Official Facebook "We Shall Live To Sin Again" - Las Vegas residency postponed (May 20, 2020)

Posted on Morrissey Official via FB:

WE SHALL LIVE TO SIN AGAIN

It is with deep regret that we must postpone our upcoming concert residency in Las Vegas. Certainly we must be conscious that the health and safety of our fans is the most important issue of the day. We also realize that many of our fans had planned on traveling to the Vegas shows, which is also likely to be difficult for some time. We look forward to returning to play these shows in Sin City as soon as we can do so in a safe environment. Hold on to your tickets as they will be honored for the new dates.

Thank you
M Management

Last edited by a moderator:
Train heave on to Gdańsk

Live entertainment is going to be hit hard this year. I'm hoping we'll get a show on in October, realistically almost everything will be after March 2021.

Meanwhile over on Morrissey’s blog/website, he is downplaying the entire public health situation as little more than a scam.

Wait - so "the health and safety of our fans is the most important issue of the day", and yet it's a Plandemic? It's almost as if when money's involved the science wins out. How rum.

Meanwhile over on Morrissey’s blog/website, he is downplaying the entire public health situation as little more than a scam.

Not really - all his direct quotes are about animal welfare causing the pandemic. And the rest are about governments & corporations using the pandemic.

Central hasn't gone down the 'there is no virus' route yet.

& after Hyde Park - where the most 'famous' person there was Piers Corbyn - I don't think it's going to get much UK attention. It's too crank for political point scoring.

I know. The manager sounds very reasonable. Whereas Moz sounds a bit like Grady in The Shining :p

86e04fc7cfe6a6daf74b482d2378b266.jpg

Well written statement. Certainly did NOT come from SER.

Live entertainment is going to be hit hard this year. I'm hoping we'll get a show on in October, realistically almost everything will be after March 2021.

New Orders O2 gig has been rescheduled from October to next year, so can't see much happening in 2020.

i keep checking simply red for my sis in the concert hall in glesga in sept and that seems to be surviving so far.

when you see the thousands of people walking about in English seaside towns today hes not the only one.

i keep checking simply red for my sis in the concert hall in glesga in sept and that seems to be surviving so far.

I would say it was unlikely - but I've only been talking to theatre producers. They're brain-storming social distancing plans but there's nothing that would get enough people in the venue to make opening the venue worth it. Might be easier for gigs?

Certainly we must be conscious that the health and safety of our fans is the most important issue of the day. We also realize that many of our fans had planned on traveling to the Vegas shows, which is also likely to be difficult for some time. We would have been happy to play them, so Morrissey could trot out his super-funny YOU ARE THE QUARANTINED backdrop again, because after all, what is Kung-Flu but a hoax perpetuated by the looney-left and lamestream media? Fear not, at the first available financial opportunity, we will be delighted to cough all over the front row, and if lucky, maybe even throw out one of Steve's under-boob sweat soaked shirts to the rabid dozens of you.

Yours in opportunity,

Brother Moz's Traveling Salivation Show

Last edited:
I would say it was unlikely - but I've only been talking to theatre producers. They're brain-storming social distancing plans but there's nothing that would get enough people in the venue to make opening the venue worth it. Might be easier for gigs?
your probably right,im very surprised it hasn't been cancelled yet.
just saw on the news Greece and Portugal are pulling out all the stops for the holiday season.deperat,desperate times.do you die of the virus or do you die of starvation.

I reckon I just saw Big Country and Right Said Fred cancelled their Hogwarts and Island of Lucy gigs, so I will compare them to the California Son.

I reckon there is no way the Vegas residency will be completely cancelled. The California Son has been dreaming of this all his life and his wife Nancy has been pulling strings for the past 20 years to make this happen twat chipper curry fark arse zed northern base c*** tit inn n nnn nnn nnn n it.

A shame, but little Moz can do if the venue is either closed or they insist on absurd over-reactions and "social distancing" rules designed to eliminate all life and fun from now until Kingdom Come for a virus with an actual IFR in the range of flu.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom