UK General Election 2015

This was the last PMQ's of the current government

Who do you want to win?

(If you want my honest opinion I already gave the answer who wins. I fix things for a living so I mirror things fixed. I said May spawns a Monster for you like a statement of fact, the winner will have a lunar element to his name. What are their names? Moz complains of bi-partisan goverment, there's only two contenders right?)

Nick Clegg will win. Nickel Egg. A nickel is five cents. An egg is an egg, but it's Easter time and Easter Eggs represent the empty tomb of Jesus. The Empty tomb was guarded on each side by two angels, but the angels were metaphorical of the two upturned-ends of a crescent moon upon which Jesus as son triumphed as illustrated in reverse by the Empress in this card, she's Jesus so to speak. She's Quintessence. She's Nick Clegg and she will win. Or he will. :p I could be wrong. Movable Feast ftw!

oswald-wirth-tarot-3-l-imperatrice-the-empress.jpg

Jesus had a LIMP! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Who do you want to win?

(If you want my honest opinion I already gave the answer who wins. I fix things for a living so I mirror things fixed. I said May spawns a Monster for you like a statement of fact, the winner will have a lunar element to his name. What are their names? Moz complains of bi-partisan goverment, there's only two contenders right?)
David Cameron
Ed Miliband

There are too many accomplished great workers, black belts, fighting erectile dysfunction with pharmaceuticals every night. He's destined to be cursed by that. Now Ross Perot f***ed it up for Bush in 1992 which is a good thing, Clinton was the first president to slide in and beat an incumbent, so meditating on Clegg might help Ed by dividing the vote and worst case scenario a bipartisan wins like usual, but maybe there will be a scandal...and the race shaken up will veer towards the fresh face while Cameron goes down in flames. There will be an electoral anomaly involving Clegg who as I understand it is a black sheep in this election? Pro-education? Agnostic? Particularly anti-racist?

Pardon me for having RB-style enthusiasm while talking out of my ass. If there are two things I hate more than liars, it's money and politics. I just focus on the signs and swaying them. God's like "This is an awesome job for you Amers. DO IT. I'll totes help out."

There are too many accomplished great workers, black belts, fighting erectile dysfunction with pharmaceuticals every night. He's destined to be cursed by that. Now Ross Perot f***ed it up for Bush in 1992 which is a good thing, Clinton was the first president to slide in and beat an incumbent, so meditating on Clegg might help Ed by dividing the vote and worst case scenario a bipartisan wins like usual, but maybe there will be a scandal...and the race shaken up will veer towards the fresh face while Cameron goes down in flames. There will be an electoral anomaly involving Clegg who as I understand it is a black sheep in this election? Pro-education? Agnostic? Particularly anti-racist?

Pardon me for having RB-style enthusiasm while talking out of my ass. If there are two things I hate more than liars, it's money and politics. I just focus on the signs and swaying them. God's like "This is an awesome job for you Amers. DO IT. I'll totes help out."

And with that we end this debate and conclude that we still know nothing at all.

UKIP toodle pip!

Depending on how many seats each party wins, I think there are two possible outcomes. One, Tory and UKIP, not a great prospect for anyone who is human. Two, everyone else joins forces against the Tories leaving UKIP out of the loop. Each outcome will be shit, just one will be a lot more shit than the other thanks to two spiteful parties full of spiteful individuals joining together. If the other lot join forces it will be a different kind of shit, incompetent shit. They'll be pandering to the same corrupt powers but at least it won't be hate driven.

Depending on how many seats each party wins, I think there are two possible outcomes. One, Tory and UKIP, not a great prospect for anyone who is human. Two, everyone else joins forces against the Tories leaving UKIP out of the loop. Each outcome will be shit, just one will be a lot more shit than the other thanks to two spiteful parties full of spiteful individuals joining together. If the other lot join forces it will be a different kind of shit, incompetent shit. They'll be pandering to the same corrupt powers but at least it won't be hate driven.

You always have such a positive outlook on life no matter the topic. It must be heavenly fun to be your wife and to spend a life within your circle of love and happiness.

I think it will be either Tories and Ukip or Labour and SNP and Lord help us if it is the former!!!

Nick Clegg and his party are finished, Farage also bombed silly twat.

After the debate? I missed it because i was doing the typically british thing of drinking my head off because it's a bank holiday. I wish i hadn't been out on the lash though, my head has been killing me all day. Farage is horrible though so that's cheering news.

Back
Top Bottom