US tour announced - true-to-you.net

UPDATE April 3:

North American tour and Madison Square Garden posters on true-to-you.net.

An anonymous person writes:

Amanda Palmer support?!

Morrissey new dates - true-to-you.net
2 April 2015

Morrissey will continue promotion for World Peace Is None Of Your Business with the following confirmed North American dates:

June 11
New Orleans (LA) / Saenger Theater
June 13
Atlanta (GA) / Atlanta Symphony Hall
June 15
Durham (NC) / The Carolina Theatre
June 24
Worcester (MA) / Hanover Theater
June 27
New York City (NY) / Madison Square Garden
June 29
Akron (OH) / Akron Civic Theater
June 30
Cincinnati (OH) / Aronoff Center for the Arts
July 2
Nashville (TN) / Grand Ole Opry House
July 8
Detroit (MI) / Masonic Temple
July 9
Chicago (IL) / Civic Opera House
July 11
Normal (IL) / Bloomington Center for the Arts
July 13
St. Paul (MN) / Fitzgerald Theater
July 16
Morrison (CO) / Red Rocks
July 18
Salt Lake City (UT) / The Depot
July 21
Seattle (WA) / Benaroya Hall
July 23
Troutdale (OR) / Edgefield
July 25
San Jose (CA) / San Jose Event Center

Blondie will open the night at Madison Square Garden
Amanda Palmer will open the night at San Jose

Please support Morrissey by downloading "Kiss Me A Lot" on iTunes US, or iTunes UK

morrissey_north_american_tour_june_and_july_2015.jpg

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
Resorted to a reseller. What a mess that place should be ashamed.

to the person who has pit in worchester PM me

I got 4th row.. was pretty happy with that because they weren't ticketmaster tickets which usually means you get nosebleed seats 1 second after tickets go on sale.. hanover does their own ticketing and it seemed very fair.

I got tix for the Chicago show. (Row S)...I was hoping to be a lot closer, but ticketmaster was lagging a bit when I first got on at 10 am. I'm sure ticketscamster was making sure the "brokers" got dibs on the first several rows.

fingers (as well as legs, eyes, and toes) are all crossed hoping he can make it through this US tour.

See you guys there!!!

Yeah.. I despise ticketmaster. I have no proof but their site seems completely rigged in favour of the brokers.

For the Worcester show there was supposed to be a presale that required you to buy a $75 membership to the venue but when I called and asked they said they were told that weren't allowed to do that for the Morrissey show. I don't know if that came from the Morrissey camp or the promoter but I'm glad someone put a stop to it.

I have a pit seat in Worcester for sale.
May be interested if it's still available

I got 4th row.. was pretty happy with that because they weren't ticketmaster tickets which usually means you get nosebleed seats 1 second after tickets go on sale.. hanover does their own ticketing and it seemed very fair.
Hanover uses web technology circa 1987 to operate that site. Anyone knows you don't do "select your own seat" like that on high volume sales. Kept getting "cannot connect" errors for 17 minutes on phone and work PC. Seats I picked from Row I back through O kept getting taking out from under me. Finally got through for Row Q, secondary market here we come.

For the Worcester show there was supposed to be a presale that required you to buy a $75 membership to the venue but when I called and asked they said they were told that weren't allowed to do that for the Morrissey show. I don't know if that came from the Morrissey camp or the promoter but I'm glad someone put a stop to it.
Guy on phone there told us it was Morrissey who said no.

Did anyone get any lower bowl low rows in either presale or general onsale for MSG? I find it odd that there are absolutely none even on Stubhub (other than directly sidestage which I won't do)

Yeah.. I despise ticketmaster. I have no proof but their site seems completely rigged in favour of the brokers.

I have no proof either, Bored, but I completely agree with you. I had pit tickets in my cart two days in a row for two different shows and they vanished at different phases throughout the checkout process. (No, the page hadn't timed out.)

I was told by the venue Morrissey nixed the membership scheme. I didn't interpret that as Morrissey personally, but by whoever in his camp would do the stipulating. At least someone, somewhere, is looking out for the audience in that regard.

Did anyone get any lower bowl low rows in either presale or general onsale for MSG? I find it odd that there are absolutely none even on Stubhub (other than directly sidestage which I won't do)

Right now the available lower bowl seats are in sections 119, 105, 104, between rows 4-8.

I would say paying for a theater membership is looking out more for the true fans... for an extra $75 we in the know could have joined and had early access... instead it was a free for all and just as many fans will have to go secondary market at a mark up more that $75 anyway

I would say paying for a theater membership is looking out more for the true fans... for an extra $75 we in the know could have joined and had early access... instead it was a free for all and just as many fans will have to go secondary market at a mark up more that $75 anyway

Really? I've never been more than 7 or 8 rows back (out of maybe a dozen shows -- 20 shows if you count cancellations), and I've never gone to the secondary market. Or are you referring specifically to pit tix? (Which I've had twice.)

Got second row for Cincinnati!!

I've got 2 row A tix if anyone is interested.

tickets will be plentiful the day of the concert specifically in the parking lot, best seats half price. for the bigger venues you will be able to purchase for ten bucks max.

right specifically first 3 rows which many members on this site have to pay 3-4 times face value for every tour

jesus. i've been to shows on both coasts but i try to stick to pennsylvania-ohio-michigan -- a lot less hassle and obviously no problem getting tickets. what geographical location do you usually strive for?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom