What is your most quoted Morrissey song?

Morrissey quotes pop into my head all the time in conversations and it’s most distracting- I start smiling and looking into the distance and people just know you’re no longer with them!

I think the lines I quote most often to myself are ‘and if the people stare, then the people stare, oh I really don’t know and I really don’t care’, I just love the attitude of that, makes me feel better somehow.

And the best one, ‘I’m just passing through here, on my way to somewhere civilised…’

haha...I do that all the time. I think people have started to think me crazy and a bit off. I don't care though, it's good laugh for me.

I love that line from Hand In Glove, alos one I have been saying to myself a lot. And the quote about civilizedness, oh how true that is!

Oooo, I feel your pain. This song was playing when I first made the old "hard faced three-word gesture." Bad, very bad...

My friend recently sent a text to his boss telling him that he wasn't fit to return to work, containing just two words....."Still Ill"

Wish I'd thought of that!

For some reason I often find myself saying "I am the most inept that ever stepped"

That's surprising, I was always under the intention that many Hispanics in North America and South America could relate to Morrissey, especially the Hispanic peole living in the US.

well ive heard about a lot of Mexicans and Chicanos that like morrissey but thats in the us, I live in Mexico so no one knows him... well at least no one I know.
im pretty sure some one knows who he is or he wouldn't of played here, but I personally don't know anyone who even knows who he is...

well ive heard about a lot of Mexicans and Chicanos that like morrissey but thats in the us, I live in Mexico so no one knows him... well at least no one I know.
im pretty sure some one knows who he is or he wouldn't of played here, but I personally don't know anyone who even knows who he is...
I suppose he is better known in USA in general. Besides, Hispanic people in USA can probably easily relate to the experience of being an outsider.

Back
Top Bottom