US tour announced - true-to-you.net

UPDATE April 3:

North American tour and Madison Square Garden posters on true-to-you.net.

An anonymous person writes:

Amanda Palmer support?!

Morrissey new dates - true-to-you.net
2 April 2015

Morrissey will continue promotion for World Peace Is None Of Your Business with the following confirmed North American dates:

June 11
New Orleans (LA) / Saenger Theater
June 13
Atlanta (GA) / Atlanta Symphony Hall
June 15
Durham (NC) / The Carolina Theatre
June 24
Worcester (MA) / Hanover Theater
June 27
New York City (NY) / Madison Square Garden
June 29
Akron (OH) / Akron Civic Theater
June 30
Cincinnati (OH) / Aronoff Center for the Arts
July 2
Nashville (TN) / Grand Ole Opry House
July 8
Detroit (MI) / Masonic Temple
July 9
Chicago (IL) / Civic Opera House
July 11
Normal (IL) / Bloomington Center for the Arts
July 13
St. Paul (MN) / Fitzgerald Theater
July 16
Morrison (CO) / Red Rocks
July 18
Salt Lake City (UT) / The Depot
July 21
Seattle (WA) / Benaroya Hall
July 23
Troutdale (OR) / Edgefield
July 25
San Jose (CA) / San Jose Event Center

Blondie will open the night at Madison Square Garden
Amanda Palmer will open the night at San Jose

Please support Morrissey by downloading "Kiss Me A Lot" on iTunes US, or iTunes UK

morrissey_north_american_tour_june_and_july_2015.jpg

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Benjamin,

This morning's email announced the upcoming performance by Morrissey at The Hanover Theatre on Wednesday, June 24; and identified tomorrow, April 8, as the ticket on-sale date to theatre members only. We have been asked by the event's producer to reschedule the on-sale to Friday April 10, at 10:00am, for members and the general public.

While we are able to provide theatre members with early access to tickets to most events, there may be a handful of performances each year such as this, for which an early presale period is not possible. We apologize for this last minute change with respect to Morrissey.

We encourage you to visit our website and make sure you are able to log into your account prior to Friday; so that you can purchase tickets via the website as soon as they go on sale. If you purchased a membership after 10:00am this morning for the purpose of receiving early access to Morrissey tickets, please contact the box office at 877-571-7469.

Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to seeing you at the theatre.

- - - Updated - - -

guess ill be getting a refund for my membership

Yikes. So, assuming GA is $150 (though that top-level price could be for a premium box seat, no?), you think there will be a $23.80 fee per ticket?

My general experience is that the top prices at MSG are usually applicable to the GA pit tix as well as the lower tier seating. (Pricing for the Brooklyn Barclays cancelled show last year was similar.) Yes, MSG tacks on ridiculous fees onto face (which is ridiculous as well, IMO). See the ticketmaster page yourself.

moz msg.png

And then, right before you hit buy, TM will tack on another $2.50-4 for handling/shipping.

So, yeah, we're talking about ~$180 to stand in line for many hours for good GA positioning, plus standing during the actual concert. :squiffy:

UPDATE -- the price on a GA ticket for MSG is $173.80. No additional fees. Wheeeeeee.....

Last edited:
Did exactly the same thing, they gave me back the 75 with no fuss. Slightly disappointed, their site is going to be a mess with the traffic on general sale day.

I was in the same boat, and the person at the box office was very kind and refunded my money. Nice people at the Hanover Theatre. Good luck to everyone vying for tickets on Friday!

Does anyone have the presale code for Benaroya hall in Seattle? Thanks!

$173.80 for MSG GA Pit with standard mail shipping. Too rich for my blood. Will wait for fire sale on StubHub.

Plenty of availability in the MSG presale. Have been pulling up GA floor for the last 25 minutes.

its to bad they did that with worchester.. looks like to many of us did it..... it would have been nice for the venue to make a little extra and we all get good tickets instead of scalpers who will now inevitably profit

GA Pit still available three hours into the MSG presale. Guess people don't want to pay that crazy price.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom