Morrissey Central "WHEN YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES … DO YOU SEE?" (January 3, 2020)

I'm actually surprised that they haven't photoshopped product into these photographs:

Unknown-1_vje9qi.jpg

Norma Tanega, died December 29, 2019.

images-2_eppylf.jpg

Kenny Lynch, died December 18, 2019.

Morrissey Central January 3
https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/251659-when-you-close-your-eyes

This is a music lovers dedication.
Ain't seen these deaths reported anywhere else.
Ya gotta be deep in the cut to know what's up.
What's up is his bank balance has shrunk since his proud outing of that racist pin, he is attempting to reverse negative public opinion by exploiting Thelma H and every black person he can, who can't/won't retaliate. How loathsome, how despicable, how opportunistic, how transparently obvious. What an utterly disgraceful man Morrissey is. 100% ugly. 100% vile. It's all about benefiting himself, his ill gotten gains and his filthy reputation.

Give a week or two. They've only recently died.’

I’m replying to the post made today, tomorrow’s another story.

Chill man. Morrissey defied your expectations, when you thought he would zig, he instead .. zagged!

:p

There is nothing creative or original about shoving product into photographs of dead people. It is simply shit.

In a week or two, you can expect a shitpic to appear on Morrissey Central featuring Morrissey product photoshat into the pics of those two dead people above.

Can you go to 'your account' -> 'alert settings' and check everything is ticked that will help notify you of that type of post.
IIRC, I raised this with DT a long while back and the settings of others users may impact what does and doesn't appear in your own alerts section (ie the number will go up, but no notification to yourself).
The whys & wherefores of that are beyond me, but do check the alert settings.
Regards,
FWD.

Literally every single thing is checked. Lol. So many things to check too! :hushed:

What's up is his bank balance has shrunk since his proud outing of that racist pin, he is attempting to reverse negative public opinion by exploiting Thelma H and every black person he can, who can't/won't retaliate. How loathsome, how despicable, how opportunistic, how transparently obvious. What an utterly disgraceful man Morrissey is. 100% ugly. 100% vile. It's all about benefiting himself, his ill gotten gains and his filthy reputation.

The best part is how it gets ya cornballs upset.

Just goes to prove...

Everyone thinks they know Morrissey ....

but no one really does, especially here.

VIVA MOZ !!!

:cool:

A postcard to the wise, from the dentally ill:
Don't give yourself over to any artist, especially one as mercurial as Moz. A genius? - yes. Unbeatable and unique voice - yes. Responsible for a staggering collection of stellar songs - yes. Would lift a hand to pull you out of the way of a double decker? - probably not.

Last edited:
Proof of what, that he’s not a racist. What’s he gonna do next, show off his Samuel L. Jackson Blu-ray collection.
4k man. That's the happening thing, err until the next thing..... happens.
Actually, joking aside, I watched 2001 A Space Odyssey in 4k recently and it was staggering. Far more impressive than when DVD moved to Blu Ray. Some of the older films look way better in 4k than newer CGI digitally recorded crap.

Am I being too paranoid or is it a bi

You could be paranoid or maybe you’re bi too ? Dentally ? o_O

Can’t really make out your post. Try again tomorrow.

Am I being too paranoid or is it a bi

Don't give yourself over to any artist, especially one as mercurial as Moz. A genius? - yes. Unbeatable and unique voice - yes. Responsible for a staggering collection of stellar songs - yes. Would lift a hand to pull you out of the way of a double decker? - probably not.

WTF!!! INCREDIBLE ITS COMING OUT TROLL DAY TODAY!!!

first SURFACE and Barnaby have come out as GAY and now
this troll cuck, Acton is BI!!!!!!:lbf:

Kenny Lynch OBE was mentioned in the BBC Payola Scandal in the 70s for his involvement in prostitutes for chart positions. Well known BBC DJs were "rewarded" for fixing the charts. In one incident one DJ - Jimmy Saville was questioned in the death by suicide of a 15 year old Top of The Pops dancer Clair McAlpine, who had claimed she was abused by DJs, celebrities and other BBC executives. Kenny Lynch was involved in threatening witnesses and in participating in the Brothel. He later went on to get an OBE of course. The brothel owner went to jail, everyone else got knighted by "royalty", including Saville.

An OBE is not a Knighthood , this makes me wonder why other inconsistencies your story has

Maybe he should show pictures of all those that have died trying to escape tyranny and repression? Central Americans? Mexicans? Syrians? People from the continent of Africa? Where literally thousands upon thousands die a day. Literally.

Morrissey is a ridiculous fool. He needs to go back to moaning about northern England.

Preach!

can't & won't? What kind of racist are you, if you think Thelma Houston has no agency of her own.

Maybe he should show pictures of all those that have died trying to escape tyranny and repression? Central Americans? Mexicans? Syrians? People from the continent of Africa? Where literally thousands upon thousands die a day. Literally.

Morrissey is a ridiculous fool. He needs to go back to moaning about northern England.

Why don't YOU set up a website and post pictures of the oppressed ?
Being famous shouldn't need to come into it.
No ? Too busy abusing someone you hate ? Surely you don't "Hate" ?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom