Was "Action", "Kids a Looker", and "People..." recorded during the 2014 World Peace sessions?

No. I want new songs.
Maybe on the bonuscd "Action" and "People".

By the way, I saw a list of unreleased stuff in a post 6 or 7 years before WPINOYB was released, with song titles and working song titles, and one of them was "One Of Our Own".
I think it was even before YOR was released.

'No. I want new songs.'

I don't know Quando. I don't think you could really handle a whole album of new songs. So when you do get it, please promise me you won't listen to the whole record in just one sitting, try 2 or 3 songs a day, take it in slowly. I'm just advising you as a friend, trust me, it's for your own good.

'No. I want new songs.'

I don't know Quando. I don't think you could really handle a whole album of new songs. So when you do get it, please promise me you won't listen to the whole record in just one sitting, try 2 or 3 songs a day, take it in slowly. I'm just advising you as a friend, trust me, it's for your own good.

I believe you Ketamine.
And I will do as you advise.
The songs that don't get me immediately, are always growers and shine like a brilliant later on.
That is one of the reasons I like him.

Some excellent trolling here, got to be honest.

Well according to our poll (the biggest ever of all Morrissey/Smiths songs) People and Kid genuinely are the very worst songs Morrissey has ever sung.

Fair enough. It they won, they won. However, I'm listening to the Parlophone boxset at work and right now I'm torturing myself with Journalists Who Lie and I can safely say this is one of the worst songs of all time. By anyone.

Back
Top Bottom