Official Facebook "We Shall Live To Sin Again" - Las Vegas residency postponed (May 20, 2020)

Posted on Morrissey Official via FB:

WE SHALL LIVE TO SIN AGAIN

It is with deep regret that we must postpone our upcoming concert residency in Las Vegas. Certainly we must be conscious that the health and safety of our fans is the most important issue of the day. We also realize that many of our fans had planned on traveling to the Vegas shows, which is also likely to be difficult for some time. We look forward to returning to play these shows in Sin City as soon as we can do so in a safe environment. Hold on to your tickets as they will be honored for the new dates.

Thank you
M Management

Last edited by a moderator:
your probably right,im very surprised it hasn't been cancelled yet.
just saw on the news Greece and Portugal are pulling out all the stops for the holiday season.deperat,desperate times.do you die of the virus or do you die of starvation.

It's really grim in the theatre world - it's like an extinction event.

It's really grim in the theatre world - it's like an extinction event.
earlier on bbc Scotland had a piece on the arts,spoke to the manager of the barrowlands,will be a while before they have live music and a theatre in Edinburgh been opened since 1883 and has been open pretty much the whole time has been mothballed till next spring.

Certainly we must be conscious that the health and safety of our fans is the most important issue of the day. We also realize that many of our fans had planned on traveling to the Vegas shows, which is also likely to be difficult for some time. We would have been happy to play them, so Morrissey could trot out his super-funny YOU ARE THE QUARANTINED backdrop again, because after all, what is Kung-Flu but a hoax perpetuated by the looney-left and lamestream media? Fear not, at the first available financial opportunity, we will be delighted to cough all over the front row, and if lucky, maybe even throw out one of Steve's under-boob sweat soaked shirts to the rabid dozens of you.

Yours in opportunity,

Brother's Moz's Traveling Salivation Show
100% spot on. Morrissey the circus show.
The master of opportunism.
The fickle, the appropriating, the ignoramus,
the immature, the sick, ugly, fake, narcissistic,hypocritical old queen.

The venue is shut. Next .

A shame, but little Moz can do if the venue is either closed or they insist on absurd over-reactions and "social distancing" rules designed to eliminate all life and fun from now until Kingdom Come for a virus with an actual IFR in the range of flu.

Is that so? If it's not that big of a deal, why don't you go out and get it in order to increase the herd immunity for the rest of us? Thanks for your sacrifice.

Rats. ! I was.looking forward to this concerts but. Due the pandemic going on, I think. Management. Should reschedule it for the next year When there will be a vacine ...Hopefully. I do not t want to wear a discusting face mask during a concert. Mark me. This pandemic. Is permanent. Till there is a vacine. .

You are so boring. Find another hobbie

Is that so? If it's not that big of a deal, why don't you go out and get it in order to increase the herd immunity for the rest of us? Thanks for your sacrifice.
I’d have not the slightest fear going to a concert, sporting event, etc. right now - if I could! Unless you are over 70, in a nursing home, immuno-compromised, or have other co-morbidities, this thing is no more worth worrying about than flu. Do we shut down the world, kill the arts, sports, restaurants, pubs, and everything else that makes life remotely enjoyable every flu season? 1.2 million people die of flu each year worldwide. Covid is only up to about 300k, barely a blip on statistical world mortality. Hong Kong Flu in 1969 was no less serious than this, yet the world went on (even concert festivals like Woodstock!)

Life is not risk-free - deal with it. You want a risk-free life? It would be so boring and antiseptic it wouldn‘t be worth having (Which seems to be where we are headed. I wish I had been born about 50 years earlier so I’d be gone by now! What an absurd and tiresome world we have to look forward to). Wake up and get a grip people!

I’d have not the slightest fear going to a concert, sporting event, etc. right now - if I could! Unless you are over 70, in a nursing home, immuno-compromised, or have other co-morbidities, this thing is no more worth worrying about than flu. Do we shut down the world, kill the arts, sports, restaurants, pubs, and everything else that makes life remotely enjoyable every flu season? 1.2 million people die of flu each year worldwide. Covid is only up to about 300k, barely a blip on statistical world mortality. Hong Kong Flu in 1969 was no less serious than this, yet the world went on (even concert festivals like Woodstock!)

Life is not risk-free - deal with it. You want a risk-free life? It would be so boring and antiseptic it wouldn‘t be worth having (Which seems to be where we are headed. I wish I had been born about 50 years earlier so I’d be gone by now! What an absurd and tiresome world we have to look forward to). Wake up and get a grip people!

I just need a haircut. Its too long.

There's a vaccine for flu! There's NO protection against Covid-19.

They are finding it also affects children, but with different symptoms so they didn't catch it at first. You want to send them back to school? https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/19/health/mis-c-coronavirus-children-doctors-immediate/index.html

It's not just the old and infirm that get very ill with it or die from it.

I realize that it's not fun living through these times, but it's something we all have to help each to get through. That's by minimizing contact, not minimizing the virus. The virus doesn't care, it wants you to go out. Why don't you try doing some volunteer work, it might help to mitigate your frustration?

(y)

twat chipper curry fark arse zed northern base c*** tit inn n nnn nnn nnn n it.
[/QUOTE]

BIZARRE

They are finding it also affects children, but with different symptoms so they didn't catch it at first. You want to send them back to school? https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/19/health/mis-c-coronavirus-children-doctors-immediate/index.html

I realize that it's not fun living through these times, but it's something we all have to help each to get through. That's by minimizing contact, not minimizing the virus. The virus doesn't care, it wants you to go out. Why don't you try doing some volunteer work, it might help to mitigate your frustration?

He just stopped taking steroids, he actually looks much healthier now.

The vaccine for flu is only about 50% effective. It is heavily promoted each year mainly because it suits Big Pharma financially to do so.

He just stopped taking steroids, he actually looks much healthier now.
My adblocker is keeping that tweet from loading, but if it's the guy promoted by Fox as being a healthy 43 year-old, etc... Well, steroid use and likely coprophagic strep infection are underlying conditions making him more likely to get seriously ill from it if exposed. Reminds me of the UK news story about a month ago that highlighted an allegedly perfectly healthy woman in her early 50s who died from it - this was meant to be a warning to us all - yet the picture showed she weighed about as much as small pickup truck (note to mass media: morbid obesity is a dangerous health risk and underlying condition for Covid and many other things!)

As an FYI - we got an email from Ticketmaster the other day with the option to request a refund in lieu of waiting for a new date.

You're being awful hard on yersel whilst looking in that filthy cracked mirror but honesty is the best policy so well done on admitting to your failings.

There will be no further utterances from you dearest Morrissey on any stage, any where, at any time or place. The cancel culture as punched your ticket as through, done, washed up and finished, for good. At least you can honestly say, your a has been, as your fame was famous...then. but not now. A Cruel World indeed and if '2021 does even happen, hold on for a rocky road horror show.

Wow ! There is actually a functioning rational mind out there with cognitive, critical thinking skills. However, do be cautious, you'll be branded the r-word, the worst ever thing this world can dream up.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom