorship. Have a nice day.

No, it would be a censorship. Have a nice day.

Stopping racist comments being posted on this Smiths/Morrissey forum, would be censorship?

Ah! That explains why Skinnybob subscribes! Murder! If you subscribe, you get away with murder. And everything else! I knew it!

Ah well! Ignore this thread. You would anyway!

Stopping racist comments being posted on this Smiths/Morrissey forum, would be censorship?

Ah! That explains why Skinnybob subscribes! Murder! If you subscribe, you get away with murder. And everything else! I knew it!

Ah well! Ignore this thread. You would anyway!
Censorship is censorship... what might sound 'racist' to you is common sense to me, Moz and the Dalai Lama.

And Putin.

Censorship is censorship... what might sound 'racist' to you is common sense to me, Moz and the Dalai Lama.

You misunderstand me, reel. I see where Morrissey and the Dalai Lama are coming from. If the 5 million Syrian migrants headed for somewhere like Ireland, Wales, Nova Scotia etc, there would be chaos. I get it. The comments that I'm referring to are not related to any of that. I think you know that.

im all for anonymous racist shit, as well as any other anonymous abuse, being censored. if you want to post that shit, you should have to sign up.

im all for anonymous racist shit, as well as any other anonymous abuse, being censored. if you want to post that shit, you should have to sign up.
But that’s what your sweet “baby bear “ is preaching. Free speech! Is it just for registered users? Grow up.

But that’s what your sweet “baby bear “ is preaching. Free speech! Is it just for registered users? Grow up.
my sweet baby bear doesn't say what he says anonymously. he wouldn't. he's got no reason to. so why do you?

where's poli? why does she never take me anywhere? :(

I think it's like this. David Tseng is the ultimate passive aggressive type. If most people were banned from attending shows by someone they have dedicated a website to they would close the site. But instead the site becomes... what it has become.
Now there has been some sort of drama behind the scenes with Uncleskinny to the extent that David posted that Uncleskinny used his moderating privileges to somehow gain information about a poster.
(I can remember when a poster here actually ran a phishing scam to collect people IP addresses and David couldn't see what the harm was. But that's another story.)
Anyway, after Uncleskinny called people c***s every day (something which I was banned for) and did something that led to the end of his duties as moderator, now it has become acceptable to make openly racist posts. The thing that Uncleskinny claims to hate the most is now acceptable here.
So is this new policy a "f*** you" to Uncleskinny? It could also serve as another way to further get back at Morrissey. Has the Guardian looked at this site? I'm surprised that it hasn't been mentioned that "Morrissey fansite has become a haven for racist hate speech."

And I really don't think that the problem was Uncleskinny accessing data on users. Like I said that hasn't been a problem in the past. The moderators have shared information about where some people were posting from. I know because it was shared with me, but not by Uncleskinny. Maybe it just got to be too embarrassing to have a ranting raving lunatic throwing tantrums all day and posing as a site moderator. Whatever it was I think everyone wished Uncleskinny would go away and maybe allowing posts that actually justify Hitler's policies is part of that?

Just speculation.

I do think that websites are rated for content and search engines will lower the ranking of sites that allow racist speech. So maybe it's just a way to say goodbye to this shithole site.

This site is now a racist and homphobic playground. I choose to be an anonymous poster. I was a visible member for many years but opted out following one of Morrissey's recent outburts. I still use the site relatively regularly (mostly on the look out for Smiths related stuff) but nothing like the daily visits I used to make.

I understand why some registered users don't like anonymous posters and to some degree they have a point. However, a high percentage of registered users remain anonymous - using aliases, photos /avatars of anyone and deliberately misleading gender therefore, for me, being a registered user doesn't solve the overall issue that some may have with anonymous posters. At present I have considerable issues with some that describe themselves as registered users.

The abuse on the forum is now at breathtaking levels and the nucleus of this hatred sits with what seems like a dozen or so, relatively new, registered users. I'm all for free speech but when that freedom not only tips into to hate speech but is drowned in hate speech something is terribly wrong. For point of clarity: this is not an alt-right wing site? Is it? I presume it to be a Morrissey / Smiths fan site. However that is not how it looks, feels or reads and it hasn't for a considerable period of time. The relentless, relatively new registered users, hijack just about every thread, morphing them into an alt-right speak machines. They have been accused of entryism by some and I agree.

I believe the site has become a breeding ground for racial, religious and homophobic hate incitement and I know that I am not alone in my thinking. Hour by hour comments appear which to my mind have no place at all in a Smiths / Morrissey fan site. These comments clearly set out to abuse, blame, condemn and marginalise particular groups of people for no other reason that the grouping does not fit with the pernicious alt-right agenda that is currently sweeping societies. Why do these posts even appear? If this behaviour is monitored and the user continues to post inappropriate comments - ban them. Block their ISP, if possible. I appeciate that easier said than done but doing nothing is acceptance of these escalating behaviours.

When it comes to censorship the mantra of free speech is a hollow one. David, or whomever, actively censors posts. I know this because several of my posts - challenging racists and homophobes - never appeared. Several posts relating to 2 of they - let's call them key alt-right players, they'll enjoy the noteriety - have never seen the light of day. This is despite the utterly racist and homphobic remarks both have made, comments that seem not only acceptable to David, or whomever, but are seemingly condoned and supported as they cannot be challenged.

I think David has been extremely fortunate in so much that even that those that wholly disagree with Morrissey's current thinking still visit this site - although those numbers are dwindling. Comments on the site should be specific to Morrissey, his music and yes, his statements. Comments deviating from this, or that use this as a platform to dog whistle an alt-right tune, should be deleted.

To be clear I have reported the racist and homophobic hate speech and some of it's users to: the site hosts Cloudflare, the police (UK), Stonewall, Hope Not Hate, Galop, Pride in London, my MP and MEP. I have done this not in an attempt to close the site down, as some were quick to accuse, but to have the site better regulated than it currently is. Whether or not my actions will have any significant effect - only time will tell - I'm not holding my breath. However, I will out racist and homophobic hate speech wherever I find it. This is my right. My right in a democracy.

I believe the site can have a future. That future has to actively challenge alt-right hate speech. I have no interest at all in comments from the alt-right or their entryists stooges in relation to my comments.

DAVIDT NEEDS TO STOP WITH HIS ELECTIVE CENSORSHIP. EITHER IT'S A FREE SPEECH WEBSITE OT IT'S NOT. RIGHT NOW IT IS CERTAINLY NOT. IT'S ALSO OF CONCERN THAT THE POSTS HE ELECTS TO CENSOR - THAT I AM AWARE OF AS THE POSTER - CHALLENGE RACISM, RACISTS, HOMOPHOBIA AND HOMOPHOBES. WHY THIS CLOAK OF PROTECTION? WHAT IS HIS AGENDA? HE CERTAINLY HAS ONE. WHY IS HE COSNTANTLY REFUSING TO POST THESE COMMENTS WHEN RACIST HOMOPHOBES CONTINUE TO POST HATRED UNHINDERED.

CARE TO EXPLAIN, DAVID? OF COURSE YOU DON'T!!!

This site is now a racist and homphobic playground. I choose to be an anonymous poster. I was a visible member for many years but opted out following one of Morrissey's recent outburts. I still use the site relatively regularly (mostly on the look out for Smiths related stuff) but nothing like the daily visits I used to make.

I understand why some registered users don't like anonymous posters and to some degree they have a point. However, a high percentage of registered users remain anonymous - using aliases, photos /avatars of anyone and deliberately misleading gender therefore, for me, being a registered user doesn't solve the overall issue that some may have with anonymous posters. At present I have considerable issues with some that describe themselves as registered users.

The abuse on the forum is now at breathtaking levels and the nucleus of this hatred sits with what seems like a dozen or so, relatively new, registered users. I'm all for free speech but when that freedom not only tips into to hate speech but is drowned in hate speech something is terribly wrong. For point of clarity: this is not an alt-right wing site? Is it? I presume it to be a Morrissey / Smiths fan site. However that is not how it looks, feels or reads and it hasn't for a considerable period of time. The relentless, relatively new registered users, hijack just about every thread, morphing them into an alt-right speak machines. They have been accused of entryism by some and I agree.

I believe the site has become a breeding ground for racial, religious and homophobic hate incitement and I know that I am not alone in my thinking. Hour by hour comments appear which to my mind have no place at all in a Smiths / Morrissey fan site. These comments clearly set out to abuse, blame, condemn and marginalise particular groups of people for no other reason that the grouping does not fit with the pernicious alt-right agenda that is currently sweeping societies. Why do these posts even appear? If this behaviour is monitored and the user continues to post inappropriate comments - ban them. Block their ISP, if possible. I appeciate that easier said than done but doing nothing is acceptance of these escalating behaviours.

When it comes to censorship the mantra of free speech is a hollow one. David, or whomever, actively censors posts. I know this because several of my posts - challenging racists and homophobes - never appeared. Several posts relating to 2 of they - let's call them key alt-right players, they'll enjoy the noteriety - have never seen the light of day. This is despite the utterly racist and homphobic remarks both have made, comments that seem not only acceptable to David, or whomever, but are seemingly condoned and supported as they cannot be challenged.

I think David has been extremely fortunate in so much that even that those that wholly disagree with Morrissey's current thinking still visit this site - although those numbers are dwindling. Comments on the site should be specific to Morrissey, his music and yes, his statements. Comments deviating from this, or that use this as a platform to dog whistle an alt-right tune, should be deleted.

To be clear I have reported the racist and homophobic hate speech and some of it's users to: the site hosts Cloudflare, the police (UK), Stonewall, Hope Not Hate, Galop, Pride in London, my MP and MEP. I have done this not in an attempt to close the site down, as some were quick to accuse, but to have the site better regulated than it currently is. Whether or not my actions will have any significant effect - only time will tell - I'm not holding my breath. However, I will out racist and homophobic hate speech wherever I find it. This is my right. My right in a democracy.

I believe the site can have a future. That future has to actively challenge alt-right hate speech. I have no interest at all in comments from the alt-right or their entryists stooges in relation to my comments.

Just to let you know: this is not Stalinist Russia. My right in a democracy is to air my opinions, and if you choose to feel insulted from opting to log on here and read them, that is your right also.

If you feel that all criticism of the Pride movement is 'homophobic' and all criticism of mass immigration is 'racist' nobody is stopping you from feeling that way. But I doubt anybody is interested either. Your hurt feelings are your own business. In the civilized world we debate, we don't attempt to shut people up - because in doing so they will only shout louder I'm afraid.

Living in a free society comes with a price. You have to tolerate other people's viewpoints. You don't have to like them, but you must accept their right to air these views. This is the mutual price we pay for freedom. Many other countries in the world would not allow a pro-gay group like Pride to even exist within its borders so you should count yourself grateful that you live in a free country. But you must accept the criticism and musings of others, despite how much it may hurt you. For example, only a minority of Muslims in Britain accept gayness in any form, but most agree to live and let live. You must follow from this example.

But what I suspect you are most upset about is learning (via this site) of the many Morrissey fans who empathize with his so-called controversial comments of recent years. Perhaps you find this shocking as you thought your particular viewpoint was universal on this matter. Well it isn't I'm afraid as no viewpoints ever are. But what must rile you the most is how here on this forum these fans (me strongly included) are free to support Morrissey's views and to elaborate on them, adding our own thoughts also. This must horrify and fill you will indignation. And unable to debate with these 'deplorables' you must run to some official body somewhere to extinguish their free speech as it personally offends you...

But let me inform you this. Nobody cares about your feelings. They are entirely a personal matter for you to mull over with your dear self (as we all have to when we are affronted). But it's hate speech! It's incitement to hatred! Its... Its... Sorry to inform you, but it's life. It's called the real world. Opinions exist. A whole cornucopia of opinions. There is nobody you can run to to magic these opinions away. And what's more, you voluntarily use this site - nobody is forcing you! You are at liberty to choose not to and so save yourself the risk of feeling offended if you happen upon one of my posts, for example.

Stalinists like yourself are a menace to free thought and opinion. You want to silence people, and are living in some misguided delusion that there is actual legislation to stifle people's free thought and online musings. If you want to really be offended go to Speaker's Corner in London on any day of the week where you will hear a level of screamed hatred that will blow your socks off - and more, you will notice the police standing idly by doing absolutely nothing about it. Why? Because it's a free country.

So thanks for reading my words and I hope you learn something from them, but do not hesitate to stick them far up your presumably damaged rectum if that is what you feel the need to do.

Last edited:

"pernicious alt-right agenda".............as opposed to the neo-liberal, globalist, multi-cultural everything's wonderful viewpoint? Are your political and world views so benign you feel threatened when someone has a different opinion? The Billy Bragg viewpoint has no currency anymore.

Just to let you know: this is not Stalinist Russia. My right in a democracy is to air my opinions, and if you choose to feel insulted from opting to log on here and read them, that is your right also.

If you feel that all criticism of the Pride movement is 'homophobic' and all criticism of mass immigration is 'racist' nobody is stopping you from feeling that way. But I doubt anybody is interested either. Your hurt feelings are your own business. In the civilized world we debate, we don't attempt to shut people up - because in doing so they will only shout louder I'm afraid.

Living in a free society comes with a price. You have to tolerate other people's viewpoints. You don't have to like them, but you must accept their right to air these views. This is the mutual price we pay for freedom. Many other countries in the world would not allow a pro-gay group like Pride to even exist within its borders so you should count yourself grateful that you live in a free country. But you must accept the criticism and musings of others, despite how much it may hurt you. For example, only a minority of Muslims in Britain accept gayness in any form, but most agree to live and let live. You must follow from this example.

But what I suspect you are most upset about is learning (via this site) of the many Morrissey fans who empathize with his so-called controversial comments of recent years. Perhaps you find this shocking as you thought your particular viewpoint was universal on this matter. Well it isn't I'm afraid as no viewpoints ever are. But what must rile you the most is how here on this forum these fans (me strongly included) are free to support Morrissey's views and to elaborate on them, adding our own musings also. This must horrify and fill you will indignation. And unable to debate with these 'deplorables' you must run to some official body somewhere to extinguish their free speech as it personally offends you...

But let me inform you this. Nobody cares about your feelings. They are entirely a personal matter for you to mull over with your dear self (as we all have to when we are affronted). But it's hate speech! It's incitement to hatred! Its... Its... Sorry to inform you, but it's life. It's called the real world. Opinions exist. A whole cornucopia of opinions. There is nobody you can run to to magic these opinions away. And what's more, you voluntarily use this site - nobody is forcing you! You are at liberty to choose not to and so save yourself the risk of feeling offended if you happen upon one of my posts, for example.

Stalinists like yourself are a menace to free thought and opinion. You want to silence people, and are living in some misguided delusion that there is actual legislation to stifle people's free thought and online musings . If you want to really be offended go to Speaker's Corner in London on any day of the week where you will hear a level of screamed hatred that will blow your socks off - and more, you will notice the police standing idly by doing absolutely nothing about it. Why? Because it's a free country.

So thanks for reading my words and I hope you learn something from them, but do not hesitate to stick them far up your presumably damaged rectum if that is what you feel the need to do.

10sapiosexualquotes.jpg

Back
Top Bottom