What concert/show are you going to go to next?

Yeh, saw them in Glasgow couple of nights ago - Rourke was missing there too. They were pretty bad.

^^^Didn't know they were playing or i would have gone. Damn!

Ian McCulloch coming up in couple of days.
Shame! I should have mentioned it earlier!

Was at Freebass too (spooooky!) but left after 4 songs - generic nonsense.

Matt & Kim in October and Gary Numan playing The Pleasure Principle in November :eek:

was gonna see Digitalism in August, but they're just doing a DJ set

Roxy Music at Lovebox on Saturday :) And other assorted acts (These New Puritans, grandmaster Flash and Empire Of The Su I'll probably see)

Grace Jones on the Sunday :) Hot Chip and Peaches too

mayhem_festival_tour_art10.jpg

Depeche Mode in Mountain View and Depeche Mode in Las Vegas.

Saw them last year at the first MSG show. The new tracks were great live. Although I wish they would have played "Miles Away" at the first show and not the second. Did you enjoy the shows?

Just saw The NY Dolls, Buzzcocks and Liars. Great shows. Seeing Wanda Jackson next month. Planning on getting tickets to the Vaselines and Blonde Redhead in October.

Klaxons and Interpol added to my already busy October schedule, and got cheap tix for Phoenix (but only going for opening band Holy Ghost!)

i've got tickets to tom petty / crosby stills and nash for august. after that it's looking like swans or james. but im unemployed at the moment so everything its up in the air.

Saw The Wedding Present couple of weeks ago - they were amazing, playing Bizarro. (got a CD signed by Gedge and he spoke to me - i grumbled back incoherently of course!!!!:blushing::squiffy:)

Few nights ago, I saw Peter Murphy:guitar:.... he was tremendous, abso-bloody-lutely brilliant. Messed up a few numbers 'press the eject style', bantered with the audience, got boo'd for saying 'it's great to be back in England' ... 'and Scotland is most definitely not England (sheepish voice).' Said (but didn't sing) fishcakes in his best Bowie'esque voice... and i just about died of excitement:horny:. Still looking good, sounding great and performing phenomenally!:thumb:

Going to see The Ukrainians & The Wedding Present again in Brighton in a couple of weeks... life is but a dream.:flowers:

The Spill Canvas in Sioux Falls, SD

they are playing the South Seaport in NYC next Friday which is a free show and should be hella fun..

PS..I'm not married, only "in a relationship" :D
but might as well be :squiffy:

aha, i recall you mentioning that you and Mrs/Mr Modrevolve were getting to see them for free at some point?!?!:(
...some folk have all the luck!!:p

Back
Top Bottom