US tour announced - true-to-you.net

UPDATE April 3:

North American tour and Madison Square Garden posters on true-to-you.net.

An anonymous person writes:

Amanda Palmer support?!

Morrissey new dates - true-to-you.net
2 April 2015

Morrissey will continue promotion for World Peace Is None Of Your Business with the following confirmed North American dates:

June 11
New Orleans (LA) / Saenger Theater
June 13
Atlanta (GA) / Atlanta Symphony Hall
June 15
Durham (NC) / The Carolina Theatre
June 24
Worcester (MA) / Hanover Theater
June 27
New York City (NY) / Madison Square Garden
June 29
Akron (OH) / Akron Civic Theater
June 30
Cincinnati (OH) / Aronoff Center for the Arts
July 2
Nashville (TN) / Grand Ole Opry House
July 8
Detroit (MI) / Masonic Temple
July 9
Chicago (IL) / Civic Opera House
July 11
Normal (IL) / Bloomington Center for the Arts
July 13
St. Paul (MN) / Fitzgerald Theater
July 16
Morrison (CO) / Red Rocks
July 18
Salt Lake City (UT) / The Depot
July 21
Seattle (WA) / Benaroya Hall
July 23
Troutdale (OR) / Edgefield
July 25
San Jose (CA) / San Jose Event Center

Blondie will open the night at Madison Square Garden
Amanda Palmer will open the night at San Jose

Please support Morrissey by downloading "Kiss Me A Lot" on iTunes US, or iTunes UK

morrissey_north_american_tour_june_and_july_2015.jpg

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to wait it out. Hoping for closer to the stage. Two days off work and a train ride and hotel for Worcester, so I need to make it worthwhile.
If anybody is selling pit for Worcester, I am here. :D

I would think that another show is MA or CT is likely, given the strong sales for Worcester (for our friends in the far-off places, Worcester is about an hour west of Boston). There is a significant gap in the tour schedule, and another show in Worcester, or another city/town within striking distance can't be out of the question right now.

My guess is that they are holding back on any such announcements to fill up MSG as much as possible.

Don't forget there is also a rumored Philly show on Sat 6/20 as well.

I would think that another show is MA or CT is likely, given the strong sales for Worcester (for our friends in the far-off places, Worcester is about an hour west of Boston). There is a significant gap in the tour schedule, and another show in Worcester, or another city/town within striking distance can't be out of the question right now.

My guess is that they are holding back on any such announcements to fill up MSG as much as possible.

Don't forget there is also a rumored Philly show on Sat 6/20 as well.

Yeah I can't see them keeping the band in Worcester for a few days. They will all die of boredom that place sucks.

Count on Nashville being cancelled. If you check the seat map on Ticketmaster, only a small percentage has sold.

Is the show in St. Paul sould out?

Update:

Sorry, I mean sold out ... oh, hell :head-smack:

I would say paying for a theater membership is looking out more for the true fans... for an extra $75 we in the know could have joined and had early access... instead it was a free for all and just as many fans will have to go secondary market at a mark up more that $75 anyway

I agree completely; it also helps the theater who gets a 'donation' that it most likely wouldn't get otherwise; it seems like a win-win to me. Anytime it's ticket master or live nation in charge, you can get on right at ten and still only get nosebleed seats because the brokers have them already snatched up. Good luck with your hunt. This is the first time in ten years when I didn't have tickets to multiple shows. Sadness!!!

lynnda

Count on Nashville being cancelled. If you check the seat map on Ticketmaster, only a small percentage has sold.

Do you think he'd be cruel enough to cancel 3 tours in a row?

I am completely baffled by this tour. It's the first one in at least 10 years where I don't even see good seats on multiple re seller sites. So there are basically no options for us looking for better seats except to stay home.
I would have been happy to give a donation to the theater to support the arts in Worcester. A pre sale would only have helped the fans in Worcester looking for better seats. Instead their site just froze up for many of us and locked us out for 10 minutes. And anybody who didn't care so much where they sit, could just have bought during the regular sale.

I tried to get tickets for the Minnesota show. I was online at the moment they went on sale. All that I could pull up was upper balcony. I kept checking and checking and I never pulled up one seat in the Orchestra. Then yesterday, it said the show is "sold out".

If anybody is selling pit tickets to any of the shows, please let me know! Or if you have anything good in the Orchestra I am interested and will consider. Thank you! :)

I agree completely; it also helps the theater who gets a 'donation' that it most likely wouldn't get otherwise; it seems like a win-win to me. Anytime it's ticket master or live nation in charge, you can get on right at ten and still only get nosebleed seats because the brokers have them already snatched up. Good luck with your hunt. This is the first time in ten years when I didn't have tickets to multiple shows. Sadness!!!

lynnda

Last edited:
somebody had a pit on stubhub for worchester that sold for $400 that all I have seen

I still have a single in row E at face....

I tried to get tickets for the Minnesota show. I was online at the moment they went on sale. All that I could pull up was upper balcony. I kept checking and checking and I never pulled up one seat in the Orchestra. Then yesterday, it said the show is "sold out".

If anybody is selling pit tickets to any of the shows, please let me know! Or if you have anything good in the Orchestra I am interested and will consider. Thank you! :)

same though i did manage to get on the main floor but in the very back. kicking myself hard for not requesting work off to just go to the box office in person. i think that may be the trick. definitely looking to upgrade if anybody is looking to sell a decent main floor ticket for st. paul. also trying to get a good spot for chicago.

I am excited for the tour. I missed him last year, even though I would have much rather seen him at The Summit Music Hall than this year's Red Rocks. So I am looking forward to hearing World Peace songs live, but I also hope he plays November Spawned A Monster, That's How People Grow Up, or at the very least Kick The Bride Down The Aisle. I'm row 15!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom