Warsaw - Stodola (Nov. 19, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Speedway / Suedehead / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Staircase At The University

set list provided by an anonymous person.

• Morrissey storms off stage in Poland after just 25 minutes when fan hurls 'extremely offensive and chauvinistic' abuse at him - Daily Mail. Link posted by an anonymous person.

Excerpt:

According to event organiser Live Nation, the incident happened because one member of the audience hurled ‘extremely offensive and chauvinistic’ abuse at the artist.

Although it has not been confirmed, it has been claimed the remarks stem from Morrissey’s recent cancer diagnosis.

Live Nation Polska Facebook post, excerpt translated:

PRESS RELEASE (19.11.2014)

During today’s Morrissey concert at Stodola Club in Warsaw one of the members of the audience standing close to the stage directed extremely offensive and chauvinistic words to the Artiste. This forced the Artiste to leave the stage.

We welcome anyone present at tonight’s Warsaw show, the offer of free admission to the concert in Cracow, that will take place at Laznia Nowa on November 21, 2014.
  • MORRISSEY - Stodoła, Warszawa, 19/11/14 (foto: P. Tarasewicz) (59 total) - cgp.pl. Link posted by docinwestchester.

warsaw.jpg
  • Five pound voucher offered by Live Nation for six song Warsaw concert; Facebook group created for full refund - Dec. 10, 2014

Last edited:
"Devious, truculent and unreliable" … again. How the f*** does he get insurance to tour? Like Welles' Citizen Kane, Moz has become a 'cartoon-like caricature of a man who is hollowed out on the inside. Forlorn, defeated, solitary because he cannot command the total obedience, loyalty, devotion, and love of those around him". 55 year old Stephen Patrick is world's apart from the 25 year old vintage … it is genuinely unfathomable … and very sad. His contempt for his fan base is astonishing.

"Devious, truculent and unreliable" … again. How the f*** does he get insurance to tour? Like Welles' Citizen Kane, Moz has become a 'cartoon-like caricature of a man who is hollowed out on the inside. Forlorn, defeated, solitary because he cannot command the total obedience, loyalty, devotion, and love of those around him". 55 year old Stephen Patrick is world's apart from the 25 year old vintage … it is genuinely unfathomable … and very sad. His contempt for his fan base is astonishing.

I've thought from the announcement of this tour that the reason why he's only doing one uk date is because the insurance company wanted to see if he could get through this tour first. God knows if he will get insurance for the US ever again.

Morrissey loves his fans and his fan base. This is evident at all of his shows and it was perfectly clear at the book signing last year. You can spew your demented hatred as much as you'd like, it won't change the way things actually are...

Morrissey loves his fans and his fan base. This is evident at all of his shows and it was perfectly clear at the book signing last year. You can spew your demented hatred as much as you'd like, it won't change the way things actually are...

He doesn't hate his fans, he hates himself.

Demented Hatred? Please. I love Moz and have done since seeing The S****** on the Meat is Murder tour. But I have my critical faculties and I find his behavior of recent years inexcusable. Many of his fans go to great lengths, practical and economic to attend several shows at various venues. To shut down a gig for one idiot is simply retarded and a slap in the face to those genuine fans who want to hear him sing. What he should have done is carried on in defiance and played till the venue turned off the power:). That would have been worthy of him, but not this.

I was on that concert. I was told some Britisg guy said to Mozz " Shut-up and play mo.... f...er" .....
Shame :(
I was
prepared for the great show :(

QUOTE=Dhalluin;1986888659]Just read this on Twitter, the gig was apparently stopped tonight by Morrissey :

I suppose Mozz will be much critized for this ?

Another tweet :

And this one :

This is truly sad for everybody : the singer, the audience. What the hell happened ?

This read too :[/QUOTE]

When Moz left the stage he had absolutely right. Why should Moz or anybody tolerate insults? The stupid people in the crowd were surely drunken. :-/

I reckon Morrissey in his UKIP guise thinks there's far too many Polish in Poland and when some pissed up Brit said something about f*** off back to Old Trafford he thought of all the Polish in Manchester and decided he wanted his Mum.

The big f***ing Jessie...

It's ok for some giant to come onstage and lift him up in Helsinki but woe betide a oissed up lager lout shouting obscenities.

Oh well class behave at future concerts and only speak when you're spoken to as Morrissey is a 55 year old man who never paid heed to sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me

Since I have had 4 of his concerts cancelled on me I cant speak from experience, but from the photos / videos I've seen of his live performances it doesnt appear he wears ear pieces, etc.....maybe he does have some hearing issues???

Nothing from "the incident" yet, but the audience sounds very appreciative here. I feel bad for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom