Morrissey Central "WHEN YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES … DO YOU SEE?" (January 3, 2020)

I'm actually surprised that they haven't photoshopped product into these photographs:

Unknown-1_vje9qi.jpg

Norma Tanega, died December 29, 2019.

images-2_eppylf.jpg

Kenny Lynch, died December 18, 2019.

Morrissey Central January 3
https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/251659-when-you-close-your-eyes

I wonder if Morrissey met Norma? He likes that generation.

I didn’t know kenny had passed, a real gentleman.... and I’d never heard of the lady at all. Just heard a couple of songs by her and I thought that they sounded very fresh and modern. You got me again moz, introducing another human to me that I’d never heard of and enlightening me once again...
Just listened to Walkin’ my Cat named Dog. Beautiful. Don’t Touch could’ve been penned by Morrissey himself.

Maybe he should show pictures of all those that have died trying to escape tyranny and repression? Central Americans? Mexicans? Syrians? People from the continent of Africa? Where literally thousands upon thousands die a day. Literally.

Morrissey is a ridiculous fool. He needs to go back to moaning about northern England.

:rolleyes:

FFS the annoying troll again.
Moz fights the tyranny and repression of the HATE ISLAMIC SKINNY TROLLS!!:rock:
he doesnt try to escape and run wanting hand outs. He fights and works, which is why
he is the ICON that he is.:thumb:

Dead and out of this world am I, Norma? That's a bit rich coming from you.

An OBE is not a Knighthood , this makes me wonder why other inconsistencies your story has
O I'm so sorry, I shall study the honours system of the british empire :)barf:) immediately, because it will really help to understand those paedophiles better. Google BBC Payola scandal and come back to me about the inconsistencies. You're welcome.

I didn’t know kenny had passed, a real gentleman.... and I’d never heard of the lady at all. Just heard a couple of songs by her and I thought that they sounded very fresh and modern. You got me again moz, introducing another human to me that I’d never heard of and enlightening me once again...
yip Kenny was always on tv in the seventies and was in dr terrors house of horrors in the short story with roy castle about voodoo music,good guy will be missed.ps-rip derek akorah,i wonder if he will come back as a ghost and scare the shit out of people like the ones on his show.

Last edited:
Are you a fellow fan of Amicus?

Last edited by a moderator:
What's up is his bank balance has shrunk since his proud outing of that racist pin, he is attempting to reverse negative public opinion by exploiting Thelma H and every black person he can, who can't/won't retaliate. How loathsome, how despicable, how opportunistic, how transparently obvious. What an utterly disgraceful man Morrissey is. 100% ugly. 100% vile. It's all about benefiting himself, his ill gotten gains and his filthy reputation.
balls balls and more balls.were you in back to the future because you seem to know things nobody else does,no one on here knows how much you have in the bank but you know how much M has in his bank account,quite extraordinary.

Are you a fellow fam of Amicus?
definitely,thing is when you mention these films to people they automatically think they were made by hammer.most people have never heard of amicus.

definitely,thing is when you mention these films to people they automatically think they were made by hammer.most people have never heard of amicus.
The Beast must Die would’ve been a very different beast, if made by Hammer.

The Beast must Die would’ve been a very different beast, if made by Hammer.
the only film which gave the viewer 30 seconds to work out whodunnit,was called the werewolf break.these days it would be a crap comedy called the beast must diet.

the only film which gave the viewer 30 seconds to work out whodunnit,was called the werewolf break.these days it would be a crap comedy called the beast must diet.
what we do in the shadows is a great horror film, very scary and the soundtrack to it is dead good.

What's up is his bank balance has shrunk since his proud outing of that racist pin, he is attempting to reverse negative public opinion by exploiting Thelma H and every black person he can, who can't/won't retaliate. How loathsome, how despicable, how opportunistic, how transparently obvious. What an utterly disgraceful man Morrissey is. 100% ugly. 100% vile. It's all about benefiting himself, his ill gotten gains and his filthy reputation.

Granted that there's some truth in what you say about his motivation, is it really such a bad side-effect that he draws some attention on talented black people who, perhaps, have remained below the radar?

Granted that there's some truth in what you say about his motivation, is it really such a bad side-effect that he draws some attention on talented black people who, perhaps, have remained below the radar?

Yes. Are you that relaxed with cynically done tokenism at the expense of the dead? Your reply shows this to be obviously so.

And let’s not forget that dear Kenny Lynch co-wrote a song with ‘Buster’ Mottram, former British no.1 tennis player....and card-carrying Nation Front member. No wonder and no surprise he gets Moz luuurrrrve, eh? He was obviously Steven’s kind of “ethnic”, it’s safe to say.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom