what self customised Moz stuff do you have?

alsatian

vivid and in my prime
For copyright reasons it's obviously forbidden to put artists etc on your bankcard but they didn't notice my little deceit :)

Unbelievable! Where can I get such a card? Never heard of self-printed card. Did you get it from your banking institution? I want to know everything! :)

Me too,
how the hell did you do that?

*looks at her plain card and gets sad*

Most of our bank companies supply these services, it's hot here! It's a piece of cake: you visit their website, upload the pic you want, fit it onto your card and send the request... a few days later they let you know if it's allowed and another few days later... BINGO the card arrives!! Woohoo!! Can you imagine people uploading their partner or children or dogs - pff boring (just kidding)

Most of our bank companies supply these services, it's hot here! It's a piece of cake: you visit their website, upload the pic you want, fit it onto your card and send the request... a few days later they let you know if it's allowed and another few days later... BINGO the card arrives!! Woohoo!! Can you imagine people uploading their partner or children or dogs - pff boring (just kidding)

wow! wheres that then? lucky lucky you...

Dunno about any other girlies on here but I`d love a Moz bag.A tasteful one ofcourse.And a purse and an umbrella.No on second thoughts I would look a bit of a prat with a Moz umbrella:D

Dunno about any other girlies on here but I`d love a Moz bag.A tasteful one ofcourse.And a purse and an umbrella.No on second thoughts I would look a bit of a prat with a Moz umbrella:D

I make Morrissey silkscreened Tote bags!
:D

I make Morrissey silkscreened Tote bags!
:D

Is that for real? show me!!
In the gallery I saw these knitted "smiths", so cute!! Asked my sister if she could do an even better job with her stitcher.... it's my birthday in a few months so I hope she "understood" :cool:

OOh lets see one of your bags!!Do you sell on ebay?

i'll definitely post a pic as soon as my camera returns from being fixed. I basically took the Bona Drag image and put it on a silkscreen, the tote bags are just simple canvas totes! Anyhow, i'll keep you guys poster, I hate technical malfunctions!!!!

here's a bag I've customised. The print is silver...crappy photo.

bag.jpg

this is a bag someone brought me from some market. It's been made from a crisps-bag :)

smiths_bag.jpg

and then I started fiddling around with cases for my iPod.
printed on PVC, cut out and sewed together.

No.1

iCase2front.jpg

iCase2back.jpg

Do I see a Mozzer playing on your iPod? :D Nice work!
That Smiths bag is really funny! Here we don't have smiths chips anymore, they changed to Lays... bummer :(

Back
Top Bottom