Vegas Shows in jeopardy (actually not)

I reckon wtf are you talking about? How about not putting off your Risperidone psychopath. "In Swizzerland with his bloke" What the f*** does this mean?

Lets review loonie. YOU are not like California Son. CALIFORNIA SON is not like you. California Son lives in Malibu and was born in Moz Angeles, California...hence "California Son", not Beach Mouth Son or Altrichichichicham Son or Mankchaster Son. He hates all Brittish Protestants and especially you. He has been married to Nancy since 1989. He doesn't like dicks stuck up his ass like you. You have been duped for 38 years and he still takes your money, which is hilarious. GO HOME!! inn n n n n n n nn n n it.
I've asked you to never quote or respond to me again, and you continue to do so. I will be forced to involve the authorities should this continue. This is your final warning, you massive sex case.

So weird

I've asked you to never quote or respond to me again, and you continue to do so. I will be forced to involve the authorities should this continue. This is your final warning, you massive sex case.
Did you really expect him / her to follow your instructions?

The last time I checked a map, Birmingham was in the middle of England.
Or Alabama

Despite the best efforts of some politicians, people aren't nailed to geographical locations. They can move.

Last edited by a moderator:
Travel

Just to advise that until 1st Sept (or until the next rule changes occur) it's not possible for a UK Resident to get a US Work Permit if you live or have spent 14 days in the UK (and a list of other Countries.) The only exception to this appears to be if you are a Pilot.....

This is due to the presence of the delta, beta and alpha Covid variants throughout Europe which are of concern to Scientists (and also to folks that catch it obviously.......)

Hazard x
As Dick Blaggard says if he has a green card the above is irrelevant.
Even if he doesn't, he would have had a work permit for the original dates and would have had a work permit for the new dates sorted months ago.

Is Brummie Boy Northern Irish?

That ideological insanity is very Ulster.
Brummie is from Mars via insanity. I like him though.

:)

all top notch important true authentic Moz fan/collectors in THE HOUSE VEGAS:rock:
:banned:list in effect(y)

:hammer:

That’s you done for then. :hammer:

Cro banned without even being to a show 🤣🤣🤣🤣🥰🥰🥰🥰

'thats you done for then' WTF?o_O

Hugh and Comrade will be 'providing' the vegas set lists
from their perch in the :banned:list.🤒
better chance of robocop actually being in the gym:hammer:

Only the 2nd & 5th Sept dates shown. - I suspect most folk going already have tickets so a case of swooping up punters who just happen to be there on those dates that for $20 will give it a go
I guess even his audience in the US has shrunk.

Do we think Morrissey will play to a masked audience? Mask mandates are back in effect in Vegas including indoor concerts. I know he posted on Morrissey Central at one point that the shows would be non-socially distanced and unmasked but I can’t find that post anymore…

Do we think Morrissey will play to a masked audience? Mask mandates are back in effect in Vegas including indoor concerts. I know he posted on Morrissey Central at one point that the shows would be non-socially distanced and unmasked but I can’t find that post anymore…
This point was made previously when it wasn't almost fully state-wide and is a fair question as it is heading that way.
You are remembering:
Morrissey's 5 nights at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas start on August 28, and there are no anti-social distancing or facial concealment rules in place.
Regards,
FWD

Yes masked, if things have changed, regardless of the Morrissey Central post that was made before the reinstated mandate.

Added to their main site:

Screenshot_20210729-160654~2.png

Regards,
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom