When you go to a Moz show...

M

MuteWitness616

Isn't it a good feeling, knowing your in the same room Morrissey is in?

I love that feeling and thought.:)

Really? Does it give you a warm, FLUFFY feeling?

Oh dear. I wonder what I'm doing now.

But don't you hate leaving a Morrissey show? Knowing that you're no longer in the same room with him but are actually in a room with a bunch of nitwits?

Where'd ya go, mutewitness616?

But don't you hate leaving a Morrissey show? Knowing that you're no longer in the same room with him but are actually in a room with a bunch of nitwits?

I didn't hate leaving the show, I felt so alive as never before. I was exploding with happiness. And I didn't experience any post-show depression either... :)

Where'd ya go, mutewitness616?

You've scared him/her away. ;)

I felt so alive as never before. I was exploding with happiness. And I didn't experience any post-show depression either... :)

I always feel like hugging evreybody afterwards... cheesy ey :o

..wait...hang on..are we talking about E's or Moz?

heehee
well if that's what E does, Moz is my E. Oh to breathe in the air he breathed out!!! I mean, SOME of his particles must have reached my respiratory system, no? :cool:;)

heehee
well if that's what E does, Moz is my E. Oh to breathe in the air he breathed out!!! I mean, SOME of his particles must have reached my respiratory system, no? :cool:;)

hahaha! oh wow... although, i must admit i was very tempted to chew on the piece of sweaty shirt i got. right after the show the sweat was still wet and fresh on the shirt and i thought if i chewed it, id get Moz DNA in my system. but...i refrained. :o

hahaha! oh wow... although, i must admit i was very tempted to chew on the piece of sweaty shirt i got. right after the show the sweat was still wet and fresh on the shirt and i thought if i chewed it, id get Moz DNA in my system. but...i refrained. :o

Jesus, I definately would have chewed it. For sure. :D

I put Jesse's pick in my mouth. But that was because it landed on my hand when I was pulling at Moz's shirt and didnt have the free hands to pocket it. Unfortunately, I did not get both.

I put Jesse's pick in my mouth. But that was because it landed on my hand when I was pulling at Moz's shirt and didnt have the free hands to pocket it. Unfortunately, I did not get both.

Aww that's terrible!

Back
Top Bottom