UK General Election 2015

After the debate? I missed it because i was doing the typically british thing of drinking my head off because it's a bank holiday. I wish i hadn't been out on the lash though, my head has been killing me all day. Farage is horrible though so that's cheering news.

Oh I should of gone on the lash too. Labour, SNP is looking a likely outcome.

Miliband is a modern day Dukakis, to give an impression of him to our American friends. I don't think he's made of the right stuff to be a credible Prime Minister. Wet as a haddock's bathing costume, as they say. Putin would eat him for breakfast.

Add Balls, Harman, the murderer Burnham, Len-in and then the spectre of the SNP to the mix and I'll go for the Tories as largest party. I don't see how anyone can think the possibility of Sturgeon or Salmond pulling Miliband's strings through a confidence and supply deal is an electoral asset to Labour. It is the exact opposite.

I can't see the Tories getting the 40% to win outright, but I'm not sure Labour will hit even 30% on the day. Labour have inbuilt advantages given them by the boundary changes and postal votes fraud, but they should be ten points ahead already if things they claim are true.

I'm going to stick my neck out and say Cameron will remain PM. Just.

Miliband is a modern day Dukakis, to give an impression of him to our American friends. I don't think he's made of the right stuff to be a credible Prime Minister. Wet as a haddock's bathing costume, as they say. Putin would eat him for breakfast.

Add Balls, Harman, the murderer Burnham, Len-in and then the spectre of the SNP to the mix and I'll go for the Tories as largest party. I don't see how anyone can think the possibility of Sturgeon or Salmond pulling Miliband's strings through a confidence and supply deal is an electoral asset to Labour. It is the exact opposite.

I can't see the Tories getting the 40% to win outright, but I'm not sure Labour will hit even 30% on the day. Labour have inbuilt advantages given them by the boundary changes and postal votes fraud, but they should be ten points ahead already if things they claim are true.

I'm going to stick my neck out and say Cameron will remain PM. Just.

Cameron can't even remember to bring his kids with him when he leaves the pub. Milliband is as bad as you say but he'll be no worse than Cameron. At least Milliband wouldn't come with a psychopath as his Chancellor. Mind, would he put Balls there?

Whatever happens, I'm not hopeful.

They inspire as much hope as a spoon up my arse

Who do I vote for in the elections if I want to see sharia laws in the UK or are they already in place in certain parts of the country?

So what's everyone going to tick on their papers?

My MP is going to be Kenneth Clarke, he's the safest man in the country. With that in mind, I don't know whether to vote for someone else or just draw a cock on me ballot paper. I wonder if anyone's even bothering to stand against him.

So what's everyone going to tick on their papers?

My MP is going to be Kenneth Clarke, he's the safest man in the country. With that in mind, I don't know whether to vote for someone else or just draw a cock on me ballot paper. I wonder if anyone's even bothering to stand against him.

If you draw a cock I'd assume that's a vote for the incumbant!

Is it just me or does BBC.com report ZERO information about the election? :squiffy: Our election coverage is on the front page and it's in a year and a half.

Is it just me or does BBC.com report ZERO information about the election? :squiffy: Our election coverage is on the front page and it's in a year and a half.

It takes the US two years to choose a f***ing idiot. We choose our f***ing idiot in two months.

There is a widely common mistake in regards to USA and it is that it is one country which it is not. The United States of America is made up of 50 states (for a long time it was said to be 52) and every state has its own laws, rules and regulations.

Size matters which is why the american election system is a world wide joke especially after they elected the man with fewer votes as president once because the system is too complicated for most people living in any of the 50 states.

You cannot question the ego of the 50 state people though as that is massive.

Back
Top Bottom