Morrissey Central "Viva Morrissey" (April 5, 2020)

Morrissey Central: "Viva Morrissey" - April 5, 2020

Links to Paul Blake's article (from Viva Morrissey cover band):

WELL, WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?

In 2010, in the context of a discussion regarding China's animal welfare record, Morrissey described the treatment of animals in China as "absolutely horrific". Referring to news stories he'd read about animals in Chinese circuses and zoos, he'd remarked to an interviewer: "Did you see the thing on the news about their treatment of animals and animal welfare? Absolutely horrific. You can't help but feel that the Chinese are a subspecies", remarks which were deliberately and wilfully misrepresented, and met at the time with predictable (faux) outrage from all of the usual suspects.

Morrissey later qualified his remarks stating: "If anyone has seen the horrific and unwatchable footage of the Chinese cat and dog trade – animals skinned alive – then they could not possibly argue in favour of China as a caring nation. There are no animal protection laws in China and this results in the worst animal abuse and cruelty on the planet. It is indefensible."

I think it's obvious to any fair-minded person that Morrissey was referring specifically to the Chinese authorities, along with those engaged in, and actively encouraging this vile practice.

Since we now have strong evidence to suggest that Covid-19, also known as Coronavirus, emerged from a so-called 'wet market' in Wuhan, China, which advertised for sale a variety of live animals, multiple species, crammed together, slaughtered and sold in filthy conditions, contaminated with blood and faeces, including cats, dogs, bats, peacocks, otters, camels, koalas, wolf pups, and the endangered pangolin, all of which are eaten in China, shouldn't those who attacked Morrissey at the time, and those who have persistently ripped the words "the Chinese are a subspecies" from their original context, in an attempt to demonise him and characterise him as 'racist', now hang their heads in shame, and hasn't he been completely vindicated with regards to his remarks on this subject?

With the world in lockdown, and families and friends being torn asunder as the death toll rises, shouldn't we find some perspective, and recognise the spurious claims and allegations made against Morrissey for what they always were, a vindictive campaign carried out by those potential Mark Chapmans, the 'ex-fans', who, like spiteful children, take out their many disappointments in life on those they, quite irrationally, feel have let them down or not lived up to their impossible ideals, along with those who never liked him in the first place, who had always been far too eager to heap scorn upon him whenever and wherever the opportunity arose, simply because he'd held up a mirror and shown them who and what they are, for which, quite understandably, they never forgave him.

Please go vegan.

FB_IMG_1586119291930.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Hovis you herd the crack about Boris.......I think he's f***ed
It’s really serious.

But he’ll pull through CazBaz. I can see the pictures of him now, being wheeled out of intensive care, waving a Union Jack and being applauded by the nurses he intended to f*** over.

It’s really serious.

But he’ll pull through CazBaz. I can see the pictures of him now, being wheeled out of intensive care, waving a Union Jack and being applauded by the nurses he intended to f*** over.
LOL....... very loud...... one quiet, slick sense of humour, as I observed tother nigh.... the Bryan ferry of sick comedy......

It’s really serious.

Kirsry McCall .... walking down Madison....
Blondie... atomic....
Morrissey... Bobby I know who you are now
The cardigans.... my favourite game
The chemical brothers......hey boy, hey girl.......
You wanna dance off sweet cheeks?.............

Half man half biscuit.....the trumpton riots
The sugar cubes........... birthday.........
Dexys. ...............burn it down....................
The cure.............in between days.................
The fall....... eat yourself fitter
Carlislebaz......... I'll lick it for nowt........ not on I tunes,ECT ECT

Blake is a twat. He should go to the circus No one takes that bloke blake serious.

Hovis , call this at the bingo...
Fragma.........you are alive........
Scott walker............ any day now............
Edith piaf..............padam padam
Josh wink......... higher state of consciousnes
Prince buster...........enjoy yourself
Dean Martin...........write to me from Naples.........
Billy fury........... I'll never find another you (my mother's song at my dad's funeral 2008)
the rest means sod all .... enjoy

Who is this paul character, I can't get a picture of him, when at the kings hall, in Blackburn, 05, or 06, I remember seeing this small chap, about 5.5 tall dressed in a suit with a very handsome quiff, my wife and I spoke to him very briefly, she said in a piss taking way.... oh my God you don't half look like morrissey, he then slightly turned his head in our direction and said, yes I know....... we laughed all the way to the next pub.... could this be him?.

It will be him.
Going to a gig in a suit. Thinking you are Morrissey. And posing for pictures, whilst rolling your tongue round your mouth. Very sad to see. Give him a chance and he’ll hold court at any length. He even tries to speak like Morrissey. It needs to stop.

Hovis , call this at the bingo...
Fragma.........you are alive........
Scott walker............ any day now............
Edith piaf..............padam padam
Josh wink......... higher state of consciousnes
Prince buster...........enjoy yourself
Dean Martin...........write to me from Naples.........
Billy fury........... I'll never find another you (my mother's song at my dad's funeral 2008)
the rest means sod all .... enjoy
Dean Martin—wonderful.

I’ve not heard of Fragma, so I’ve just found it on Apple Music: one for your indoor workout?

I think it was Frankie Boyle that said he wouldn't be surprised if Boris pretended to be dead until all this blows over.
Boris in a coma, I know I know it's serious.
As you say, lying low till the worst of it blows over, he doesn't know what to be doing with himself.
Or they're taking him out as he's not playing the game...
When 5G is rolled out and turned up a few amps, covid 19 will make a big surge again.

It will be him.
Going to a gig in a suit. Thinking you are Morrissey. And posing for pictures, whilst rolling your tongue round your mouth. Very sad to see. Give him a chance and he’ll hold court at any length. He even tries to speak like Morrissey. It needs to stop.

It definitely sounds like Paul. He takes himself far too seriously and really has deluded himself to believe that he looks, sounds and even is an extension of Morrissey. He is a really sad little man, but I do sincerely hope that he's ok, and will be ok when his delusion eventually falls down around him and he realises that his whole impersonation of Morrissey was a very serious misstep when it comes to making life choices. I hope he finds himself a little job, and something grounded in reality that he can work towards.

Britain First or do you mean For Britain, because they are distinct movements?

Moz has been equally hostile toward almost every facet of human existence. People can pick and choose any number of Moz “quotes” that offend his/her worldview. He has blasted right wing politics in Britain - it’s safe to say M. Thatcher is no hero of his; he’s offended Catholics; The US; meat eaters in general; so, the fact that he has offended someone or has said something controversial is to be expected. He doesn’t bow to a strict ideology and is not a disciple of the left or right.
I couldn't agree more.

Why is the image of Morrissey used in the OP stored on something called Git Hub?

Morrissey is guilty of telling uncomfortable truths. Being publicly harassed is just a consequence of it.

Eating pigs is like eating our cousins. They have almost our same DNA. If you think about it, it's not surprising at all. I mean humans eatings cousins.

We humans are predators of other species and of our own.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom