"Walking in Bergen and finding a legend" - demoniosenzacuore / Instagram

38898_bergen_street.jpg

UPDATE Aug. 3:

Link posted by an anonymous person:

Morrissey er i Bergen - Bergensavisen

Last edited by a moderator:
Retail therapy. Oh. It had been a while...

The elation it gives...

Damon looks cute as hell, nice plimsols. I think he is holding a bag from a perfume store. Morrissey, gorgeous.

Damon is a good looking man about town there but yeah he kinda does, going by this pic, look like he's walking like a robot. Funny how much amusement we can get out of a snap shot

good to see he can go for a stroll like the rest of us.

He's touring the world to find new Beauty products.
"Look, Master, this will cheer you up: a new revolutionary Norwegian hairstyling gel that will make you look young and beautiful."

He's touring the world to find new Beauty products.
"Look, Master, this will cheer you up: a new revolutionary Norwegian hairstyling gel that will make you look young and beautiful."

I think Moz is trying to grow out a Donald Trump quiff

Damon looks a tw@t. One extremely badly turned out man, that.

Although...A nice hubot, who doesn't blink when transported from Israel to China, helps you pick your shirts, makes your tea, comforts you after a bad day at work, and never gets depressed, never has dreams (like, opening a salon.) What's not to like. :)

Why, that's what a diplomat's wife must have been like in the old days! A total man's, now huma's dream.

Wonder if hubots have the right to vote. Probably not. Maybe they can have a bank account with a little money in it to buy themselves things to look nice when out and about abroad. That'd be super progressive though.

Not sure they have a right to appear sick at all...or say things like :censored:...

f*** this hasbeen tour

You all are an odd lot. He goes out to stretch his legs, see the beautiful scenery, shop and he gets a photo taken , ends up on the web, and then here. No one here even knows him except one person, and you have the rudest things to say and you aren't even funny, except one person. F$$k solo Moz! Have some fun, go sailing or bike riding. Our opinons do not matter.

I do agree he has aged terribly he looks far older then what his age is, you would think someone who is a vegan/vegetarian for many years would look better but he looks incredibly haggard also his fashion sense has gone off the deep end and dresses like a gotti old grandfather, but it's Morrissey and his mindless minions can never see anything wrong with him or can never give him any criticism, even from other fans who have listened to the man for 25 years and actually seen Morrissey in his prime.

Like a very old Wayne Rooney and when people keep saying he looks well they are trying to be kind as he has lost everything in terms of looks.

I do agree he has aged terribly he looks far older then what his age is, you would think someone who is a vegan/vegetarian for many years would look better but he looks incredibly haggard also his fashion sense has gone off the deep end and dresses like a gotti old grandfather, but it's Morrissey and his mindless minions can never see anything wrong with him or can never give him any criticism, even from other fans who have listened to the man for 25 years and actually seen Morrissey in his prime.
Yes, agree, he looks 10 year older than he is. Unhappiness ages you more than anything else.

you want to see somebody who aged terribly? check out photos of Chet Baker in his prime when he was in his 20s then later in his 50s. yeah, he was a heroin addict, but he was a fully functioning addict.

That's a great quality for a spur of the moment photo. Moz's eyes say it all. Looks like it's Autumn/Winter in Norway.

Nice to see a photo of these two stylish men on the streets.

I like Damon's jacket. It seems custom made and suits perfectly. Anyway, Rifke has the last word about coats and jackets. I'm just an amateur. :)

Let's not exaggerate- Morrissey looks just fine for his age. Of course, there is a list of people who led a more experimental lifestyle and had a potentially less healthier diet (but what can we know about his diet? maybe Morrissey eats deeply fried fries with giant burgers with vegan mayo for lunch:yum:) and looked better at the same age (for instance Bowie). Even Johnny looks much much better than Moz did when being 52. It just seems to me that our lifestyle does not affect, or at least not as emphatically as most think, the process of aging.

That's a great quality for a spur of the moment photo. Moz's eyes say it all. Looks like it's Autumn/Winter in Norway.

Agree. It's very nice for an off the cuff snap. Wonder if it was cropped at all

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom