What do you do when lose a Morrissey CD?

M

MuteWitness616

I go crazy! What do you guys do? Is it normal for me to go buy a new one? I lost disc one from the HMV 88-95 Singles 3disc set

The answer for the last 10 years or so has been to look on ePay.

I'm a bit freakish about my cds/albums/cassettes and never lose them. I'm more likely to wear them out rather than actually lose one. If it is just the one cd out of the three you've lost you might want to ask a friend to help you out rather than replace the whole set.

Look under your car seats. Just found my lost Swords CD there as well as a few others. :thumb:

All my Morrissey cd's and records stay on the shelf and when used they are put immediately back in the case - As with all my cd's and records.

But, if I did lose one I should imagine that I'd panic and swear..... Quite profusely.

The only way I can lose a CD is to give it to somebody who won't return it (such people exist, sadly) or my dear dad - he has supreme skills of losing/scratching/unintentionally throwing away CDs and DVDs :D
I think I have to turn into a selfish and greedy person. Just for the sake of my records shelf.

Last edited:
..... start begging friends to return duplicate copies that i'd lent/given them!:)
suppose the songs are always on itunes anyway.:thumb:

I don't use any of my music anymore. My husband and I put everything on our external so we don't lose the hard copies.

I have all Morrissey/The Cure/Depeche Mode/Siouxsie and my husband has all Buckethead.

If I were you would just see if a friend can make a copy. Don't Fret!

I go crazy! What do you guys do? Is it normal for me to go buy a new one? I lost disc one from the HMV 88-95 Singles 3disc set

as I wrote just a few weeks ago due to leaving rented rooms,etc
I lost lots stuff, also moved around a lot, so I bought almost all Smiths vinyls
again

as for nowadays, I'm settled and if I would lose one, I would buy it again,
even if it's ROTT

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom