Weird diets

peptastic

My mom is apparently on this diet called "primal". The way she explained it to me she is only allowed to eat hunter and gather style foods, meat, nuts, real butter, cream not milk, etc... but coffee is allowed. I told her when she said she was hunting and gathering but carrying grocery bags was misleading.
[and I'd been waiting at her new house for hours in case the cable guy came by but she went shopping]
I googled this diet and apparently it's really a raw food diet.
That unpasteurized food craze that has feds busting people.

The weirdest diet I've ever heard of is the breathatarian diet.
This is where you live off the air and sun. http://recipes.howstuffworks.com/breatharian1.htm

My real favourite diet is John Malkovich's all jello diet when he was a teen. He only ate jello for three months but on holidays he put fruit in it. I was unable to follow this diet due to being vegetarian...

I never dieted myself except to become a vegetarian when my mom tried that in my childhood. Six years ago I gave up soda. I found from watching my mom and later my sister that these diets tend to make you gain more weight than you would have not dieting.

I took Moz's advice naturally and tried not eating after 8:00 pm for years. This is hard when you work night shifts. Taking Moz advise for nutrition is my diet I guess.

Raw foodists are the most unpleasant people I've ever had the misfortune of being associated with. There's just something about paying 50 dollars for a jar of organic raw almond butter that gives people a massive false sense of superiority. I stayed with raw vegan for a short period of time... and she yelled at me for making vegan chicken nuggets on the stove because the smell of cooking food is apparently sickening. Maybe they're grouchy because of all the green smoothies they consume or all the whole cayenne peppers they eat for the rush and punch of vitamin C. Few things piss me off as much as raw food diets.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45326017/ns/today-today_health/t/raw-milk-recalled-after-children-sickened-e-coli/#.Tsgcrutshl0

Raw foodists are the most unpleasant people I've ever had the misfortune of being associated with. There's just something about paying 50 dollars for a jar of organic raw almond butter that gives people a massive false sense of superiority. I stayed with raw vegan for a short period of time... and she yelled at me for making vegan chicken nuggets on the stove because the smell of cooking food is apparently sickening. Maybe they're grouchy because of all the green smoothies they consume or all the whole cayenne peppers they eat for the rush and punch of vitamin C. Few things piss me off as much as raw food diets.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45326017/ns/today-today_health/t/raw-milk-recalled-after-children-sickened-e-coli/#.Tsgcrutshl0

you should have pissed her off by bringing in a giant KFC bucket in the next day :D

She's a vegetarian, dude...cliché, I know...but still.

ayeee, I suppose she wouldn't be able to enter a fast food place...restrictions...restrictions.
oh well I'd do it :p

Weird diets....the soup diet! eww! pea soup! eww!

Tags
food
Back
Top Bottom