Vauxhall And I/Drury Lane Disc 2 - iTunes Art

This photo is nice. Since I was a kid, whenever I would watch say a late night talk show, I would watch the people being interviewed. The people would often cross their legs and you could see the bottom of their shoes. You could always tell if they were given new shoes. The ones that had new shoes on were the ones I new were made up just for the show and not what they picked and wore in real life. This gave me the impression that they were not really showing me their real selves.

In this instance you can see Morrissey is wearing shoes he picked and wears regularly by the wear marks on the sole.

Two thumbs up!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Training or no, I dig them! I have a hard enough time trying to figure out how to post artwork on here that I took from the internet, let alone making my own.

Training or no, I dig them! I have a hard enough time trying to figure out how to post artwork on here that I took from the internet, let alone making my own.

Mate so did I. Took me a few days to work it out. Glad you and Inept like 'em. They were fun to do. God knows there was no other reason :)

Back
Top Bottom