What Morrissey fans do you hate

• Thread starter Johnnyhatesjazz
  • Start date
Blasphemy.
There’s not a more genuine guy out there than Ant. No amount of poisoning or smearing will change that. Diddums.
😂😂😂😂😂
If only you knew the real “Ant” creepy is an understatement when people are aware exactly what he has done. If you knew you wouldn’t try defending him. Nobody would. I’m sure in time it will all spill out

Blasphemy.
There’s not a more genuine guy out there than Ant. No amount of poisoning or smearing will change that. Diddums.
Hard disagree. He's not very nice and extremely manipulative. His Mr Nice Guy persona is thinner than Kate Middleton after a bout of the trots.

Okay, I'll concede that Morrissey is a very divisive character, maybe THE most divisive in modern music, but I don't know of anyone who became a fan because of his withering put-downs, or the way he slaughtered Gary Numan while reviewing his single for Smash Hits. Generations of teenagers never cried themselves to sleep reading his interview with The Face, or nursed their first broken heart by watching his turn on Eight Days A Week.
It's always anonymous posters who cause all the acrimony on here. This is an information/fan site for Morrissey, not an open forum on general music. It's like if I, as a Celtic supporter, walked into a Rangers pub in Glasgow, wearing a mask so no-one could tell my identity, then started shouting abuse about Rangers or their fans, I would(quite rightly) get my head booted off it's shoulders. Not because the Rangers fans are nasty thugs, but because I've acted like a complete bell-end deliberately antagonising a bunch of people minding their own business, just because I disagree with them.
Most of the Morrissey/Smiths fans I know either on here, or in 'the real world', are the absolute salt of the earth, without exception. Morrissey concerts I've attended have been utter celebrations, arms around each other, swaying and belting out the words(admittedly all the concerts I've attended have been in Scotland, so I don't know if it's a peculiarly Scottish thing), never any violence or intimidation.
And yet....for 26 years we've had to tolerate, virtually EVERY DAY, people who don't like Morrissey(to put it mildly), or his fans, and we have to suffer this parade of anonymous melts firing off insult after insult after insult. Admittedly it's nowhere near as bad as 2002-2006, when the level of racial, sexist and homophobic insults being blanket bombed over the site, always by anonymous Morrissey haters, or sometimes just mad f***ers who had nothing better to do but hang around a website you didn't have to log into and had no security, went into overdrive and caused the whole redesigning of the website.
And when we bite back, they all start to act hurt, or defensive, and call us the Bad Guys!

Get a f***in' reality check!
no self respecting celtic fan would be seen dead anywhere near a hun pub,scum.

🙄
I’ll just leave this here…
IMG_9477.jpeg

no self respecting celtic fan would be seen dead anywhere near a hun pub,scum.
True, but I was simply being metaphorical.
In actuality I've only been in a 'currant bun' hostelry once, and purely by accident. Me and my girlfriend got lost in Govan after a Damned concert, and accidentally strayed into a knuckle dragger's haven(I know what you're thinking....a h*n pub in Govan?...what are the chances?).
Think it's the quickest I've ever drank a pint in my life🇮🇪🇮🇪👍👍

hate is a very strong word,you can dislike someone on here,my take on it is how can i hate someone i have never met.

I hate Morrissey fans who can't leave a space after a comma.

😂😂😂😂😂
If only you knew the real “Ant” creepy is an understatement when people are aware exactly what he has done. If you knew you wouldn’t try defending him. Nobody would. I’m sure in time it will all spill out
Nah. You’re just a little bitter me thinks. Not Whitbread Bitter, bitter lemon. Is it his good looks you’re jealous of? Or maybe his success with the ladies ? Maybe you’re not the chosen one🏃🏻‍♀️

hate is a very strong word,you can dislike someone on here,my take on it is how can i hate someone i have never met.

Do you need to meet Hitler to hate him?

Ok ok that’s an extreme example. But this brings up other questions, such as … disliking the person or disliking their deeds? Are the two inseparable?

Or to quote some pop singer ….

And is evil just something you are
Or something you do?

But, yes, to use the word ‘hate’ is a bit much.

Back
Top Bottom