US Tour Dates out

Does anyone know the Presale Password for Vegas?

anyone?

Re: Password for Ticketmaster Pre-Sale?

is there an LA @Shrine gig presale???? INFO PLEASE.

Re: Password for Ticketmaster Pre-Sale?

I havent found anything to suggest one yet, im looking for the password for the presale, cannot find a thing!

pre sale passwords for US tour......

anyone have a clue what it is?...pre sale is this Thursday @ 10am! ....tix aren't to expensive in San Diego...$66.85 and that includes the rape tax from ticketbastard.

1. TTY will probably give the pre-sale password the day before.

2. i can see a east coast spring tour announced later.

3. all pre-sale tix suck anyways. they never release good tickets for pre-sale or the first day of sale. all you newbies dont worry.

Aren't all the venues GA? I know Pomona last time had a difference in floor tickets and balcony, but how are the other venues?

Not GA :( At least the two venues I plan to attend in Texas arent. The fact that I'd buy tickets from a balcony seat was my deterrent from seeing Moz at Bass Concert Hall in Austin last time. MISTAKE! It probably still would have been wonderful. Both the Majestic in SA and Bass are your traditional concert/theater set ups. I have seen musicals that I enjoyed at both venues, but I really wish Moz would play at a GA venue instead :(

This might sound really stupid, but who the f*** are the ones who get the presale password since...as far as I know there is no actual ~official~ Morrissey fan club? I've been looking at True To You since the prices went up to see if there would be any mention of a presale, and no luck, obviously. The only place I see passwords are these third party sites that sell them, which is dandy I suppose, but feels sleazy. I'm in the fan club for another band, and they give us presale codes all the time, but I've never really cared about getting presale tickets for anyone else until now.

so what is it man!...give us the info! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The Majestic in San Antonio is not GA, but apparently, all tix will be the same price, odd... Anyone care to share presale intel for San Antonio, please share ;-)

fyi, I totally got the Austin presale password (yay). I got it through the weekly C3 Concert email. But the clock is ticking, and I really want to try for super close seats in San Antonio (in Austin, we're sitting at the accesible seating as my best friend is in a wheel chair. In SA I'm going with a different friend, who--like myself--wishes to be as near and dear as we can be)

I'm going to be attending the San Antonio and Austin shows too! If anyone would share the password(s) with me, I would be thrilled!

I love the twits who don't want to share their TOP SECRET presale passwords, but they want to brag on forums about how they have them.

Phoenix is LUCKY.
Oakland is SUEDEHEAD.

Morrissey sucks and his fans are cockasses. That is all.

Re: Austin, TX Presale

Thank you very very much Billybud71. Much appreciated :)

Re: Austin, TX Presale

Yes thank you!! I had the password but didn't realize there was a special link to the presale. Saved me a panic attack in 65 minutes.

Tags
aeg california morrissey presale tour
Back
Top Bottom