Morrissey Central "Vegas clip" (September 9, 2021)

And there is no one to catch me

thought i was watching alien resurection there when ripley does the exact same thing with a basketball.

Here looks the light different than at other times.
You're proposing they did a Capricorn One on it and faked the tambourine landing? Hmmm interesting.

capricorn_one.jpg

I see your "360 no scope" and raise you "Zero no scope"

When Moz takes out a piece of paper from his pocket, while singing half a pers.. I thought I was going to do some magic trick, but it is simply to add something to the show, I like it, I don't like it when it is standing all the time, then his last recital was the best, and that sober suit and with that informal shirtThey make contrast and it looks perfect, Moz seems to have lowered his abdomen, notice that he has little belly, he is skinnier, well !! It is very good for your health,I hope it is vegan healthy and some vegans eats junk,some vegans eat poorly and do not supplement with b-complex vitamins especially b12,I hope MOZ does

Utter coolness.

Anyone know the girl in the back? Looks like a young Chrissie but I doubt it.

Holy crap dude. Even at 62, California Son can still throw the no look pass! He really could of played in the NBA. He should of accepted the scholarship in 1977 to play basketball at UCLA instead of going to England with Chrissie Hynde. What a waste of talent.
You are more boring than a tile, again with your usual California stories Son and blah, blah, and with different names you come here to bore!! You hadn't predicted that poor Moz would do a single show... Everything went the other way, Ja ja

Morrissey to the Lakers CONFIRMED.

Years of practice from playing in the Malibu Rec League finally pays off during one of his concerts.

🏀

Of course, he'll have to raise the bar for future gigs. Maybe shoot an apple of Gustavo's head without turning round or as the band start to play Speedway, he can jump on a retro chopper bicycle and go round and round a mini wall of death. I'd pay to see that, I really would.

Of course, he'll have to raise the bar for future gigs. Maybe shoot an apple of Gustavo's head without turning round or as the band start to play Speedway, he can jump on a retro chopper bicycle and go round and round a mini wall of death. I'd pay to see that, I really would.
Or he could move more than 72 steps per show.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom