US Fall tour dates with Interpol posted (14 total)

Announcing Morrissey's 2019 US Fall Tour w/ special guest Interpol. Pre-sale starts tomorrow April 10th at 10am local time. General on-sale this Friday April 12th.

Pre-sale: smarturl.it/MorrisseyFallTourPS

Image posted by Jalil:

47110_fall_tour_with_interpol.jpg

Sep 5, 2019 Columbia, MD - Merriweather Post Pavilion
Sep 7, 2019 Queens, NY - Forest Hills Stadium
Sep 9, 2019 Camden, NJ - BB&T Pavilion
Sep 11, 2019 Kettering, OH - Fraze Pavilion
Sep 13, 2019 Rochester Hills, MI - Meadow Brook Amphitheatre
Sep 14, 2019 Highland Park, IL - Ravinia Festival
Sep 18, 2019 Grand Prairie, TX - Verizon Theatre
Sep 20, 2019 Austin, TX - Frank Erwin Center
Sep 21, 2019 Houston, TX - White Oak Music Hall - outside
Sep 28, 2019 Salt Lake City, UT - Saltair
Sep 30, 2019 Portland, OR - Theatre Of The Clouds
Oct 3, 2019 San Francisco, CA - Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
Oct 5, 2019 Irvine, CA - Five Point Amphitheater
Oct 6, 2019 San Diego, CA - Pechanga Arena

Last edited by a moderator:
i was able to buy the houston $125 GA/Pit tickets without the presale code. It's weird that the code would not work for that but works for the regular GA. Might be some pit tickets left if you're still interested

the GA are about 100 more on west coast than east coast .
why?

So us Chicagoans can't buy tickets to Ravinia until May 8th, huh? I even had a pre-sale code. To say the least, I'm truly disappointed, truly, truly, truly, oh....

Yay!!! Exciting news! The tour poster reminds me of vintage Penguin fiction paperback covers (which I LOVE!), with Morrissey looking even more dashing than the little penguins (who I also love) on those covers. I love Morrissey more than than anything, so I'll hopefully be going to the San Francisco show even though I can barely afford it. Are tour posters sold anywhere? Compliments to whoever designed it!

Blikey m8. Reckon the Irvine and San Diego (Temecula) tickets close to the stage start at $300. This is bull ox rugbish. Reckon I will just be happy seeing
The California Son eating Cinnabons and drinking his Orange Mocha Frappucino at the Beverly Center. f*** this m8. I can wait another 4 months inn nnn nnn nnnn nnn nn nn nnnn n it.

Steve the Penguin?? It's too good to be true!! I might watch this movie, but I'm worried someone I care about might get eaten. I know it's nature's way, but I don't like to watch. You know, I've traveled to Natura and the surrounding areas a number of times, and not just for the penguins! An intriguing experience - I always ended up alternately crying and laughing the whole trip and I loved it every time! Well, thank you for this, and I'm glad to know that you enjoy penguins too! And to stay on topic - I got my ticket to the San Francisco show and I'm really looking forward to it! Hope everyone else gets the tickets they want.

The Live Nation PW for Irvine is: vibes. Vibes may work for other Morrissey dates other than Irvine since it is the Live Nation PW for other events as well other than Morrissey.

Not thrilled with the venue for the Philly area show, esp for the ticket price. But I hopped on todays presale and got the cheapest, non-lawn seat possible in the back/center with a coworker who I have 4+ months to school on the hour and fifteen minutes of Moz he's about to see in the Fall.

I have achieved pit tickets for the Camden show. I have, by pushing buttons and clicking things, achieved two glorious and affordable spots against the stage. Whatever acerbic comments I may have spoken in the past about "the system" or "the system that sucks like swallowed lava" are now rescinded. The system is lovely. The world is a shining meritocracy. All good boys and girls do fine.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom