US Fall tour dates with Interpol posted (14 total)

Announcing Morrissey's 2019 US Fall Tour w/ special guest Interpol. Pre-sale starts tomorrow April 10th at 10am local time. General on-sale this Friday April 12th.

Pre-sale: smarturl.it/MorrisseyFallTourPS

Image posted by Jalil:

47110_fall_tour_with_interpol.jpg

Sep 5, 2019 Columbia, MD - Merriweather Post Pavilion
Sep 7, 2019 Queens, NY - Forest Hills Stadium
Sep 9, 2019 Camden, NJ - BB&T Pavilion
Sep 11, 2019 Kettering, OH - Fraze Pavilion
Sep 13, 2019 Rochester Hills, MI - Meadow Brook Amphitheatre
Sep 14, 2019 Highland Park, IL - Ravinia Festival
Sep 18, 2019 Grand Prairie, TX - Verizon Theatre
Sep 20, 2019 Austin, TX - Frank Erwin Center
Sep 21, 2019 Houston, TX - White Oak Music Hall - outside
Sep 28, 2019 Salt Lake City, UT - Saltair
Sep 30, 2019 Portland, OR - Theatre Of The Clouds
Oct 3, 2019 San Francisco, CA - Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
Oct 5, 2019 Irvine, CA - Five Point Amphitheater
Oct 6, 2019 San Diego, CA - Pechanga Arena

Last edited by a moderator:
Interpol is opening for moz, here are the dates they have posted.

Sep 5, 2019
Merriweather Post Pavilion
Columbia, MD
w/ Morrissey
Tickets
Sep 7, 2019
Forest Hills Stadium
Forest Hills, NY
w/ Morrissey
Tickets
Sep 9, 2019
BB&T Pavilion
Camden, NJ
w/ Morrissey
Tickets
Sep 11, 2019
Fraze Pavilion
Kettering, OH
w/ Morrissey
Tickets
Sep 13, 2019
Meadow Brooke Amphitheatre
Rochester Hills, MI
w/ Morrissey
Tickets
Sep 14, 2019
Ravinia Festival
Highland Park, IL
w/ Morrissey
Tickets
Sep 18, 2019
The Theatre at Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie, TX
w/ Morrissey
Tickets
Sep 20, 2019
Frank Erwin Center
Austin, TX
w/ Morrissey
Tickets
Sep 21, 2019
White Oak Music Hall Lawn
Houston, TX
w/ Morrissey
Tickets
Sep 28, 2019
The Great Saltair
Salt Lake City, UT
w/ Morrissey
Tickets
Sep 30, 2019
Theatre of the Clouds at the Rose Quarter
Portland, OR
w/ Morrissey
Tickets
Oct 3, 2019
Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
San Francisco, CA
w/ Morrissey
Tickets
Oct 5, 2019
FivePoint Amphitheater
Irvine, CA
w/ Morrissey
Tickets
Oct 6, 2019
Pechanga Arena San Diego
San Diego, CA
w/ Morrissey
Tickets

Interpol is such a household name, that this sounds more like a joint tour than a Morrissey one. And we remember how those usually turn out for him.

OMG .....wholly cow ,I finally get to the Man again ...he answered the summons. Omg yes,yes,yes, wow yes yes yes. And I got money in savings Omg this has made my day.......Go Texas.....now if I could make it through the sweltering summer heat.of course it's still hot in September now a days . I freaking get to see the new tour ...what a day already yes

I noticed pre sale link only goes to mporium pre sale for new release I see nothing to do with tickets for tomorrow!!!! Please if anybody has info on pre sale.....please post it ,for heavens sake ...lol

WHAT AN AMAZING TOUR WITH AN AMAZING SUPPORT ACT!!!!!!!:screamcat:
A SELL OUT TOUR BY MOZ AND INTERPOL!!!:sunglasses:

SOMEONE SEND AMBULANCE TO THE CUL DE SAC, MASSIVE SOCK PUPPET MOANING AND GROANING SYMPTOMS!:grinning:

POOR:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: HIS ITTY BITTY MINI FLOWERY SHIRT TOUR NONE SOLD OUT.:tired:

I would actually love to see this. But I do feel sorry for the sad old introductory YouTube clip collection.

Presales passwords for goseats.com ? It gives you a code ,but it's just for a txt reminder of ticket sale time starting on general day Friday 12th hhhhhmmmmm. Gotta figure out password ....anyone on this

Ticketmaster link has dates listed:
https://www.ticketmaster.com/morrissey-tickets/artist/770791

As mentioned, Mporium links to nothing currently.
Morrissey 'Official' or Messages... haven't updated yet.

slide-2-image.jpg

Morrissey and Interpol announce joint tour.
https://faroutmagazine.co.uk/morrissey-and-interpol-announce-tour-dates/amp/

Regards,
FWD.

Edit:
Speak of the devil:

NB:
The Official FB has listed the dates under 'events' and the ticket links are Ticketmaster (which is probably what Mporium will eventually direct you to).

OMG .....wholly cow ,I finally get to the Man again ...he answered the summons. Omg yes,yes,yes, wow yes yes yes. And I got money in savings Omg this has made my day.......Go Texas.....now if I could make it through the sweltering summer heat.of course it's still hot in September now a days . I freaking get to see the new tour ...what a day already yes
I’m not sure with what you have pissed me off with the most here, the fact that you get to see moz, or that you will be having a sweltering summer, brobably both me thinks, enjoy them both my friend

I noticed pre sale link only goes to mporium pre sale for new release I see nothing to do with tickets for tomorrow!!!! Please if anybody has info on pre sale.....please post it ,for heavens sake ...lol

to get a presale code on mporium you have to purchase something - then you are emailed a link to a UNIQUE code. I just pre-ordered California Son and received a code for tomorrow

”It’s over, it’s over, it’s over.” Sadly, the Morrissey/El Paso, Texas, love affair is officially over since Moz chose to ignore his El Paso, Juárez,Mexico, and Las Cruces, New Mexico fans once again.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom