what are you eating right now

A vegan Japanese salad with lettuce, carrots, pink grapefruit and smoked almonds with goma dressing.

I post this because I want the world to know about the impotance of vegan Japanese salads. :yum:

IMG_1163.jpg

Well maybe not right now, more like yesterday

Naan bread with yogurt dipping sauce -

Tomato and Fresh Mozzerela with arugula and basamic vinagrette

and a cookie

A vegan Japanese salad with lettuce, carrots, pink grapefruit and smoked almonds with goma dressing.

I post this because I want the world to know about the impotance of vegan Japanese salads. :yum:

That sounds divine. Grapefruits in a salad! :yum: What is goma dressing exactly?

Right now I am being rather unhealthy and eating Jelly Tots and and a tube of Starburst Sours.

I'm currently on a bit of a Bowie kick, circa 1974/75/76: 'Cracked Actor' BBC doc, 'Young Americans' on Dick Cavett, 'Isolar' Tour, etcetera. So, since last weekend, in honour of Dame Bowie's alleged dietary habits of the era, I've been mainly consuming milk and cocaine.
Or at least milk and ProPlus pills. Financial and legal issues required some degree of improvisation. But, other than a couple of bananas a day, that's it.
So far? It's going quite well :squiffy:

I've dropped a dress size too :thumb:

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom