US Fall tour dates with Interpol posted (14 total)

Announcing Morrissey's 2019 US Fall Tour w/ special guest Interpol. Pre-sale starts tomorrow April 10th at 10am local time. General on-sale this Friday April 12th.

Pre-sale: smarturl.it/MorrisseyFallTourPS

Image posted by Jalil:

47110_fall_tour_with_interpol.jpg

Sep 5, 2019 Columbia, MD - Merriweather Post Pavilion
Sep 7, 2019 Queens, NY - Forest Hills Stadium
Sep 9, 2019 Camden, NJ - BB&T Pavilion
Sep 11, 2019 Kettering, OH - Fraze Pavilion
Sep 13, 2019 Rochester Hills, MI - Meadow Brook Amphitheatre
Sep 14, 2019 Highland Park, IL - Ravinia Festival
Sep 18, 2019 Grand Prairie, TX - Verizon Theatre
Sep 20, 2019 Austin, TX - Frank Erwin Center
Sep 21, 2019 Houston, TX - White Oak Music Hall - outside
Sep 28, 2019 Salt Lake City, UT - Saltair
Sep 30, 2019 Portland, OR - Theatre Of The Clouds
Oct 3, 2019 San Francisco, CA - Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
Oct 5, 2019 Irvine, CA - Five Point Amphitheater
Oct 6, 2019 San Diego, CA - Pechanga Arena

Last edited by a moderator:
camden seems to be selling extremely poorly
I'm guessing it's because Camden's about a 1.5 hour drive from NYC....and lots of ppl in that area have likely bought tickets for the Bway shows. (Selfishly I add) That's why I'm flummoxed as to why no NE dates have been added. We're 4.5-6 hours away (drive time) from the closest show, save being in Northernmost VT, and lucky enough to get into the one Mtelus gig.

I'm guessing it's because Camden's about a 1.5 hour drive from NYC....and lots of ppl in that area have likely bought tickets for the Bway shows. (Selfishly I add) That's why I'm flummoxed as to why no NE dates have been added. We're 4.5-6 hours away (drive time) from the closest show, save being in Northernmost VT, and lucky enough to get into the one Mtelus gig.
Yeah, this is a little odd. Morrissey shows in New England always sell well. Plus he "owes" us for the Boston cancellation in 2017. My guess is that he'll find his way here at some point in 2019, either before these shows or later in the autumn. Just because he announced dates with Interpol doesn't mean there can't be more added on his own or with another band.

Yeah, this is a little odd. Morrissey shows in New England always sell well. Plus he "owes" us for the Boston cancellation in 2017. My guess is that he'll find his way here at some point in 2019, either before these shows or later in the autumn. Just because he announced dates with Interpol doesn't mean there can't be more added on his own or with another band.
Hope so. Depending on where he decides to play, Boston (at least) would easily support a couple of nights.

Hopefully more seats at Camden will sell once the album is released, otherwise I can see a number of these gigs being cancelled or moved to smaller venues.

upload_2019-4-13_11-37-56.png

Last edited:
As far as NY Queens Forest Hills concert is concerned, the good point point is that he doesn't sing( voice,accident, logistical issues) ,he might play tennis with Boz instead ...!!!
Blue clay over there is quicker than the red European one

John McEnroe

As far as NY Queens Forest Hills concert is concerned, the good point point is that he doesn't sing( voice,accident, logistical issues) ,he might play tennis with Boz instead ...!!!
Blue clay over there is quicker than the red European one

John McEnroe

You cannot be serious, man

Just stunned at the lack of ticket sales for Camden and Merriweather post. No way those shows are happening. Guess many people are still pissed he cancelled Philly with zero explanation and no effort to make it up.

Just stunned at the lack of ticket sales for Camden and Merriweather post. No way those shows are happening. Guess many people are still pissed he cancelled Philly with zero explanation and no effort to make it up.

Same with a number of the dates, Portland has only sold around 20%. Maybe the venues are too big this time around although Irvine has sold well?

Last edited:

LOL Skinny/surface, good puppet name. i imagine 'surface' will be replying to himself as you shortly.:lbf:

:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: tour starts in a few days in atlanta at the small 1000 seat venue. onl 80 tickets have been sold!!!!
if you live in the area please stop by with some canned goods so the band can eat.:handok:

its going to be a brutal DramaJ tour.:smilecat:

I really think a lot of people have had it with Morrissey - tour-after-tour of cancellations, questionable political and social commentary, two lackluster albums (let's be honest with ourselves!), and now a covers album that will be, at best, an afterthought two months following release. His best hope is to do something really special at these Broadway shows and try and get some positive momentum behind him.

Last edited:
I’m all over the md date. I’ll be able to take my son to this one

also interesting is that Not even Interpol is drawing interest to sell tickets. they sol;d well at MSG only a few months ago

Interpol is such a household name, that this sounds more like a joint tour than a Morrissey one. And we remember how those usually turn out for him.

Totally, totally off topic, but are you by any chance the same Eldritch that used to frequent the Interpolnyc.com message board from baaaaaack in the day?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom