What song are you listening to right now?

Sorry about your dad. I too lost someone close recently that was completely unexpected and it adds a level of difficulty to say the least. I hope you got to see him at least

Suede's My Insatiable One from Brixton Academy 1993 concert (lovely 2LP clear vinyl which I bought today for Record Store Day). The store had only one copy and luckily I got it. Mad bloody expensive though.

I reckon the cassette recording of a duet of "boots are made for walkin'" and "sugar town" by California Son, Nancy, and California Son's father in law in 1989 at their wedding reception at La Dolce Vita on Santa Monica Blvd. I reckon not blood I will ever let it see the light of the day though he doesn't live in LA Big Country black dude scuba diving next to rocks beach mouth airbnb fake flower house fark arse inn n n n n nnnnn n it.

To celebrate the album's 35th birthday, here we go with the title track.
Enjoy:

So I broke into the Palace
With a sponge and a rusty spanner
She said: "Eh, I know you and you cannot sing!"
I said: "That's nothing, you should hear me play piano!"

Genius.

Last edited by a moderator:
As today is a "dreaded sunny day" here in the UK, here's this one from TQID:

"A dreaded sunny day
So let's go where we're wanted
And I meet you at the cemetry gates
Keats and Yeats are on your side
But you lose
'Cause whale blubber Wilde is on mine
Sugar!"

Probably one of the best songs ever written:

"Oh Mother, I can feel the soil falling over my head
See, the sea wants to take me
The knife wants to slit me
Do you think you can help me?"

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom